Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4193 times)
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?
Correct, the reward and the rules are still the same from the 3rd tourney. One thing that changed is the participants joined, as now it's already 1,2k+ users, so if you do not quickly join the campaign, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.

im regret in little bit because not joined in 3 tournament previous. And now Alpha Tournament round 4 is live. And the player is gonna increase so competition is more heavier right now.
actually, the first tournament is very good. besides the big prizes, competitors are also not too much. In addition, some participants are still learning the mechanism of the tournament. unfortunately I did not participate because I do not know how to play besides other technical problems.
I hope fundfantasy give prize like in the first tournament!
I hope so. But i think that is very high when participants more than first tournament. This is only a simulation tournament and the real tournament Will be coming soon. And i believe The prize Will growth more high. So, lets prepare our balance.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?
Correct, the reward and the rules are still the same from the 3rd tourney. One thing that changed is the participants joined, as now it's already 1,2k+ users, so if you do not quickly join the campaign, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.

im regret in little bit because not joined in 3 tournament previous. And now Alpha Tournament round 4 is live. And the player is gonna increase so competition is more heavier right now.
actually, the first tournament is very good. besides the big prizes, competitors are also not too much. In addition, some participants are still learning the mechanism of the tournament. unfortunately I did not participate because I do not know how to play besides other technical problems.
I hope so. But i think that is very high when participants more than first tournament. This is only a simulation tournament and the real tournament Will be coming soon. And i believe The prize Will growth more high. So, lets prepare our balance.
I prefer to make a portfolio for myself rather than tournaments, I think after all goes well we can use real money for the transaction without join the tournament, so we can farm token more without participate on tournament!
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I joint from thr first tournament but couldn't win.  there were alot of good participant. They have more experience. So it's very difficult to win
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

I regret not following the alpha tournament from round 1-3, is there a rounde 4?

Lets join on Alpha Tournament Round 4. We have time a few days to winning the doorprize. That is big prize for a free competition right now.
Is it ending on 22nd Mar?
Yes, the 4th leg of the tourney held from March 15th until March 22nd. So, only 3 days left to fetch your prize!

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

I prefer to make a portfolio for myself rather than tournaments, I think after all goes well we can use real money for the transaction without join the tournament, so we can farm token more without participate on tournament!
But you can always use your portfolios for the future transactions as well!
It's not a bad idea to use them to the tourney while it's still free, and the better thing is you can get a chance to get a lot of FUNDZ if you win the tourney! How cool was that Shocked

●     REPME    
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

But you can always use your portfolios for the future transactions as well!
It's not a bad idea to use them to the tourney while it's still free, and the better thing is you can get a chance to get a lot of FUNDZ if you win the tourney! How cool was that Shocked

ah you're right dude, everything is so easy and fun when this tournament still free!  Grin Grin
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I joint from thr first tournament but couldn't win.  there were alot of good participant. They have more experience. So it's very difficult to win
Worry not, my friend. You can still make another portfolio on the other campaigns available, they constantly update the campaigns so the chance to get the prize is still there! Try to find out how to read the chart's movement, and always trust your intuition. Good luck Wink

●     REPME    
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun  Wink
@MasterBounty

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun  Wink
you're right bro.

I am also happy with this platform. and I hope this platform will progress
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

very remarkable, the tournament, originally only followed by 800 registered people, has now reached 1600 people. meaning there is a 100% increase in just 2 weeks. tournaments are getting tougher because of the many players who play plus the high fluctuating coin movements make the portfolio that we create really compete tight. even the first position of each contest is sometimes filled with some people whose portfolio is the same. amazing!
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Fun contests but I have to wonder if they should prevent people with same portfolio entering--too easy to manipulate---is exchange willing to help catch cheaters  ?

reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Fun contests but I have to wonder if they should prevent people with same portfolio entering--too easy to manipulate---is exchange willing to help catch cheaters  ?

copy portfolio is very possible, but that's can't always win, solution is we should have our analyse and our portfolio.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Don't forget  to support fundfantasy on ICOinRating.
You can support FundFantasy through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/fundfantasy/.
Good rating makes fundfantasy Will be chosen by the buyer.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

this is an interesting question. after the tournament runs and enters the fourth tournament, some new facts emerge one of them is often a portfolio between some people have in common. sometimes even the first position in the contents by four different people but his portofolio is same. or the funny is one person can be ranked first and second because the portfolio is two and same.
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

this is an interesting question. after the tournament runs and enters the fourth tournament, some new facts emerge one of them is often a portfolio between some people have in common. sometimes even the first position in the contents by four different people but his portofolio is same. or the funny is one person can be ranked first and second because the portfolio is two and same.

sometimes it can happen by chance, because it only has 2 options, up or down!
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Worry not, my friend. You can still make another portfolio on the other campaigns available, they constantly update the campaigns so the chance to get the prize is still there! Try to find out how to read the chart's movement, and always trust your intuition. Good luck Wink
Sure. I am working hard and I will win
Thanks
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Only 3 days left until the 4th leg of the Alpha tournament ends! Can you catch up with them? Grin

Go to https://fundfantasy.com and beat them up!

●     REPME    
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Only 3 days left until the 4th leg of the Alpha tournament ends! Can you catch up with them? Grin

Thank for your reminder
I'm not on the list. But I will be there in 3 days left 👍
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

after entering the fourth tournament, along with the many participants participating tournaments, there are some suggest that I think should be considered in the future by dev.
among other things need to be made rules for in a contest that allows multi portfolio each player may make 2 or more portfolio but must be different items. this is to avoid the existence of one player who occupies the position 1-3 with the same portfolio value because the portfolio used is just one. this will make the tournament more interesting.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/5vAjxQh.jpg

Thank for your reminder
I'm not on the list. But I will be there in 3 days left 👍

me too, i am not on that list. even I have not entered 25 besar.LoL.
I began to pessimistize to defeat them. To be honest, I just struggled to get into the big 25 , so i can get additional token fund. how about you guys? still struggling?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: