Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4193 times)
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

https://ibb.co/fjg8xn
More better than nothing.still here and trying to improve position.
several times misread the price movement. But, so long so good. Btw, why i can not upload any image on here?
it may be from your account, or something is wrong with your post
maybe. I'm still a junior member.
 btw, my position started up to the top 25. I'm pretty sure I can get into the top 10 until the end of the tournament.
keep fighting bro, hopefully enter the top 10, or become champion hehe

amen.
 I hope like that. but it takes hard work. leaders standings high point. I am still fixated on 12000 points.
but still a few days left, let's keep trying. Everything is possible. 0.6eth waiting us. Keep fight!
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

several times misread the price movement. But, so long so good. Btw, why i can not upload any image on here?
Try to use an image-posting platform such as Imgur and copy the linked BBCode to your post, that should do the work.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

it may be from your account, or something is wrong with your post
maybe. I'm still a junior member.
 btw, my position started up to the top 25. I'm pretty sure I can get into the top 10 until the end of the tournament.
Sure you can! Everything is possible if you do not get whacked easily and keep the idea spinning  Grin

●     REPME    
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

Time is running out but I can't move up to top 10 Cry
anybody can give me some advice?!
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

I've been in big 4 but now down to 12th position. Looks like we have to play safe.
Dont scatter your coins if not too sure. play a little bet.  I've tried and it seems quite successful.
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

I've been in big 4 but now down to 12th position. Looks like we have to play safe.
Dont scatter your coins if not too sure. play a little bet.  I've tried and it seems quite successful.

mybe I take big risk lately, I easily hooked with the success of others and become greedy. I hope Fundfantasy make event 3rd tournament
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

mybe I take big risk lately, I easily hooked with the success of others and become greedy. I hope Fundfantasy make event 3rd tournament
I also hope there is a third tournament. the time is still long enough and the second session will end the day after tomorrow.
hopefully the challenge is more exciting and the prizes are also interesting. enjoy the game!
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I would suggest you use twitter and try to see if anything specific is happening some time today.  Also look at the portfolios of those people who are at the top to see if you can copy their strategy.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

I also hope there is a third tournament. the time is still long enough and the second session will end the day after tomorrow.
hopefully the challenge is more exciting and the prizes are also interesting. enjoy the game!
I do not think there will be a third, because if they hold a continuous long tournament their funds will run out, so make the best time possible, Go Alpha Round 2!
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I do not think there will be a third, because if they hold a continuous long tournament their funds will run out, so make the best time possible, Go Alpha Round 2!

I think taking a big risk when you have a good portfolio and the right data will take you to the top. I've tried it and followed 4 contests at once, the result 3 contest win. but from position 50 I just up to the position 32 hehe
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Yup, quite right on that statement. Don't play all in if you're not sure about your choice. Play safe until you found your rhythm and beat them up!

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Well each people have their own method for sure but do not hesitate to use your own method, if you can find the pattern to your portfolio I bet you'll take that throne for sure!

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

Kindly reminder for you all guys who have any questions regarding the FundzFantasy project, feel free to ask the team about your thought on their Telegram Group!
Main group -> https://t.me/fundfantasy (almost 1,5k members!!)
Bounty-related group -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty

●     REPME    
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

Yup, quite right on that statement. Don't play all in if you're not sure about your choice. Play safe until you found your rhythm and beat them up!
and one more again, try to follow multi winner tournaments. usually there are several tournaments that the winner can be up to 3 people, champions 1 to 3. chances to win bigger can be minimum points.
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Well each people have their own method for sure but do not hesitate to use your own method, if you can find the pattern to your portfolio I bet you'll take that throne for sure!

I'm not good at analyzing the market, I just follow the pattern but nothing is right, so I'm confused whether I follow the market trend or even against the market direction, maybe what I see is not like the winners see, do I have to think upside down?
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

to get FUNDZ not just tournament Alpha, FUNDZ also hold bounty, for more details you can go into telegram group FUNDZ Bounty https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:56 AM

Don't forget to participate in the bounty event. retweet, share facebook status, and others. please join https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty. Don't be late.
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

Don't forget to participate in the bounty event. retweet, share facebook status, and others. please join https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty. Don't be late.
yes I also follow the bounty, How much FUNDZ 1 Share?
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The same solution wins, an exciting project. anyone can contribute more here. A sweet affiliate program Smiley Cool
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ILtrjCF.jpg

The same solution wins, an exciting project. anyone can contribute more here. A sweet affiliate program Smiley Cool
does this have to use our referral code that is on the web? or referrals that we can through invite to telegram group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: