Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12955 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

It is obvious that, luck is a really huge factor on trading with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, in addition to a good starting, patient has a very big affect on the profit.
Patient is the most important in trading because a certain coin have its time to be stable at its high value. Cryptocurrency should be determined first before having a plan wether the time to sell. Most of us have this experience that we feel disappointef of selling a certain coin at an early stage. The point is we dont know the market if is the right time to sell and if it will increase again. So, in order for us to be succeed hold some of your coins to have a profitable earnings.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

The whole crypto market is fraudulent- take it easy, pal

coin0101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
you got to be patient in this crypto business
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Not only like you did someyhing like that but most of us,but now you learned you lessons and you know what to next time,ETC has a lot of upcoming fundamentals and im sure it will trigger to another bull run for this coin,a lot of improvements with this coin this year,hope the original coin in ethereum's chain will comeback stronger.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

I guess like 99% of people doing this business shares the same feeling with you. This is in the nature of this business and at some point we all do the same so called 'mistake' and sell stuff early. Or even sell late sometime. This is something we can learn from. Patience is the key if you really trust a coin.
Also sometimes we could be in a need of cash and we sell our precious coins as soon as they increase. All these stuff happens and we can't do anything.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 12:32:04 AM by Hemady17

You can still reorganized your strategy. At least your honest to yourself that you committed mistakes. My advise is spend time learning in trading. There are many book that will help you. Common mistake is people don't invest in the education in trading in crypto. This is very important to familiarize the market movement. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important in trading.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Kakkles

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

Definitely need patience in this market. Make it back on the next one, learn and move on.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Not only you, I also often experience such events, for me it is learning because the price of cryptocurrency volatile, patience is also important key in addition to price analysis, for what you blame yourself for it can not turn back the time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

cryptos a hit and a miss concept, it can make you stressed, even mad and sad. we can all live with regrets as we now know the outcome of the price but you cant predict the future. Better late than never is my motto.
meo550

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

i hold ripple when it was 0.01 and i sold it at 0.10 cent , i used to have like 200k of ripple .
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

this coin business requires patience and thoroughness in seeing the market, I think a person's recommendation is necessary to make a decision

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

if for myself always try no desperate word to be a better life from now, always optimistic and full of spirit for the future of bitcoin and ourselves
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Im still a noob in trading market, i did some bad trading like you.
And i leaned that we cant be weak hands, just try to buy in a low price, hold and wait for profit, even it takes days, weeks or months, even the price decrease -20% still hold.
All my bad trades happened because i didnt wait the right time to sell.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

Not only you even we faced many problems like this, that's why it is always good not to sell all of them in the market in order to get more profit. Now as the experienced person you will understand what was the basic criteria we have to follow while dealing with cryptos.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

When dealing with any crypto, the first thing to keep in mind is to be calm and in control of your emotions when the crypto rate fluctuates. In the future, when investing in any crypto, you need to calm down and not make a decision quickly, whenever the exchange rate increases, wait 1-2 days until the exchange rate is stable then decide to sell.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
danyputera120990

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

I have the same experience just like this in the past when I was a daily trader. I feel very worried when the price is going down, i can't even sleep. But now I decide to stop to do daily trading and now I just invest for a long term using my idle money.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

Well the best teacher is your experience,never trust your guts but trust the technology behind the coin,so you wont lose anything in the end.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I understand your sentiment and my husband and I also experienced what you have been experienced. Sometimes, we fall on arguing and blaming each other when we encountered the same phenomenon.

As the time passed by and my membership as cryptoholder mature, I became more familiarized in crypto world.  I am ease to crypto inflation and deflation considering it as part of its volatility in nature.  So, when the my crypto value fall, the first thing I did is I calm my self and I remind myself not to panic. I put in mind that what matter most is the crypto price in the future not its price today.  Through that positive mentality, I stick to keep my cryptos whatever its price in the market.  

Relax, do not blame yourself.  It is part of your learning process in crypto world.  Just learn from your experience and more on.  Then, next time, do not be affected by your emotion and stay focus on holding your cryptos.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Yes it is certainly very unpleasant. But the opportunity to make money in the market is still a bunch. Just decide what you will buy and at what price, as well as at what price you would like to sell. And do not do anything until all the conditions come.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

It happen sometimes...don't be too hard on yourself,  what matter is, we learned form out own mistake, we all know how quickly, sometimes slowly the market condition just when you think it good price you jump on it right away only to find that there's even better price coming up..next time don't rush on selling all you have, determine which to sell, hold it still, feel it and look for a sense of timing so that you will end up crying and losing all your coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: