Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4193 times)
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

in whitepaper written:"Founders, the team and early contributors are prevented from selling their tokens for a period of 180 days"why?Did you some research how it affect to token price?

And how exactly are they prevented from selling? Is it a trust thing here? Or something with the software?
I think here are trust, because they developing a software, so if they want then they can sell. But here a no reason for a distrust, platform already working and already attracted attention of investors and gamers.
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

in whitepaper written:"Founders, the team and early contributors are prevented from selling their tokens for a period of 180 days"why?Did you some research how it affect to token price?

And how exactly are they prevented from selling? Is it a trust thing here? Or something with the software?
I think here are trust, because they developing a software, so if they want then they can sell. But here a no reason for a distrust, platform already working and already attracted attention of investors and gamers.
I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun Smiley
imacmagic

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

In the downside of the website has written that Copyright are 2016-2017, I heard that behind the window is 2018 year) You going to update it when tournament will be launched or after ICO?
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun Smiley

And what did you think of it after using it? Any thoughts?
BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

And what did you think of it after using it? Any thoughts?
more to the competition compete and determine which will go up and down.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

I saw that on platform users can up their levels, how it works? I get an experience only when winning or when take participate? Levels just like in RPG, it can be interesting for gamers.

You're gaining experience as you're participating in more contests  Smiley
Are you sure? In this case you can only gain experience but not lost. I can wrong, but i think that my progress bar was full up more than now...
aileenmg

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

when the competition starts you will bet, you can raise or lower it?or you just register, place a bet and wait for results, and nothing can change?I mean can I edit the portfolio during the competition?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

I saw that on platform users can up their levels, how it works? I get an experience only when winning or when take participate? Levels just like in RPG, it can be interesting for gamers.

You're gaining experience as you're participating in more contests  Smiley
Are you sure? In this case you can only gain experience but not lost. I can wrong, but i think that my progress bar was full up more than now...
I'm found an answer, maybe your internet connection was slow or erroneous at that moment, i mean if page was downloaded bad, then progress bar is full. Just like in image below.
https://i.imgur.com/T8o6CTm.png
BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

when the competition starts you will bet, you can raise or lower it?or you just register, place a bet and wait for results, and nothing can change?I mean can I edit the portfolio during the competition?
Of course you can choose the price will go up or down, when choosing the contest, you are allowed to create a new portfolio or you load your old portfolio.
ikonduktor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

There is already working Crypto draft platform
https://coinsdraft.com
FundFantasy (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

1) Portfolios are crafted before the contest starts.
2) you can change it up to 15 minutes before contest starts.
3) You can not make changes during the contest.

imacmagic

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Alfa tournament will start soon and balances in all accounts will be set to 10k FUNDZ, so leaderboard that exist now has no point? Only to demonstrate how it will work?
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:12:07 PM by aileenmg

Of course you can choose the price will go up or down, when choosing the contest, you are allowed to create a new portfolio or you load your old portfolio.

You understood me wrong, I mean, can I edit the portfolio during the competition. And you told me how to take participate in a contest.

1) Portfolios are crafted before the contest starts.
2) you can change it up to 15 minutes before contest starts.
3) You can not make changes during the contest.

Thanks for your answer!
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Alfa tournament will start soon and balances in all accounts will be set to 10k FUNDZ, so leaderboard that exist now has no point? Only to demonstrate how it will work?
You a right, it's only test, but not only to show a platform, also it should help to you better understand what you need to do, you needn't long time to understand it, but it may cost you very much, so now you can try it and your try is no affect to your chanses in tournament.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

You a right, it's only test, but not only to show a platform, also it should help to you better understand what you need to do, you needn't long time to understand it, but it may cost you very much, so now you can try it and your try is no affect to your chanses in tournament.
Cost very much? I did think that we will be able to use demo tokens in this tournament, i haven't enough money to buy 10k FUNDZ, just like many who want to participate.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

You plan to make the interface FundFantasy in different languages?because not all users know English and sometimes the translator works not correctly .
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Cost very much? I did think that we will be able to use demo tokens in this tournament, i haven't enough money to buy 10k FUNDZ, just like many who want to participate.
Relax and just breathe Smiley Of course tokens in tournament will be demo and all accounts get it, in the beginning chances of all will be equal. He meant that if you will try use platform first time after beginning you lose some tokens while be trying.
BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

I am on the leaderboard Cheesy
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I can't create a portfolio,I clicked on"create a portfolio"and then choose "available assets" but the "create"button is not enabled.What am I doing wrong?
BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I can't create a portfolio,I clicked on"create a portfolio"and then choose "available assets" but the "create"button is not enabled.What am I doing wrong?

You should spend the balance of $ 100 balance on the portfolio form. in the picture you send, it's obvious you just use only $ 2.5 ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: