Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zippie: Turn your smartphone into a blockchain powerhouse  (Read 2394 times)
Zipper official

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:17:48 AM

We're now officially over $1M in Zipper pre-sale and 200%+ of soft cap target.

Still 10 days left to contribute; check out https://zipperglobal.com/presale/
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

Read how we plan to make Ethereum and dapps frictionless: https://medium.com/zipperglobal/is-frictionless-ethereum-dapp-usage-possible-a9cd5b01b835
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

Zipper community continues growing fast, now more than 1100 Twitter followers and 800 Telegram members. Join us today Smiley
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:18:55 AM

Zipper community continues growing fast, now more than 1100 Twitter followers and 800 Telegram members. Join us today Smiley
zipper project will surely succeed with many of his bounty hunter who participated and supported by a reliable team behind the project. success for his future.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

zipper project will surely succeed with many of his bounty hunter who participated and supported by a reliable team behind the project. success for his future.

Thanks for the wishes  Cool
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

with so many supporters of this project, will certainly facilitate the project achieve success.
I hope the project will hopefully evolve going forward in the future.

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

with so many supporters of this project, will certainly facilitate the project achieve success.
I see this project has a great idea, hopefully will be many investors who are interested in joining this project. I also hope project has a nice development later.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:23:18 AM

I see this project has a great idea, hopefully will be many investors who are interested in joining this project. I also hope project has a nice development later.
agree, this project has the objective of building a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone only, a special working team constructing the open source mobile operating systems, products and communities, platforms and service providers can use the ZIP to give awards to their active users, helps service providers create a loyal user base and on the other hand gives appreciation to loyal users over their attention, good luck ICO.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

agree, this project has the objective of building a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone only, a special working team constructing the open source mobile operating systems, products and communities, platforms and service providers can use the ZIP to give awards to their active users, helps service providers create a loyal user base and on the other hand gives appreciation to loyal users over their attention, good luck ICO.
This project aims to build a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become a blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone, may successful and ICO goes smoothly until completed.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

This project aims to build a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become a blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone, may successful and ICO goes smoothly until completed.
Yep. This is true. Zipper wants to introduce blockchain technology to all smartphone user that's why they launch a token sale to Distribute zipper all over the world. I can't wait to launch zipper OS on my smartphone and experience blockchain tech anytime. BTW their Token sale is already a success and many are still interested to buy.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

Yep. This is true. Zipper wants to introduce blockchain technology to all smartphone user that's why they launch a token sale to Distribute zipper all over the world. I can't wait to launch zipper OS on my smartphone and experience blockchain tech anytime. BTW their Token sale is already a success and many are still interested to buy.

when are they planning to release the app manager? will that be available on android too?

BTW, congrats zipper for reaching over 1 million USD in your pre sale, the amount is more than what you need for the development.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.

you are absolutely right it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Cheers Kriptos!
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

More and more contributors are joining the pre-sale so it's looking good in both terms of funding and development Smiley
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

Thanks for the wishes and your support.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

Pre-sale looking good so far and few more days to go, thanks for your support!
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

project Zipper is very nice if I see it, a good prospect and a team of professionals.. I'm sure the project this Zipper will reach the target and success..
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

Zipper brings the decentralized world to our smartphones in one seamless and user-controlled experience,starting from easy and secure use of one’s cryptographic identity and private keys.wow very interesting!
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Thanks BlockEye for the support and for the great job in managing our bounty campaign.

Check out the bounty guys, still have a few days to participate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: