Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4193 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Very good product. I have already decided to invest. Good luck with your further development. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Very good product. I have already decided to invest. Good luck with your further development. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Here I agree with you colleague. I think that this is a good chance to make money for many investors. Especially if the platform becomes popular all over the world.
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Here I agree with you colleague. I think that this is a good chance to make money for many investors. Especially if the platform becomes popular all over the world.
I also liked that not sold tokens would be divided between those who already bought tokens. This is another motivation for investors.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

I also liked that not sold tokens would be divided between those who already bought tokens. This is another motivation for investors.
Yes, it's just fine, I already bought a few tokens for myself. Now I will wait for the start of the platform. I think this will help us to increase our capital.
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:47:16 AM by satia19

Yes, it's just fine, I already bought a few tokens for myself. Now I will wait for the start of the platform. I think this will help us to increase our capital.

not only capital, we can also improve our ability to analyze the market with our own portfolio. you will not win if just randomly make a portfolio. for investors, if you buy Funds you will not regret it, because this token will be the dragon token at this middle year.
Agamss

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

somehow mu virtual coin allocation button and my portfolio buttons do not work.
 are there any bugs? or my device is incompatible?  Huh
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I guess if you use a smartphone to open FundFantasy it would be more difficult than using its web version because for the mobile display it is still under development. just be patient there will be improvement for it.
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

If you join the Telegram group and submit a screenshot Im sure they will resolve it, they are really quick at dealing with any issues.  Also on the site there is the option to submit a bug so you could use that.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW8Ks-nW0AAZng0.jpg:large

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
first rank points are already pretty high. who came later need more effort to be able to fight.
 some obstacles such as malfunctioning keys and slow networks are also challenges to be conquered.
nevertheless, keep fighting to the end. hopefully there is a miracle.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

are there any bugs? or my device is incompatible?  Huh

Try to screenshot that and send it to their Official Telegram to resolve the problem. If there could be possibly a bug, they'll fix it immediately.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
CryptoDanB

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

Hey. Yesterday I took part in the tournament and was able to win my tokens. 236 tokens, I was able to win thanks to a correct prediction. This is really cool.

I was lucky less able to win only 70 tokens, but the truth in the competition involved only 2 people on this and the amount of winnings is small.
first rank points are already pretty high. who came later need more effort to be able to fight.
 some obstacles such as malfunctioning keys and slow networks are also challenges to be conquered.

I only joined the tournament last week and I'm sixth, if you get a good run going the anybody could get into the top positions.
Kaptenjonez

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

What exactly can I do with this token?
Can I buy it for Bitcoins?
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

What cryptococcus can I use to get a token?
Kaptenjonez

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

What cryptococcus can I use to get a token?
Hello! M
aybe they use Currency accepted: Ethereal (ETH)
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens

congrats dude, you must be a great player
wish you luck with real token

Cool dude!. I will try it!
it seems like I still have to learn. I still can not get a reward. always lose. Grin Grin

learn slowly and focus dude, I also often lose before, good luck bro!
Right. Games for fundz..Yeah...

at least we know the fun of this project by have a test on alpha mode..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

I only joined the tournament last week and I'm sixth, if you get a good run going the anybody could get into the top positions.
if the system work smoothly maybe thats possible. provided that the intensity of play should be more frequent. the problem is, often when we will start playing, we can not manage the virtual funds that will be used and when we will make the portfolio, can not open. but this problem does not happen to everyone who comes into play.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project

maybe its a little too high, but it will worth because on pre sale event we can get additional bonus..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
CryptoDanB

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for presale is too high for me. But I will follow this project

You really should play the free tournament they are running, if you were to win the biggest contest you would get straight into the prizes which are real tokens.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

You really should play the free tournament they are running, if you were to win the biggest contest you would get straight into the prizes which are real tokens.

it is not easy to win a contest there you have to be serious in making a portfolio. must be smart to see the market and make decisions which will benefit and must be sold before the loss. be clever at each contest good luck friend, here we are friends, there we compete!

I've just won 236 tokens in the contest. It is very nice. It is a pity that this is not yet a real token, but for training, the most that is needed. I think it will be popular in a crypt environment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: