Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12949 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:01 PM

maybe you have not been lucky, but maybe in the future with the experience you have, you will have a good instinct to trade coins

You will not always win in this market you have to accept the fact that we are not perfect but we can learn from it. Personally I loss so many times and yet I’m still here because I believe that opportunity that we have here is great, always trade with strategy, yeah don’t hurry because money will come for sure if you trade well this time.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

then it seems you were on a hurry to make some small profit and worried about losing it all, don't invest more than you can afford losing and invest if you understand the fluctuations of the asset
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

Market is still there. And there are lots of opportunities.
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:48 AM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

There is nothing wrong with your trades.  You did what you thought was best at the time.  Don't beat yourself up for it.  If your getting 'high' or 'low' from the results of trading then trade smaller amounts.  An amount that does not raise your blood pressure.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:16:34 AM

The activities of the market are highly unpredictable. when you invest, you gain some, you lose some. It happens...better days lie ahead.
nufeils

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:17:03 AM

Stop trying to daytrade and just hold the coins you think are good. Patience wins out in the end my friend.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Don't complain, everyone who invests has the same idea, respect your decision at the time, and there are still plenty of opportunities in the future to believe that you can profit from it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:53:55 AM

i hope you learned a good lesson out of what happened you see some people here that been around from the beginning of the story they will tell you that you always have to patient around crypto world, the crypto currency is still brand new it will have some some ups and dpwns on its walkthrough the point is dont be here for the short term profit  only no you have to believe that crypto currency world will revolutionize and change the financial system in the world for the best and better luck trading next time
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:01:21 AM

Just make rules for yourself before you enter the trade.

Stop-loss: X
Take profit: X

Agree on this. You should make your decision. Just earn profits, and put stop loss. My advice is make a target, when that target hit, you can sold your coins now and earn profits. That's it. You should not be greedy, because when time will come,  you will lose your some money.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:13:16 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Most of us have done the mistake in this crypto world in initial stages....all mistakes is a learning...still i make mistakes after 6-7 months entering crypto..but not as much as before  Cheesy as its reducing month buy buy , spend more time on studying and when u have feel and confidence on the project/coin then u need to have steel balls to HOLD ..Even now sometimes i get depressed for still making mistakes and missing out huge gains ...but this is not the end my friend ....there is lot of room in this crypto world...

All the best for your future investments 
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

OP, perhaps you could need some painkillers to dull the ache you feel. What happened to you is the sad reality of the other side of business. I believe so many here have gone through this experience. Even more will come into it with Bitcoin by the time the $25k mark is hit before the end of 2017.

Early this year when I newly came into cryptocurrency, litecoin was barely $4. I knew it had potential and wanted to buy in. At least, get my self 100units. I couldn't buy because I didn't know how to go about it. Where is litecoin today? $400+! Barely 10months after... My head aches whenever I think of it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

I've also felt that pain before.I've always been impatient and its too late to realize my mistake. That is why I believe on this quote "experience is the best teacher". Atleast from our mistakes we've learned. And now we know how to control our emotion. Dont let the opportunity/ chance to passed by.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Same happened with me I was holding dent token about six months recent bitcoin and ethereum price rise i was in hurry to collect ethereum and bitcoin by selling most of my holdings . Now price more than 10 times of the which I sold its crypto world anything is possible . Finally I learned one lesson don’t loose hope in any holdings .
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

Thank for listening.
This is not only Your story, each person have same experience. Most people enter in the market when it at upper level. And then market go to down. So remain in the market for long time and understand the cycle of up and down. enter at the low level and exit at high level. do not be much greedy.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

Thank for listening.
Repentance is always in the end, but don't repent if you used in in good. That also happened on me, the good thing is I sell it because I need it that day, so at least I also grab a wonderful chance.

anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:10:13 AM

To become a successful investor, you must go through many difficulties and failures. Thereby, your patience and patience will increase. That is the factor that determines your success here. In addition, investing in the right time is also very important. So, I think people should stay in this forum longer before they want to invest in something

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:10:45 AM

Thank for listening.

Repentance is always in the end, but don't repent if you used in in good. That also happened on me, the good thing is I sell it because I need it that day, so at least I also grab a wonderful chance.

It also happens to me, and please make a strategy with your trading. I know you sell it to cut your losses but I think you lack more research. Dont let your emotions affects your decision. As an advise, do not sell your token or coins all at once. You can sell little by little say 1/4 first, when it gets deeper another 1/4 and when it rebounds at least you have still your 1/2  coins left.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

Can't really blame your self when anything could have happened and with the crazy volatility in this market.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
HushRah

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

That's a part of learning process though. You'll be careful from next time and it'd prevent more losses from occurring. Sorry for u brother
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:12 AM

You don't have to blame yourself that much, crypto trading is all about speculation, when it goes as expected  we rejoice, but when it goes the other way round, we feel we've done the best mistake ever .
Thanks for sharing your experience, just try to put yourself together and carry on with good trading techniques
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: