Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the newyear 2018  (Read 777 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Maybe bitcoin in new year 2018 will increase its price to $20000 because this is the beginning of the year.
It is a good start in 2018 that price of bitcoin will increase it is a good news for the investors they will gain high profit. But we know the price of bitcoin is not stable sometimes up and down.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaguktnu

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

I think that in 2018, bitcoin will have several revisions. By the end of the year, it will double the current price. Besides, there will be a big bang for the number of bitcoin communities.
Arcejeff

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Bitcoin looks bigger and brighter in 2018 and i believe grow faster in the future to come.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
BTC will grow even more,  as the popularity increases the support as well as the increase in value will be unstoppable. It will dominate stocks and other financial markets and prove that government bodies don't necessarily need to maintain a monopoly over money control.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
My opinion bitcoin price in january 2018 will rise and fall, but it will not cost very much. bitcoin has grown rapidly in December 2017 and subsequently decreased bitcoin on January 1, 2018, so bitcoin will rise and fall on prices in January 2018.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

As time goes by december is the highest month that bitcoin are increasing but we dont know what comes next in thr month of january 2018 but my observision base on previous months bitcoin is so much increasing hope this coming 2018 much more will increase the value of it. The reason why bitcoin value will decrease because of other coins invester that will decrease thier value so that the investor of bitcoin will back out to bitcoin for other coins investor.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

sad to say bitcoin last night was having a hard time to pump, i think i should focus more on alts being bitcoin is really struggling these days, quite hard to earn gains from it. I guess some are right that this year is the year for alts.

globalctzn

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Bitcoin will perform very well in 2018. More adoption in the mainstream sector will drive its price upwards perhaps till the end of the first quarter of the year. From February the price of bitcoin is likely to start increasing geometrically.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

To be honest, I see a great uncertainty in the market regarding the immediate future of bitcoin, perhaps that is why the price has remained at a level of uncertainty between $13,000 and $14,000 in recent days. While it is true that there are still optimistic analysts who foresee a growth beyond $40,000, their voices are heard less and less and alerts are beginning to predominate over the possible slowdown in their growth, and even a potential fall below $10,000.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

In December the bitcoin price was very high. I also predict in January the price will decrease slightly. Because after the new year many people need money. With the emergence of this newbie bitcoin will not have a major impact on bitcoin prices. Maybe it could make the bitcoin price up. So I assume in 2018 bitcoin prices remain stable, maybe the price of bitcoin continues to skyrocket.

yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

I think the bad predictions are fair, with the decline in prices in December, the usual price also goes down, but still stable I think until now, in 2018 will be a big success for bitcoin Wink

Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

I do not think anyone will know what will happen tomorrow or what will be, for bitcoin or life, humans only suspect the possibility of bad or good, and I think the price remains stable at the end of December shows that bitcoin will remain survive in 2018 at a very good price Wink

RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

bitcoin price will go up and down look like 2017. but finally, price will be go up over 30.000$ al least, in my opinion
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

My opinion on 2018 bitcoin will be more popular.
and the prospect of trading is also good.
I got the news that in the year 2020 bitcoin prices reached the highest number
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

In my opinion in 2018, BTC will recover from its recent declines and again be traded near its ATH.
JamesPTT

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

so if i understand this correctly i could sell or move my bitcoin in 2 days and in 2018 coinbase should show my bitcoin cash in my accout even though i have moved my bitcoin.  Am I correct in this assumption?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

so if i understand this correctly i could sell or move my bitcoin in 2 days and in 2018 coinbase should show my bitcoin cash in my accout even though i have moved my bitcoin.  Am I correct in this assumption?

Who knows what Coinbase would do. They are in the middle of an internal audit for possible insider trading.

Although, they have a pretty new glass office high up in one of the less expensive buildings in San Francisco, you cannot just go to their office and ask them what’s going on. If you flew to San Francisco, held a gun to building security on the ground floor, I suppose you could get to their floor, however; you will not get in their suite because the door will be locked. They are not available for a walk-in and do not talk to customers directly.

If you want to use a financial establishment that talks to its customers try Chase Bank, Bank Of America or Wells Fargo. Hell, I’ve been in a Bank of East Asia and a Bank of Canton in San Francisco and just walked right in the building. I have never trusted financial businesses that will not allow you to talk to them, especially when they do have a brick n’ mortar location. What are they afraid of anyway? The same laws, guards and cops that protect Chase Bank will also protect them in case of trouble. Are they afraid that some goof with nerd rage will come to their suite and challenge them to a nasty game of Rock Band? Maybe their afraid that one of the customers they’ve ripped off will try to get their money back.

MtGox round two?

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin will be huge in January 2018. Hopefully it will be 25k.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Bitcoin always goes up and down. But I'm optimistic the bitcoin in 2018 will increase. And I will sell it.
Bitcoin value is unpredictable its up and down, but I am positive thinker that price of bitcoin is continuing increasing and gave us high profitable income. And the price is right for me, I sell my bitcoin to earn.
AManulat

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

It will just a continuance of the previous year, with institutional investors continuing to buy into Bitcoin and popular services continuing to add Bitcoin integration making it easier and easier for anyone to invest in Bitcoin using the apps they already use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: