Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:42:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39499 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

It is true that lately the number of ICOs on the Internet has increased, but many of them have nothing new to offer and are only taking advantage of the demand of many users who are only interested in making big profits quickly and easily. It seems to me more trustworthy to invest in cryptos, as long as you are willing to invest enough time to know the different projects, their roadmaps and the growth potential they have in the medium and long term.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

What are you talking about? Homework? are you talking about the homework for school that you need to do? What are you doing in here if you are going to school?

Cryptocurrencies yes they are worth it given you do your homework. ICO they can be worth it too but I find the amount of homework you gotta do outweighs the benefits.

To the one who created this thread, i suggest you to only invest in those icos that are being well managed, do not invest in bad programs because the only return that you will have is just a loss.

Be careful too, because there are a lot of fake projects right now, and you can easily lose money in there if you have weak hands.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

Yeah totally, I think ICOs are a good way to diversify your portfolio even further and maximize the profits. But you have to pick very good ones, otherwise you can lose

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

investement in crypto id very profitable but to be honest with it would followed by  a well studied move on wich ico and  Alternate cryptocurrencie
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

Sometimes you have to take the risk and invest in icos.. You are safer when you do your homework and research the best project to invest into it. Practical, long term ico projects are way better, than those short term ones. I invite you to check CyberTrust project. https://www.cybertrust.io

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Not really forcing you to invest ICO since the final decision is your's. Much better if you just invest in cryptocurrencies because it have assurance that you can generate profit on it unlike investing with ICO. For some reasons that, ICO's today isnt really trusted and mostly of them are just unknown project.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

If it's really a good project that can change the world and add value, then why not? I mean, you should do a lot of research, 10 hours minimum. Read the white paper, understand the concept, check the team, social media, forums, see what people say about them. For example, I don't usually participate, but when I saw one Zabercoin I decided to invest in it because I believe in the idea. If you believe in ICO you want to invest, go for it. If it will come to the top, you will be proud to be one of the early adopters  Cool
iostreamhs

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

Investing in anything depends on the risk you want to take and the goal you have set. Investing in ICOs is very very risky, its high-risk high gain. Always do your research and read the whitepaper properly before buying any ICO.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

yes you should be like that, it will make your life more profitable.
try to invest in HDAC project. this project is very good. and now TGE is live. for more information you can find on the HDAC website.
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Interest to the world of Krypta is really growing every day! Many investors were able to multiply their contributions fabulously. But not all unfortunately. To invest in something money, time or effort, you should always carefully study the topic at first.
Look at the different ICO campaigns , read the main direction of the project - whether it will be promising for the future or no, learn its roadmap and whitepaper.
But you still need to start with a small investment. It takes time to understand - scammers in front of you or a profitable campaign for you. Good luck!   Wink

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

Keep a mix of ICO, BTC, and alts.  Diversification will protect you from too much risk

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

Before you invest in anything you must first measure the risk of the possible losses that can happen if you ain't cautious. Gather the knowledge and educate yourself even more and also try to study the current market. Investment can bring you big profit if you choose carefully but when you enter the market be sure that you don't invest everything cause every investment is a risk. I approve the investing cause cryptos are very popular today and they are changing the whole market.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

Well if you want to make money you should definitely start investing in coins and some good ICOs if you can spot them of course. If you are experienced enough you can make very good amount of money by trading alt coins. It’s very profitable.

mashutka

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:47:24 AM

I be persuaded the simplicity and elegance of idea of the Zabercoin too: real estate will back each token. Have cryptocurrencies intrinsic or actual values? Some people believe that it may even have a zero value..
To my mind, this is an excellent investment.
but you have to think critically!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:07:01 AM

yes you must invest in ICOs because there is a huge possibility to have a great profit. Sometimes ICO fulfills their promises to all investors and other participants of the ICO. It can make your assumptions to be possible and make a community more socialize.
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:32 AM

If you are ready to risk, can invest in cryptocurrency, and ICO. But be prepared that you may lose part of their funds. This is a normal experience. And he is at all. Some who lost, forever gone from the investments. While others continue, and eventually succeed. It is also, as in business.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

Yeah, you have to invest on cryotocurrency and ICOs if you are looking for earning huge profits in short term.But understand the risk of this investment before investing.For a beginner it is not good to invest on ICO because that is too risky so you choose some popular cryotocurrency and make long term investment.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

Not really forcing you to invest ICO since the final decision is your's. Much better if you just invest in cryptocurrencies because it have assurance that you can generate profit on it unlike investing with ICO. For some reasons that, ICO's today isnt really trusted and mostly of them are just unknown project.
I think investing in cryptocurrency or ICO has a different risk. there are many ICO's that keep coming up with various goals on their projects. maybe some of them have real projects to realize and some of them just make a trick and then become a scam. be careful in choosing ICO while for investment in cryptocurrency the risk is the price down. but you can be patient with that situation. usually altcoin like Dash, ETH, Waves, will rise after the price drops. so it's up to you to choose to invest here or not. we not force it
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

You should do your own research because there's risk in investing. I think there's a lot of people that share their result from investing crypto so that should work as a reference. There's also a lot of reviews of icos if you want to watch before deciding whether you want to invest or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

It can be very profitable if you know what you are doing. There are several things to consider and there are many different ways to interact with the markets. Do your research and dive deep into any project in which you are considering committing an investment. Keep in mind, even very promising projects have a high risk of failure. Community support is fickle so beware of the "bandwagon" approach to investing.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: