Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4194 times)
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

will there be a 3rd league? I hope there is a third league
third stage tournament has started since yesterday, bro.
 the fight is still tight. no one is so superior untill now. it seems the price is very difficult to predict at this time.  the price movements is so wild. it's time to start.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

the fight is still tight. no one is so superior untill now. it seems the price is very difficult to predict at this time.  the price movements is so wild. it's time to start.
the third league already started? how many total prizes? let's fight bro
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

the prize for the third tournament is the same as the second tournament which totals 1 eth + 20000 tokens. 1 eth is divided into ranks 1 to 3, where the first winner gets 0.6 eth + 5000 fundz. the rest of the prize is divided into participants who enter the top 25. Lets go and enjoy your challenge.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Whoa, it has started already? Dang, I skip a couple days and stage 3 is already started! Gotta make a newest strategy this time. Thanks for the info!

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

yeah ... Finally i can finish in the top 10. thank you God. Thanks fundz dev for your 500 fundz.
it's time to fight really well in the third tournament. let's fight!
Whoa, congratulations mate! Be aware because I'm gonna catch you up on top Grin
I heard that the prize's increase too doesn't it? I'm drooling already Grin

●     REPME    
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

the prize for the third tournament is the same as the second tournament which totals 1 eth + 20000 tokens. 1 eth is divided into ranks 1 to 3, where the first winner gets 0.6 eth + 5000 fundz. the rest of the prize is divided into participants who enter the top 25. Lets go and enjoy your challenge.
I will be more enthusiastic and serious to win!
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

yeah ... Finally i can finish in the top 10. thank you God. Thanks fundz dev for your 500 fundz.
it's time to fight really well in the third tournament. let's fight!
Whoa, congratulations mate! Be aware because I'm gonna catch you up on top Grin
I heard that the prize's increase too doesn't it? I'm drooling already Grin

The prize is the same as the last tournament, see image below

https://i.imgur.com/nI2lzXL.png
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Oh, God. I lost again.
my remaining coins only 8000 coins now. how can i be the first winner if so. I still hope to improve the position even though it seems I feel so pessimistic. Keep on spirit! Whhhhoooaaaa...
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Oh, God. I lost again.
my remaining coins only 8000 coins now. how can i be the first winner if so. I still hope to improve the position even though it seems I feel so pessimistic. Keep on spirit! Whhhhoooaaaa...

hahaha, do not give up easily, the situation BTC is now being recovered from fud that happened this week, so if picking BTC up maybe you will win ( just my suggest ) hahah, GOOD LUCK !
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

tournament participants grew, 1100 people. more exciting competition. after slumping in 1114 position, now can enter the big 25 again. the other where is your voice? Let's play again.fight..fight..fight.
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

tournament participants grew, 1100 people. more exciting competition. after slumping in 1114 position, now can enter the big 25 again. the other where is your voice? Let's play again.fight..fight..fight.

after leaving some portfolios, I see this morning with no results Cry  Cry
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

do not give up bro, do not waste this tournament, because prizes big enough 0.6 ETH
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

that means your portfolio is rejected. do not give up, I just got into the red zone, now already entering to the big 25 again.
my advice is consistent on a maximum of 4 coins only. it's the back and forth price, up and down. do not pick a lot of coins. if the same as down, could be make your position down.
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

that means your portfolio is rejected. do not give up, I just got into the red zone, now already entering to the big 25 again.
my advice is consistent on a maximum of 4 coins only. it's the back and forth price, up and down. do not pick a lot of coins. if the same as down, could be make your position down.
wow get in 25 big? it's very fantastic bro, bro spirit hopefully enter the top 10
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

wow get in 25 big? it's very fantastic bro, bro spirit hopefully enter the top 10

of course. my target in this third tournament is to enter the top 5. I hope to achieve it.
My strategy is to reduce as much as possible the wasted coins for contests that are less predictable in the movement. second, as much as possible to contest a big prize. Third, do not forget to pray. who knows who will follow my way? Please!
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

of course. my target in this third tournament is to enter the top 5. I hope to achieve it.
My strategy is to reduce as much as possible the wasted coins for contests that are less predictable in the movement. second, as much as possible to contest a big prize. Third, do not forget to pray. who knows who will follow my way? Please!
spirit bro, we support you, hopefully you become champion,
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

spirit bro, we support you, hopefully you become champion,
Aameen.
amen.
I do not know how I feel, but I see the time of each contest quite a long time. fastest 2 hours and even for a small prize contest. if like this, the competition would be really tough.
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

For you guys who haven't participate in the Token Sale, go get those tokens while there's a bonus available! -> https://fundfantasy.io/
Don't forget, the bonus stage on this round is available until 12/03 12:00 GMT
we all can get 50% bonus if we buy Fundz with 100Eth / 10Btc
looklikes this bonus will continue to exist until the main sale end. a very attractive offer for investors
another bonuses is buy above 1 eth and get 20% bonus

ICO LIVE NOW => https://fundfantasy.io

Awesome, get special offer!, 200 FUNDZ token for FREE!!
I like this offer!
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Don't be sad my man, loss and win on the tournament is a common thing. Next time, make your other best portfolio! Good luck!

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Nice aim on that dude! I believe you can do that for sure!
Try to learn about the price's movement, using the Bollinger for example, it can actually be "predicted" though it's not always 100% accurate, but it can help you not to waste a lot of coins on your plan.

●     REPME    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: