Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the newyear 2018  (Read 777 times)
Halar.jumani (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObsidoNovum

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

Where did you get information about Bitcoin being dumped in the next year?
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

I have no record that the beginning of the year is especially difficult for bitcoin, and given the boom bitcoin is having in the big markets, I think it is more likely that the current upward trend will continue for a considerable time, obviously with the continuous corrections that this volatile market has as a hallmark, although we could also see a fairly stable market and a slowed increase after the accelerated growth of bitcoin in 2017.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:59 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
Well, that's your opinion and no one is stopping you to believe that. If ever it will have a huge dump, you should've expect that because bitcoin is not stable. Bitcoin is not always increasing there are time that the price is being corrected.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin daily,monthly,even next year. All we have is just an especulation and the bitcoin is always depend on the demand and supply of the market. So,we dont know if it will dump by january. I think it will continue to climb in a higher price this coming new year.

Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

I see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will experience a dump, because sales will increase rather than purchase. and in early 2018 I predict the price of bitcoin will return pump and increase. as more and more investors are ready to buy bitcoins.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:23 PM

That will happen if you look at the development of bitcoin from early 2017, hopefully there will be again held 2018.
AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:39:10 PM

I see that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will experience a dump, because sales will increase rather than purchase. and in early 2018 I predict the price of bitcoin will return pump and increase. as more and more investors are ready to buy bitcoins.

In the stock market that usually happens for tax reasons, not sure if the Bitcoin market will experience the same thing.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

Maybe bitcoin in new year 2018 will increase its price to $20000 because this is the beginning of the year.

simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

Well thats your idea, in 2018 my opinion is somehow bigger because bitcoin now is gaining popularity all over the world.
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

Imo, no one can say. We dont know the future, anything can happen. Who would ahve thought BTC would have reached 19k... Idk where we will be next year and anyone who does, is just speculating. We might go up or down, no one can say.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

Bitcoin always goes up and down. But I'm optimistic the bitcoin in 2018 will increase. And I will sell it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Well, i think bitcoin will try to maintain it current value of $15,000 in the early 2018 and from there it will continue to grow over the second quarter of 2018. then the price of bitcoin will start it lightning speed for 2018 in between third quarter to the end of the year 2018. we are expecting to see a least a 100% increase in bitcoin value in the year 2018.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

I agree with you OP. I think a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money next year. Several studies have shown that many retailers that previously accepted accepting bitcoin are dropping it. The growth has been too fast and bitcoin is too volatile. Companies like BitPay that guarantee the price for retailers can be squashed like bugs by multi thousand dollar market swings. Consumers with limited resources are looking at bitcoin because of the increased exposure but the volatility, high transaction fee and slow network are causing them to ignore it completely.

Bitcoin acceptance decreasing

Mazda17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

Good thinking and I like your thoughts even I agree with your opinion.
I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin has a very high price.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Bitcoin will drop at the end of the year. The price could be lower than 11K. Next year the downtrend will continue and Bitcoin could then be 8K, because of the huge dump by whales. Time to buy again. All investors who dumped will be in the market again, this will skyrocket the price up to 30K March 2018.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Why are you thinking about the dump? Isn't it normal that it will be followed when bitcoin is pumping. I'm expecting that there will be tons of challenges that will come to bitcoin but out of those challenges all of it will be passed and bitcoin will remain stable again. We will reach another ATH and this is going to make bitcoin outstanding again and kicking out of those altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

in the year 2018 the bitcoin aim is to reach 30000 dollars
kakrotssj1

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

There's no such thing happening to bitcoin about dumping it. it's price will keep on increasing and decreasing spontaneously.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

seems like bitcoin are increasing now. this might be good start for bitcoin to increasing again. but i feels its too high and risky to invest on bitcoin.
Mazda17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

I have no record that the beginning of the year is especially difficult for bitcoin, and given the boom bitcoin is having in the big markets, I think it is more likely that the current upward trend will continue for a considerable time, obviously with the continuous corrections that this volatile market has as a hallmark, although we could also see a fairly stable market and a slowed increase after the accelerated growth of bitcoin in 2017.
I'm flattered by your thoughts about bitcoin.
I'm sure the bitcoin price will increase even more than before.
TedNarrative

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

I think we will see $50k or higher in 2018.
Sukut

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

In the stock market that usually happens for tax reasons, not sure if the Bitcoin market will experience the same thing.

Right. At least not in short term.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

I think that Bitcoin is having good past and was the most popular and expensive coin of 2017. It seems that in 2018 it will rise further and will be at its position. Experts says that it is unstoppable and if you buy it then your future will be secured.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
jbarrera05

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:38:11 PM

me no shoud i say we want all that bitcoin price will increase Cheesy i hope its posible to happen
jordan.cotho

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

Bitcoin was incredible in 2017 but in 2018, I think I should observe promising altcoins
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:45:22 PM

Its going to be a new crazy year for bitcoin bo-lieve that
chimcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

I think Bitcoin price rise is likely to happen at a much slower pace in January 2018, and i believe that prices would trade between $15,000 to $30,000 range for much of the year. The alt coins are likely to get a lot of attention in the coming year as speculators shift their focus to coins that are likely to give them better returns as the Bitcoin industry grows and matures in a steady manner and prices slow down.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

In January 2018 the Bitcoin are gonna increase in price as far as experts are concerned because since the holiday season is over now that everyone is more focused in investing then cashing out thus we can expect a decent rise in the price of Bitcoin because that way the holders will be able to gain more profit and more people will be attracted towards it and other cryptocurrencies will also follow the similar Trend ..
I strongly believe that near about March we can see Bitcoins tripling in value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:42 PM

the end of the year 2017 the price was not as I expected because  I had predicted it will stop at 16-17 k $. however Bitcoin prices fell at the end of the year is what we have seen. wait Bitcoin prices recovered strongly in the first quarter of 2018

Make me great again
Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:29 PM

the end of the year 2017 the price was not as I expected because  I had predicted it will stop at 16-17 k $. however Bitcoin prices fell at the end of the year is what we have seen. wait Bitcoin prices recovered strongly in the first quarter of 2018

Well holiday time, to be honest I have expected price to drop below 10k even but this is really good for stating 2018. In 2018 we make another history by breaking records other thought were unseen.

Good luck to you all, good luck to bitcoin!!!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

Buy coins at new years as the count down counts. That is the plan!! Smiley We all buy an push the price up within a few hours and bitcoin will be great again. I haven't made a transaction for awhile now but I hope that it is resolved or will be soon because it's a very frustrating and is bit what Bitcoin is ment to be.

Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

no one can accurately assess what will be raised if the bitcoin will rise or decrease whether it will stop or will be stronger than before nobody knows exactly, but here my thoughts bitcoin will incredibly increase to reach its peak in 2018 and will be much more popular But now, and many more people will use it
Osiris0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

There are a huge amount of FUTURES that were selled, and now the sellers want to have the PROFIT. I see that in next 3 months BTC price will dump. And in the Q2-Q3 we will definitely see colossal grow.  Shocked
thinknow11

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Considering the bitcoin awareness all over the globe, bitcoin as become an households name and acceptance of the phenomenon is speedily increasing. 2018 will be nothing short of party for bitcoin enthusiasm and new millionaires are about to be made.

2 0 1 8  B I T C O I N  T O  T H E  M O O O O O N
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

Right now, growth has stopped, but it's because of the holidays. I think in 2018 bitcoin will beat new records.
It's not because of the holidays alone,lots of investors were pissed about the transaction fees and dumped bitcoins for other cryptocurrencies and now the recent threat of a ban looming from South Korea also have caused the effect on investors and because of that future investors are stalling and waiting to see what happens next.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

I really hope it will go cross 20K after the new year. Lets see where it takes us.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

according to my bitcoin price down at the end of the year, it's normal. and I see the bitcoin price in january 2018 going back up, but it seems slow.
thinknow11

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

IT IS A PITY
If some people still thinking or contemplating about whether to get involve in crypto or not, some people are making their millions.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:25 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin go as far as $100.000 in 2018. And if it goes there, damn, the altcoins are going to skyrocket like hell! I am excited about it!
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

I really hope it will go cross 20K after the new year. Lets see where it takes us.
Same with my thoughts.Hopefully it will reach $20k early in 2018.I know bitcoin will pump after new year because lot of people will purchase bitcoin again to start another investment.We may experience dumping these days but for sure next to it is pumping for a higher price again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin daily,monthly,even next year. All we have is just an especulation and the bitcoin is always depend on the demand and supply of the market. So,we dont know if it will dump by january. I think it will continue to climb in a higher price this coming new year.

You are right. We are all speculator. What we need to do is just make prediction how it will goes next year.
I also think and trust that the price will go up.  Lets see.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

my prediction is it will pump into 60000 dollar before the end of the year of 2018 the bitcoin now is popular so many investors cope their attention and invest in bitcoin to continue to grow if i have a bitcoin i will continue to hodl it because bitcoin is very helpful in my daily needs i can buy anything i want with the help of it so that o work hard for it
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin go as far as $100.000 in 2018. And if it goes there, damn, the altcoins are going to skyrocket like hell! I am excited about it!

2018 a year of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin will lead them all. The price dump in bitcoin is just normal and I still believe in a bright future. If bitcoint hit $20k in January 2018 then it will go beyond that until it hit $50k. Better to hold more bitcoin now.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

I think at the beginning of January the price of bitcoin will experience a slight decrease, because at that time many people have sold its bitcoin. but after the end of January bitcoin will rise again as this is shown from people who will increasingly interested to invest bitcoin.
bizneser

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:55 PM

A price again will grow in 2018. While holidays a price will stick to more to the barter evenly.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:22:39 PM

Where did you get information about Bitcoin being dumped in the next year?

I don't think it will happen. A lot of people these days want to invest in bitcoin and that information I think is just a rumor because how could people dump bitcoin when they know how good it is as a source of income,  right?  If that would happen,  then why many people especially businessmen are still investing in bitcoin? So I think that info is not true.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

In 2018 Bitcoin reached a new era.fastly it's potentially rising so much.it's user increasing quickly.user got highly benefited.many countries are approval  Bitcoin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

I feel there will be a lot of challenge for bitcoin in 2018, so many yhings that need to be handle by bitcoin, starting from the transaction fee, the legality from the government and the threat from alt coin, For me bitcoin will passed all the challenge and become better and better, so 2018 is a gambling year with unpredictable result
shivakris

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

i think bitcoin value will be increase in 2018 very high it will reach 30k usd
CarDioLogic

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I would expect a drop of the price at the end of each year. Fear of new regulations (with consequent price drop) coming with the new year. May lead to some people selling.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

It could always come back since it already reached a good value.
Now I am just hoping it will explode as the new year goes.
We dont know if investors will come even with an expensive price but there is always a good chance for that.
For me, bitcoin is still young. Many things could happen.
randy321

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

According to Winklewoss twins, Bitcoin can reach $320K in 2018.  Can you imagine how much gains we would have if that happened.
Chekitan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

It is supposed according to records that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve all time high of $320k.
ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

If I choose to say I will never know about bitcoin in 2018, because it can fall or can be more valuable.

The complexity and high cost of bitcoin, making new people join will tend to switch to alternative coins [altcoin], they feel unable to overcome them, feeling like a newborn is told to learn arithmetic, something that is not possible. So this situation is exploited by large bitcoin holders, to take advantage of panic situations when the holder removes bitcoin [sells it].

But a small portion of the complexity and high bitcoin fee, makes it curious that they are not directly involved as miners, but by investing in cloud investments or by trading in the digital currency exchange market.

Because the future is only God knows, we can plan, but God's plan is better, so in the search for bitcoin it would be better to pray for success and to abstain from the word greed.

Happy end of 2017 and new year 2018
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

How do you say that many holders will dump in the year 2018? Maybe your basis to say this is your assumption that btc will rise because the holiday already ends, therefore, its price will finally increase making the time good for dumping. Am I right?

If that's the case then I think you have a point, others will dump but there's a small chance only. I think instead of dumping, others (including me) will continue holding and wait for btc to fully recover from the past drops before withdrawing again. Giving btc a lot of time will result to regain its fast growth and allow us to earn more at the same time. Smiley
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:16 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise by 2018. Its fluctuation of its price is pretty normal so I think it will reach to a new ath by January and may dump a little right after but will pick up where it had left off.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

my opinion is not exactly, on the contrary, he now falls, and after the holidays should recover and go up gradually, but there is a second option, but it is less promising, he can lie and stay in one place for a long time, but as for me it is little likely to see
jackhdt

Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

It is supposed according to records that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve all time high of $320k.
320k$ ? do you think it is a very crazy numbers at this time? I appreciate Bitcoin at the present time however difficult to it exceed $ 100k. with 350k/1btc. We have transaction fees charged by the current 0.002 x350k = $640 -a figure too large

Make me great again
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

The price movement seems to be following the same pattern it did since last year during the holidays. It dropped below just before january and a little during its 2017 first week but we all know what happened after that. That's why i'm pretty optimistuc about bitcoin  this coming 2018 since i've pretty much seen this before already

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

Anyone can not judgment the future of the BTC and all working with the demand of it.
So if more people buy more BTC then the value will be high otherwise the value will be low. That's the theory.
ajmapalo22

Merit: 122

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

The price of bitcoin has been stagnant for almost a week now and it seems it will no longer go up though I am one of those who believe that 2018 will bring another historical pump for bitcoin its value these last day of 2017 makes me feel a little big worried because while it all other alts pump and it seems the eyes of crypto currencies are now looking all other alts instead of bitcoin
abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

I think Bitcoine will go to the new peak in the new year which will shake the whole world, and the world will be a new enthusiasm and enthusiasm for it 2018 will be very encouraging for Bitcoin with our best betoken
s.mahmood

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:49:44 AM

Many man many mind but I expect bitcoin value will be high rising in the year of 2018.Because  bitcoin has lost about 30% value in year 2017.On the other hand there are many new buyer introduce of this business and the total invest is going high.5
Triss Merigold

Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

I think in January-February the fall of the course will continue. and in March 2018 will be a slight increase

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

The price of bitcoin has been stagnant for almost a week now and it seems it will no longer go up though I am one of those who believe that 2018 will bring another historical pump for bitcoin its value these last day of 2017 makes me feel a little big worried because while it all other alts pump and it seems the eyes of crypto currencies are now looking all other alts instead of bitcoin

It's kindy disappointing and frustrating to see bitcoin price drastically drops, and until now it keeps on decreasing. It's makes me feel worried also to see bitcoin welcoming new year with a low value. I just hope it will just recover after new year.

I think in January-February the fall of the course will continue. and in March 2018 will be a slight increase

Well, I really do hope it won't happen. I have a strong feeling that it will just recover after new year or after a week/s.
amat11025

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

problem is where do you find that information or just your assumption
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

I think Bitcoin will rise and the value of it will be bigger everyday. Many will get interested to join here and grab the many opportunity. Everyone can get a idea here on how to invest to gain a big profit.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

It might continue its rise, but I'm pretty sure that other coins will be faster in terms of filling the gap between them and Bitcoin.
sumonrud

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

End of the year 2017 the price was almost $20k But now Today BTC price is $13k I hope that BTC price fell in January 2018. I want to predict in January 2018 Bitcoin price will be $25k. we should wait Bitcoin prices recovered strongly in the first quarter of 2018.  Bitcoin price increase because the holiday season is over now.

Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will experience a significant price increase. in December 2017 it is true bitcoin has a significant price decline due to profit taking factor at the end of the year. bitcoin will experience a price increase of 50% of the current price. because the invertor will re-invest the money into bitcoin after bitcoin reaches the lowest price. so the bitcoin price jumped again. immediately save as much bitcoin as possible from now on.
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

I think Bitcoin will rise and the value of it will be bigger everyday. Many will get interested to join here and grab the many opportunity. Everyone can get a idea here on how to invest to gain a big profit.

Yes the Bitcoin revolution is just getting started.  Wink
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

I just hope that Bitcoin will be able to improve itself as a payment medium. Today, it's just not reliable.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

Bitcoin is waitng to get in 2018 after some hours , the people who knew bitcoin who gained in 2017 will take bitcoin to beat even more fast, because it is moving towards the peak among the people in the world currency , certainly with new hope in 2018

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

yes of course hope for all users will progress bitcoin in 2018 later, so we hope if bitcoin will be able to provide the best service will process every transaction that during this time sometimes have delay in transactions.
lucifer2

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

well  i think throughout 2018 bitcoin price over $50000. but especially in January the price maybe will touch +- $20000. so my advice buy bitcoin as much as you can because price bitcoin will over hight again.
Mr.Dick

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

maybe btc will get a stable value in 2018.,. just wondering, big price correction and by now many people know about btc...

Drakeren

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

In 2018 i think bitcoin will maintain monopolize at high price and up and down in a small arrange, other cryptocurrencies may meet a chance to be booming increased. All in all i hold the optimistic opinion about the cryptocurrencies.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:46 AM

maybe btc will get a stable value in 2018.,. just wondering, big price correction and by now many people know about btc...

We are all expecting too high on bitcoin's price, I'm sure that you guys also thought that bitcoin's price would go up high up to $25,000 or even more, but sadly it went down because of those Forks on bitcoin. But hopefully bitcoin's price would go up high again this first week of January so we could convert some so our new year will be happy because of the profits that we have made.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

I don't know about what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018, because no one knows that.
Who knows future? But everyone has a guess.

Here is mine: Bitcoin has a lot of problems, as like network delay and fees, but it will still be the hill king and price will continue to raise.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

You are right mate, this month is its highest pick,  and now that is new year it has been dump, don't worry because it will rise again, it has been dumo because many people are selling it right now because they need money for celebration, and if it will be finish, bitcoin price will go up again
Shamie1002

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

I don't know if a newbie understand what dump means in crypto industry. Guessing also that dump, crash, bloodbath and dips are common terms being misinterpreted my many.
Dump means it will lose value or will go zero value or useless. Bitcoin will never get dumped.  It take gears for it to gain such demand and it will take longer for users to lose their trust on it.
If you may compare it to other coins, bitcoin is superior.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

We are all expecting too high on bitcoin's price, I'm sure that you guys also thought that bitcoin's price would go up high up to $25,000 or even more, but sadly it went down because of those Forks on bitcoin. But hopefully bitcoin's price would go up high again this first week of January so we could convert some so our new year will be happy because of the profits that we have made.

I agree with this, many of us thinks that bitcoin's price will rise. It went down recently, really. But it doesn't mean that it will never go back to top or will be going high again. Nothing is impossible. We really know nothing about what's gonna happen in 2018. But I'm one of those people, that thinks of bicoin will come up, rise and be high again.

HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

It's good that you're thinking positive for the future of Bitcoin. I just hope that it will improve its  way of handling transactions this year instead of allowing it to get worse.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's position within the next year will be determined by its regulation and its application in the global market.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

In 2018, bitcoin will be great again, even greater than now, i just only hope that bitcoin price in this year was as expected as John McAfee did
or he will lose his di*k  Cool, he predict at 2020 bitcoin will reach $500k so i just could hope that bitcoin price in this year can reach at least $100k

reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

just collecting bitcoin, more and more, as much as possible. maybe in the first of 2018 bitcoin price will dump, but no longer it will increase again more than the higher in 2017.
i wish in my country bitcoin will be legalize. more good coin will release, no scam or the other that make us loss
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

It seems you're pretty sure that bitcoin will have a huge dump after new year huh? Don't know where you get this information because you are so confident in saying it. We can't say that bitcoin will take a huge dump after new year, there is a lot of factor that could trigger or prevent that. After all the correction that bitcoin are having, it is only safe to say that it will only continue to increase this coming 2018 despite the unavoidable dips that it is always having and we could expect a lot more of this kind of theories from different people here in the forum.
gandhe83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

In 2018, bitcoin will be great again, even greater than now, i just only hope that bitcoin price in this year was as expected as John McAfee did
or he will lose his di*k  Cool, he predict at 2020 bitcoin will reach $500k so i just could hope that bitcoin price in this year can reach at least $100k
It will be a volatile year in the crypto market with many large investors joining the market. I think this is both an opportunity and a big challenge for investors. But I think bitcoin in 2018 will continue to grow, with a bitcoin value expected to reach at least $ 50000 in 2018.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

I am sure that after the Christmas festivities, a lot of investors are going to jump on the bandwagon once again because most of them cashed out during the festivities and they are going to reinvest their money once again into bitcoins and it's my belief that its going to make the value go higher once again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zais

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

bitcoin will continue to shine like fireworks on the eve of the turn of the year, will soar, ... everyone has predicted it is just a prediction just wait for reality
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

People wait for the invest the bitcoin. Coming 2018 bitcoin will be increase for the future. Bitcoin is good opportunity for the future growt and invest. Bitcoin is know the all people so it will improver the future it good time to invest the bitcoin. So use it well. Bitcoin now future currency so people save and invest for the future business process. 2018 new coin release for some process. Coins will be increas.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

I think your prediction is wrong many big whales are predicting that bitcoin will huge pumping thats they advice that buy bitcoin now while still low at price.Even though no body knows about the future but who knows maybe they right....they got more experience on bitcoin than to us
GeeBee14

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

Bitcoin is know the all people so it will improver the future it good time to invest the bitcoin. So use it well. Bitcoin now future currency so people save and invest for the future business process. 2018 new coin release for some process.

Hope you're right. Before BTC becomes a new currency, fees must go down (remember there's 2 years and the amount of fees !!). Scalabilty should help that.

Happy new year to everybody.
dx_twisted

Merit: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

I just hope that Bitcoin will stay stand strong this 2018. No one expected that it will reach the desired market value of everyone, earlier compared to those predictions. I believe that it will still surprise us, make doubters and haters regret for not believing in it. As part of its ever growing community, let us spread the word and make more people aware to achieve what majority of us wanted, a non-stop rise of Bitcoin. Let's just stay positive, unite whatever happens. Through ups and downs, it will overcome all odds that will try to bring down what Bitcoin started. Happy New Year to all crypto fanatics out there and I do hope that this 2018 will bring a good fortune to us.
carrash912

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

According to a report by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) in late 2017, Blockchain and its future in accounting have four common uses in blockchain technology. - Trading is Bitcoin, banking, accounting - auditing and contract intelligence. The common feature of these applications is that they operate on a blockchain basis with no intermediary trust, high security, and can monitor transactions from within the network.
Bitcoin is considered the first product of technology called blockchain

So you can see the potential of bitcoin in the coming year and will be the bitcoin boom year
arlington

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

I guess it depends on governments more as their eyes are on crypto and plan to include regulations and taxes. And if they do this the price probably will experience a drop/
syahidna

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

I expect bitcoin to reach 25000 dollars by 2018 and I hope it will increase to the moon and back
happy new year
barabut

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

2017, which we are set to leave behind, was a dreamy year for Bitcoin. Which crypto money will you sign next year with significant success? Jez San's answer to famous game developer is Ethereum.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Well that is your own opinion any way, I believe the acceleration in the price of bitcoin in the year 2017 is due to the fact that investors are now discovering the potential in bitcoin and are investing in it in other to make profit. And again bitcoin in 2017 made a major breakthrough in terms of price and popularity, but one thing is for sure no one can really predict the future of bitcoin in 2018 speculator's can only speculate and bitcoin will determine what will happen in 2018 let just wait till then.
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

Well this year has brought great developments growth for btc prices rose almost by 10000$ which is not an ordinary surge but a great price boost and same trends are going to continue in future also.The prices are going to reach huge milestone and bring profits for the hodlers but everyone has the right to think and its your personel opinion and i dont want to interfere in that but before reaching conclusions do some home work.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

I guess it depends on governments more as their eyes are on crypto and plan to include regulations and taxes. And if they do this the price probably will experience a drop/
The price won't drop, because regulation and taxation of bitcoin will mean it's adoption and legalization and that only will support it's spreading and the price will keep growing.
Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

I think the bitcoin value of its value will be big compared to now

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

For bitcoin 2017 was a year of surprises.  At the beginning of the year bitcoin was $1000, it has touched $19600 mark and now settled $13000. Bitcoin investors have strong faith and confidence in their investments that is why bitcoin`s price is raising continuously. This progress will continue in 2018. Crypto experts have predicted new targets for bitcoin currency $20000. Some countries have banned bitcoin and some are planning to regulate the same. If bitcoin get regulated in coming year it may affect its progress.   
barabut

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

During the friday and saturdays we left behind, the crypto money market experienced a serious decline. There are only 4 crypto coins (Cardano, NEO, Verge, TRON) in the top 20 list according to market volume and still able to maintain its greenery. The crypto money list is mostly in red color.

Bitcoin, the biggest crypto money, dropped from $ 15 thousand 266 Friday's summit to $ 12,350 on Saturday. Bitcoin, who managed to cross the $ 20,000 mark on December 17th, has been very active for the past two weeks. Bitcoin was only able to dock at $ 20,000 a day and has since fallen by about 30%.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

My opinion is bitcoin will be higher in new year 2018
novhitadaloma

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Cryptocurrency market capitalization is believed to be skyrocketing in 2018. There are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market, such as increased legality certainty over cryptocurrency, the maturing technology and cryptocurrency market.
Phat.thanh.113

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

I think bitcoin in 2018 will continue icreasing and prices get 30000$

WisePassICO (http://ico.wisepass.co) ▼ Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform
________________WisePass is LIVE NOW!_____
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

I expect two major dips followed relatively quickly by new all time highs in 2018. This seems to be the general pattern the past few years. Predicting exactly when is the hard part.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

in the year 2017 bitcoin has shown its strength where the price goes up is very fantastic, I am sure in the year 2018 bitcoin will experience much higher price increase hopefully it happened.
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

This is universal truth in bitcoin that we have it like to multiply our money 10 times every year , so ofcourse in this year same thing will happen and we will enjoying our money profit with holding bitcoin .
Now also we can see that at new year people are spending money to make better celebration so for money they are selling in smalls amounts of bitcoin , so this thing may be small to drop in price but don't think that it will go down more and more time but after January I am sure that it will start again to rise rapidly Because everyone would like to multiply Thier money by 10 ×
Cils05

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

Bitcoin's significant price spike throughout 2017 is predicted to be unstoppable next year. In fact it is estimated to reach Rp 814 million.

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded the highest record with a value of USD 19,796 (Rp 268 million) on December 17 last.

Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.

"Bitcoin can reach USD 60 thousand (USD 814 million) in December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com, as detikINET.
Bitcoin can touch USD 50 thousand (USD 678 million) next year, even more. I think fewer people will be surprised by the news about Bitcoin's spike in value, "he said.

Longer-term predictions are made by Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing, start-up Blockchain-based marketing firm.

"With this year's record, I would not be surprised if Bitcoin could hit $ 250,000 or more in five years, yet there is still a 50:50 chance of a big success or a total failure, Epstein explained.

Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, the criticism of this cryptocurrency is analogous to 'bubbles' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.

As revealed by Armindo Araújo, Head of Financial Division of NATIXIS, the French bank. "Yes, Bitcoin is a" bubble. "The demand for it will keep it going up and up, and I'm pretty curious as to when it will continue," he said.

"In my opinion, Bitcoin's position in the next year will be determined by the regulation and its application in the global market,"
This is in conclusion for bitcoin prices in 2018
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

time is going very fast and people are very busy in their life so everyone want to save some time so that every work can get proper time. Bitcoin from last some year is improving their performance with very quick rate due to which more people are attracting toward BTC because BTC is digital money and have very fast process and in 2018 bitcoin will show their excellent performance and will try to attract maximum population of world and to become a world unique currency.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

Bitcoin always goes up and down because it’s a volatile currency. I think the price of Bitcoin will increase even more than before. It’s going to be a new crazy year for Bitcoin. The fame of Bitcoin is expanding step by step and some nation now bolster Bitcoin legitimately.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin has risen in value too fast as compared to other crytpo currencies. This is because of continued flow of new investors into Bitcoin, however as these new investors become aware of other crypto currencies they will spread their interests in several other coins which will cause their value to increase.

I believe this same story played out towards the end of Dec 2017 where Bitcoin remained fairly stable while altcoins gained in the value and market cap.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

How did you knoa that it will have a huge dump this 2018? In my own opinion, bitcoin will not go down that much. It will strike it highest record this year as usual. Best thing to do is buy now and hold it atleast 2 years and you'll become rich or richer.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

I have seen bitcoin in the previous year that was the best year for us and for bitcoin as well. SO bitcoin is the present time i mean in the new year 2018 it is very useful to look at the market price of this currency the price is again rising and it is good to hold some of the bitcoin because from this way we can make good amount of money.

thenameisjay

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Well I do hope you are right. I do hope bitcoin price returns to its $20,000 price point and start going up more from there. Fluctuations last December 2017 was really hard and I hope bitcoins stabilizes and continue to go uo on January 2018.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

Well I do hope you are right. I do hope bitcoin price returns to its $20,000 price point and start going up more from there. Fluctuations last December 2017 was really hard and I hope bitcoins stabilizes and continue to go uo on January 2018.
well you are saying correctly. that last some few weeks of  2017 was very hard But i think it have no affect because in 2017 price of BTC have hit 19K$ which is very big price and we hope bitcoin will cross 50K$ in 2018 because now bitcoin have crossed hard level and users of bitcoin is now in very large number.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

Naturally always bitcoin price will up and down, i think bitcoin will rising it's fiat value again in future, it's 10% true, day by day people's are interests about bitcoin and they interested to invest for bitcoin, so it's logically increase again and again for it's demand.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Maybe bitcoin in new year 2018 will increase its price to $20000 because this is the beginning of the year.
It is a good start in 2018 that price of bitcoin will increase it is a good news for the investors they will gain high profit. But we know the price of bitcoin is not stable sometimes up and down.

gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

I think that in 2018, bitcoin will have several revisions. By the end of the year, it will double the current price. Besides, there will be a big bang for the number of bitcoin communities.
Arcejeff

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Bitcoin looks bigger and brighter in 2018 and i believe grow faster in the future to come.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

BTC will grow even more,  as the popularity increases the support as well as the increase in value will be unstoppable. It will dominate stocks and other financial markets and prove that government bodies don't necessarily need to maintain a monopoly over money control.
lutfi-hasan

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

My opinion bitcoin price in january 2018 will rise and fall, but it will not cost very much. bitcoin has grown rapidly in December 2017 and subsequently decreased bitcoin on January 1, 2018, so bitcoin will rise and fall on prices in January 2018.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

As time goes by december is the highest month that bitcoin are increasing but we dont know what comes next in thr month of january 2018 but my observision base on previous months bitcoin is so much increasing hope this coming 2018 much more will increase the value of it. The reason why bitcoin value will decrease because of other coins invester that will decrease thier value so that the investor of bitcoin will back out to bitcoin for other coins investor.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

sad to say bitcoin last night was having a hard time to pump, i think i should focus more on alts being bitcoin is really struggling these days, quite hard to earn gains from it. I guess some are right that this year is the year for alts.

globalctzn

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Bitcoin will perform very well in 2018. More adoption in the mainstream sector will drive its price upwards perhaps till the end of the first quarter of the year. From February the price of bitcoin is likely to start increasing geometrically.
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

To be honest, I see a great uncertainty in the market regarding the immediate future of bitcoin, perhaps that is why the price has remained at a level of uncertainty between $13,000 and $14,000 in recent days. While it is true that there are still optimistic analysts who foresee a growth beyond $40,000, their voices are heard less and less and alerts are beginning to predominate over the possible slowdown in their growth, and even a potential fall below $10,000.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

In December the bitcoin price was very high. I also predict in January the price will decrease slightly. Because after the new year many people need money. With the emergence of this newbie bitcoin will not have a major impact on bitcoin prices. Maybe it could make the bitcoin price up. So I assume in 2018 bitcoin prices remain stable, maybe the price of bitcoin continues to skyrocket.

yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

I think the bad predictions are fair, with the decline in prices in December, the usual price also goes down, but still stable I think until now, in 2018 will be a big success for bitcoin Wink

Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

I do not think anyone will know what will happen tomorrow or what will be, for bitcoin or life, humans only suspect the possibility of bad or good, and I think the price remains stable at the end of December shows that bitcoin will remain survive in 2018 at a very good price Wink

RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

bitcoin price will go up and down look like 2017. but finally, price will be go up over 30.000$ al least, in my opinion
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

My opinion on 2018 bitcoin will be more popular.
and the prospect of trading is also good.
I got the news that in the year 2020 bitcoin prices reached the highest number
rickn

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

In my opinion in 2018, BTC will recover from its recent declines and again be traded near its ATH.
JamesPTT

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

so if i understand this correctly i could sell or move my bitcoin in 2 days and in 2018 coinbase should show my bitcoin cash in my accout even though i have moved my bitcoin.  Am I correct in this assumption?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

so if i understand this correctly i could sell or move my bitcoin in 2 days and in 2018 coinbase should show my bitcoin cash in my accout even though i have moved my bitcoin.  Am I correct in this assumption?

Who knows what Coinbase would do. They are in the middle of an internal audit for possible insider trading.

Although, they have a pretty new glass office high up in one of the less expensive buildings in San Francisco, you cannot just go to their office and ask them what’s going on. If you flew to San Francisco, held a gun to building security on the ground floor, I suppose you could get to their floor, however; you will not get in their suite because the door will be locked. They are not available for a walk-in and do not talk to customers directly.

If you want to use a financial establishment that talks to its customers try Chase Bank, Bank Of America or Wells Fargo. Hell, I’ve been in a Bank of East Asia and a Bank of Canton in San Francisco and just walked right in the building. I have never trusted financial businesses that will not allow you to talk to them, especially when they do have a brick n’ mortar location. What are they afraid of anyway? The same laws, guards and cops that protect Chase Bank will also protect them in case of trouble. Are they afraid that some goof with nerd rage will come to their suite and challenge them to a nasty game of Rock Band? Maybe their afraid that one of the customers they’ve ripped off will try to get their money back.

MtGox round two?

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin will be huge in January 2018. Hopefully it will be 25k.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Bitcoin always goes up and down. But I'm optimistic the bitcoin in 2018 will increase. And I will sell it.
Bitcoin value is unpredictable its up and down, but I am positive thinker that price of bitcoin is continuing increasing and gave us high profitable income. And the price is right for me, I sell my bitcoin to earn.
AManulat

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

It will just a continuance of the previous year, with institutional investors continuing to buy into Bitcoin and popular services continuing to add Bitcoin integration making it easier and easier for anyone to invest in Bitcoin using the apps they already use.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

I think this year of the dog , 2018 will brings good fortune for everyone and more blessings to come.
The company of bitcoin shows a great performance last year 2017 and I think they can overcome hat and provide more extravagant service which everyone in this world become successful.
Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

This 2018 I think the bitcoin will get high or increase because many of the investors Invest more in bitcoin and many of people invest this year.
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Bitcoin will still soar high in 2018 because there are new cryptocurrency in 2018 that was made to beat bitcoin. The more cryptocurrency will be made, the more value of bitcoin will be more higher than it was. So let us keep watching over bitcoin and invest, do the trading, work, etc to earn money. We just hope that this will not ring a bell to the government and put bitcoin an end since bitcoin is a help for everybody especially for the people who are working at home.
blambaba

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

In 2018, Bitcoin will continue to "boom", bring huge profits, but also contains many risks.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

Bitcoin will still soar high in 2018 because there are new cryptocurrency in 2018 that was made to beat bitcoin. The more cryptocurrency will be made, the more value of bitcoin will be more higher than it was. So let us keep watching over bitcoin and invest, do the trading, work, etc to earn money. We just hope that this will not ring a bell to the government and put bitcoin an end since bitcoin is a help for everybody especially for the people who are working at home.
2018 promises to be a boom year for bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market. But bitcoin will not be as strong as it is in 2017 because bitcoins are so valuable now and bitcoin can be very difficult to increase because in order to do that, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency increased a lot of times. I believe the bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 by the end of 2018.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

i think it will be 100000 $  with newyear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: