Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the newyear 2018  (Read 777 times)
Halar.jumani (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ObsidoNovum

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

Where did you get information about Bitcoin being dumped in the next year?
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

I have no record that the beginning of the year is especially difficult for bitcoin, and given the boom bitcoin is having in the big markets, I think it is more likely that the current upward trend will continue for a considerable time, obviously with the continuous corrections that this volatile market has as a hallmark, although we could also see a fairly stable market and a slowed increase after the accelerated growth of bitcoin in 2017.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:59 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
Well, that's your opinion and no one is stopping you to believe that. If ever it will have a huge dump, you should've expect that because bitcoin is not stable. Bitcoin is not always increasing there are time that the price is being corrected.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin daily,monthly,even next year. All we have is just an especulation and the bitcoin is always depend on the demand and supply of the market. So,we dont know if it will dump by january. I think it will continue to climb in a higher price this coming new year.

Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

I see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will experience a dump, because sales will increase rather than purchase. and in early 2018 I predict the price of bitcoin will return pump and increase. as more and more investors are ready to buy bitcoins.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:23 PM

That will happen if you look at the development of bitcoin from early 2017, hopefully there will be again held 2018.
AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:39:10 PM

I see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will experience a dump, because sales will increase rather than purchase. and in early 2018 I predict the price of bitcoin will return pump and increase. as more and more investors are ready to buy bitcoins.

In the stock market that usually happens for tax reasons, not sure if the Bitcoin market will experience the same thing.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

Maybe bitcoin in new year 2018 will increase its price to $20000 because this is the beginning of the year.

simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

Well thats your idea, in 2018 my opinion is somehow bigger because bitcoin now is gaining popularity all over the world.
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

Imo, no one can say. We dont know the future, anything can happen. Who would ahve thought BTC would have reached 19k... Idk where we will be next year and anyone who does, is just speculating. We might go up or down, no one can say.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

Bitcoin always goes up and down. But I'm optimistic the bitcoin in 2018 will increase. And I will sell it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Well, i think bitcoin will try to maintain it current value of $15,000 in the early 2018 and from there it will continue to grow over the second quarter of 2018. then the price of bitcoin will start it lightning speed for 2018 in between third quarter to the end of the year 2018. we are expecting to see a least a 100% increase in bitcoin value in the year 2018.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

I agree with you OP. I think a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money next year. Several studies have shown that many retailers that previously accepted accepting bitcoin are dropping it. The growth has been too fast and bitcoin is too volatile. Companies like BitPay that guarantee the price for retailers can be squashed like bugs by multi thousand dollar market swings. Consumers with limited resources are looking at bitcoin because of the increased exposure but the volatility, high transaction fee and slow network are causing them to ignore it completely.

Bitcoin acceptance decreasing

Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

Good thinking and I like your thoughts even I agree with your opinion.
I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin has a very high price.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Bitcoin will drop at the end of the year. The price could be lower than 11K. Next year the downtrend will continue and Bitcoin could then be 8K, because of the huge dump by whales. Time to buy again. All investors who dumped will be in the market again, this will skyrocket the price up to 30K March 2018.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Why are you thinking about the dump? Isn't it normal that it will be followed when bitcoin is pumping. I'm expecting that there will be tons of challenges that will come to bitcoin but out of those challenges all of it will be passed and bitcoin will remain stable again. We will reach another ATH and this is going to make bitcoin outstanding again and kicking out of those altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

in the year 2018 the bitcoin aim is to reach 30000 dollars
kakrotssj1

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

There's no such thing happening to bitcoin about dumping it. it's price will keep on increasing and decreasing spontaneously.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

seems like bitcoin are increasing now. this might be good start for bitcoin to increasing again. but i feels its too high and risky to invest on bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: