Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12949 times)
UrosViewly

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

There is no need to feel this way, it doesn't feel good and in hindsight it is always easier to see things, but we can't predict movements so no point in blaming yourself.
You will get better and better and see patterns , but nothing is certain. Take care of your investments and use stop loos and take profit. Have a good one.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

I think you need meditation. Everyday looking at your portfolio or holding will likely bother your mood or feelings.
just invest, relax and enjoy. Life is very short to be stress, all you need to do is enjoy this blessing. What comes down, must come up . Smiley
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
No one is perfect. There are times when we have difficulty. I and you both do not anticipate the value of it decreases rapidly in a few months. But important we must know how to overcome, not because. But disappoint yourself, take it as a stumbling block on the way to become billionaire bitcoin. Good luck.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:23:36 PM

I'm sorry for your loss man. Don't worry, next year might be the good year for you on trading.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Well you kinda right at BTC up but as I see, you a bit impatience. Next time take it a bit slower.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:42:22 PM

I assume we all did similar mistakes. It's difficult to keep a cool head while price going up and down.
Try to make objectives and follow them and not sell everything because you're scared. I would advise you to enhance the long term investments also. You could gain of course probably more with short term, but you can also lose a lot

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Oh my God.. I had a same story but not as sucks as yours (sorry!). I know it sucks, but hey buddy, let's consider it as a lesson okay? We will be more matured by every bad experience we experienced. There are more and more awesome altcoins to come! There are still lots of chances! Goodluck buddy!
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

Thank for listening.

not only you experience like that because i have AVT before and the price was .00020 when i sell then i didnt buy because the price now was .00023 so i just buy btc instead of alt coins.

It is hard to predict altcoin because altcoins change easily, pump and dump in just a minute.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

Thank for listening.
you need to buy and sell at  the best time! I have some mistake but when you sell, make profit at the best times
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:12 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:48:34 PM by kimochidesh

Stop blaming yourself or regret, it happens many times in the trading world. It is not just you who had taken a wrong decision. Crypto-market is so volatile that it is difficult to predict even for a professional trader. The sentiments of the market are really very difficult to understand. You need to have the technical knowledge and also contacts with so-called crypto-giants to understand the correct market movement.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

If there's one thing I learned in all my investing years it's that you don't win if you don't play. Generally NOT being invested almost universally ends up being a bad idea in most cases. I should be a multi-millionaire but I thought it was in a bubble when the global market cap got to $125B and then life got in the way and I left during a few critical months with too much not invested.  Just holding the LTC I went and bought at $30/coin but sold would have made a huge difference. Any number of little moves would have made a big impact, but I'm always too concerned with profit preservation. Sigh.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

Chin up ... Learn from it and move on, better days will come.
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

Thank for listening.

You should know what you gonna do with your coins before you get them, I mean if your plan is for long or short terms earnings.
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

Wow, hope you feel better now. Sometimes it's better to keep something only for yourself, no need to tell your wife is this makes you feel unsuccessful. You're a good example for any of us here, we all need to be more patient. Panic selling is regrettable.. Now it's time to move on Smiley
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

Thank for listening.
It is because of the not much knowledge about the trade and about the coins you want to invest in. If you will study well about any coin in which you will want to invest then you will not face that type of loses and you will buy and sell at a right time. There are a lot of places and a lot of sources where you can learn about these coins and will get guidance about them.
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:31:54 PM

Then don't trade anymore.
Buy BTC and buy a few more which you fancy, HODL. Beauty of HODL for a reason!

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

to be more secure we can invest with some coins, can we buy BTC and alt-coin other if all the good coins we can get big profit

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

Wow, hope you feel better now. Sometimes it's better to keep something only for yourself, no need to tell your wife is this makes you feel unsuccessful. You're a good example for any of us here, we all need to be more patient. Panic selling is regrettable.. Now it's time to move on Smiley

Man, we all live similar stories with our trades. We're sometimes very unlucky and this causes a huge stress in our body. Relax it. Nothing ended yet. The market is still there for us and we can still make money from it. Never lose your hope.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

maybe you have not been lucky, but maybe in the future with the experience you have, you will have a good instinct to trade coins

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

I have the same story! I bought ETH when it was 170, then it raised 400 but after that prices go down and when it was 220, I sold it. Now it's near 700 and words can't describe how disappointed I feel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: