Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12953 times)
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

Don't give up on yourself ,everyone makes mistake , we learn from them and move forward
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You are not alone, i also found myself stupid for being impatient because i sold some of my coins at a lower price when it dumped, now their price are almost 10x increase from the time that i sell it. One of those is xrp, i sell it for only .08$ each and now it is .80$ per xrp.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You need to learn from your mistakes instead of punish yourself.
Every trader is making mistakes like this. I personally made few just in last 10 days. But more important is your right moves to be more than your wrong moves, and to learn where you are making mistakes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Yes, we all admit mistakes. Without defeats, there is no victory. The main thing is to believe in yourself and your capabilities. Recently I bought EMC2 for 2000 satoshi, then it subsided, but I still waited, I believed, then I sold I wanted to participate in ICO and literally three days later he grew up to 20,000 satoshi))) But I believe in my strength and move forward
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:44 PM

It`s crypto-market, you must be confident in youself, if you want to SURVIVE in crypto, it`s really hard to HODL, i know. I think trading is not your business, try to accumulate coins

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

Thank for listening.

I think one of the biggest things to be a good trader is, accepting the all decisions' results. Good luck on your next transactions.
BitcoinBlack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

This is crypto world, don't be hars on yourself, most people have similar stories.. Smiley
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:20 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I have the similar stories but with different coins. And I think, there are many people who has the identical experience out there. In crypto world, such story is very common. We won't be able to make the correct decision all the time!

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

This thing don't happend only for you. I had 10000 xrp and  I sold them  6 months ago for $120 now the value is more than $20000. Also I lost the crypto opportunity.I am on bitcoin world from 3 years but the actual price of btc is too high.

blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

I am disaponted as this result, during the trade I can not control my emotions because of when I see an altcoin price is goin to increase that time most of the time I want to purchase which make me loos further.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

Thank for listening.
Impatient has been the major reason why some of us are still struggling for survival and for me many of could have been assisting some other of our fellow human being now but because we sold our coin too early we are still here struggling! I sold my bitcoin when it was  $1085, ethereum at $90, litecoin at $23 and so many of them that if I lived it since then till now my holding could have been running in millions of my local currency. Bitcoin alone was below $750 in February this year and currently above $16,500. I think impatient rub us of this blessing but we still thank God for the gain we have made.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:24:23 AM

I believe all of us have made the same mistakes.
The best you could do, as I did, is to make a plan and stick on it (for example when you're gaining, take a percentage of the profits in fiat or buy an other crypto).
I know it is something very difficult especialy if your watching the charts all day long.

Thank for listening.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

just embrace your mistake and make it your own wisdom,mistakes makes you stronger and better.
Johntata

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

Do not blame yourself, nobody can predict the future price of ETH.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

Do not blame yourself, nobody can predict the future price of ETH.

I agree, no need to beat yourself up about it. Things like this happen to almost everyone in the cryptoworld. But the good thing is we learn from our mistakes and faults and we move on and try not to make the same mistakes again.
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

Warren Buffet's own words:

"An exchange is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."

But it sounds like you've mastered this art when you held onto ETH at $9 even though you bought at $15. Just a little more patience is all you need.

Keep growing... Each day is a lesson learned.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

I think most of us here have gone through the same experience in the past always in a hurry to make profit or to cut losses but at the end what we think we are running away from bounce back and we now see it at our fore front. In cryptocurrency price speculation is evidence of the continues growth in the market and when any coin fall in price don't rush to sell otherwise you will leave to regret your decision to sell you coin.
madgtr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

Don't feel bad man, it happens! Learn from this and move on and don't repeat the same mistake.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

I guess like 99% of people doing this business shares the same feeling with you. This is in the nature of this business and at some point we all do the same so called 'mistake' and sell stuff early. Or even sell late sometime. This is something we can learn from. Patience is the key if you really trust a coin.
Also sometimes we could be in a need of cash and we sell our precious coins as soon as they increase. All these stuff happens and we can't do anything.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

Thank for listening.

its ok bro i make these type of mistakes on daily basis and then i get frustrated as you are. we want short term profit rather than long term and sometimes our greed overcome our decisions. there are still opportunities in the market don't lose hope. i know someone who has sold 500 ETH for 20$ in the hope that eth will drop and then he will buy more but it never happend

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: