Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12949 times)
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

Its very frustrating to miss the potential gains, I know but you should use it to motivate yourself forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

I've also experienced the same thing with you, when I got a coin from a bounty campaign, and instantly sold, it turns out after a few weeks, the coin is up to 10x, and I can only make it a valuable lesson

Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Hundred millions of people have the same misfortunes but do not upset. It is an experience. Analyse your mistakes and keep doing what you do

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

I think that you are not alone with your disappointment. 90 percent of the traders had experienced the same thing. Altcoins had started slowly and their prices at that time were high in our eyes. This 15 dollars of Ethereum worth was breakthrough that days. Noone expected that it will rise in the "sky". People are making bad trades all the time. Bad trades can give you harsh lessons that are good in some way. Some coins are worth keeping for the future income and others are again meant for day to day trades that are depending on the current market status. I have personally made the same mistake as you but I am not being so harsh on myself cause I hope for the better opportunity in the future with the right choice of the right coin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:56:29 AM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Dont blame yourself because of the small problem like that. Dont ever stop trying in next day to do better than now.
You did a good job i think, just need a little more patience.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

keep a cold head guy. Don't think so much when the market go up or down. wish you get more profit soon
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
its quite similar to mine. i sell xlm at lower price. i do believe it will rise but i dont know what comes to me that make me decided to sell it and then i sell it and it was pumped up as now almost 0,5 $. i sale it around 0,2. this my biggest regret
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

Thank for listening.

sold 6 k bitcoin below 10$ & rest robbed by mtgox, bitclockers, coinjedi, , sold dash early mine for pennies , repeated the fails with xmr and eth. Why? bec i was broke, so still iam.

Stop crying about pennies, talking triple digit millions here and living on a bare minimum Smiley

Print this and reread if you think you have a bad day Smiley

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

You can not blame yourself for it. It seems to me that everyone has come across it.It is a crypto component that sometimes comes to the fore.

ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

Thank for listening.
dont be like this, man, many people suffer the same situation with you, anyway, its a fortune thing that you get cryptos early, and you have many oppotunities than those who still stand outside

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Dude, don't be upset and nervious! You'll earn your bitcoins. Wink
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:45:24 PM

It's called learning and crypto is a steep learning curb as its the wild west.

We have all made mistakes.

I thought BTC was a currency for buying stuff and used up a lot of them at $200 - $600 a pop.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

Thank for listening.

Same story with mine, but not the same coins. It's totally hurt me, when you sold and see the price rising and rising. You feel that there's a needle pointing into your heart, the feeling of blaming yourself everyday when you see the price of your coin you sold before the pump Cheesy You need to face the reality, just move on and keep going!

Ahhh.. ok
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

If you already get a profit why should dissapointed, because if the situation is just the opposite then it will actually make you stress, buy another coin whose price is still cheap and you believe that this is a potential coin, when the price high sell a half to secure your's capital.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

Thank for listening.
Dont lose hope,this happens in most of us newbies embrace your mistakes and make it your fuel to go for trades.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

I've found that the best thing to do is NEVER sell unless you really need the money. The rationale being is that you bought those coins in the first place because you believed in them. Unless some untoward news comes up that is against that coin's growth then I see no reason why you would change your mind about the coin. Just remember the reasons you bought it in the first place and stick with it as long as possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JohnB31

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

Do not expect you can get profit from every movement of the market.
When i see BTCitcoin jumping up and down and sold all on the tops an did buy it again on the bottom.....
If you sell a coin be prepared that it can go up much more (or drop or even crash).
You need to have a plan and be happy with your profit.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Thank for listening.

In crypto currency you have to be patient when the price falls if you tempted to sell it then you will gonna be a loser.In future you have to avoid this kind of hurry,a little mistake pays off.But you still can change your mistake by investing again on some crypto,I would suggest bitcoin investment for you because it is stable in its price when compared to other crypto currency.And make your investment for long term at least a year to cover the losses you made in past.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

I bought LTC at around $50, sold at a loss. Bought Monero around 89$ sold for a loss multiple times. I feel your pain.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

No worries op. We have all been there, we have all sold too early or bought too late at some point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: