Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
I think it will depends on you, if you want a stable job go with the overseas job because 1000 usd is not bad, while bitcoin is risky and it is not always on top sometimes it goes down, try to do it both and just manage your time. You can do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:42 AM

get the job then if get the salary, buy bitcoins. i think this is the best way to earn money for you
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:22:03 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
If you think you can earn $1000 in a month doing crypto, you don't have to go abroad. I know a lot of people including myself that earn such amount every month that we don't to work  outside and enjoy life together with our family.
hassan.shakeel.rajpoot

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

You should go for both, accept the job and do crypto at part time as well. You can do crypto overseas as well. You get money from both sides if you are completely okay with doing both. If you really want to do only one thing because of time management issue and you are really good at crypto then crupto is more profitable right now.
MRN94

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

How about going for both? Think about it, if you move overseas you would have a nice job where you'd be earning a good 1K. On top of that you'd also be working on crypto during your free hours, doubling your earnings. Investing in bitcoin would definitely give you a greater return. So, i suggest you go for both.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Why you do one than you do both and make your money come in two way
Dont do crypto as your primary
Thats my opinion bro

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

Are not you able to do both, for what you think you can take a job overseas and still be able to do your crypto work, is not the work of crypto can be done anywhere and anytime.
let's just say the overseas job is a bonus for refreshing you if you are bored or tired doing your crypto work, many people who want to work overseas but can not.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:23:15 AM

I think that you should join your job because there is uncertainty in case crypto while your salary will be permanent in nature as all the daily expenses like utility bills of electricity and gas as well as school fees are permanent expenses of each and every home so it is also suggested that you can also manage you time and get your desirable profit from the crypto as well.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

I think that you should join your job because there is uncertainty in case crypto while your salary will be permanent in nature as all the daily expenses like utility bills of electricity and gas as well as school fees are permanent expenses of each and every home so it is also suggested that you can also manage you time and get your desirable profit from the crypto as well.

I think this is an easy choice for him. He can pick the job as first choice. While after he can handle his new job correctly he can start glancing at crypto currency because doing the work of crypto can be done in spare time only. For sure it will need time before he can do both!

Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

I think you shouldn't miss that opportunity job. People are struggling to find a job around the world, and missing that opportunity would be a waste. For me, it is right to choose that job because you can definitely go for both, working for a job and enjoying crypto on your free time. Think of cryptocurrency as a side job and get extra profits from it. It is good to have a very rewarding job that would really help you and your family which is more stable and gain the extra profits from bitcoin while you are at it.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

for the field of crypto, you can do inside and outside the country, you do not need to worry about this because crypto related to the internet and can be accessed around the world. In crypto trading it is profitable if you have expertise in this field, and $ 1000 can be generated quickly. But keep in mind, working in a company that gives you a salary of $ 1000 in 1 month, this is big enough in my opinion. You can get it every month, is not that good? You can do both, and you'll get two benefits at once.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

You are mining at home or you are just trading? If you are mining them you have to consider your income from mining or maybe ask your family or friend to keep an eye of your mining farm. If you are trading then you can do it everywhere. You should search for a stable income from job and earn additional one from crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

if doing crypto currency give you stable income then you can reject the offer but if not better accept the job offer. having a stable job is better and you can also do things with crypto currency.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

You can take advantage of your work to get more results by joining the world of crypto money, by:
1. Buy a tool for mincing bitcoins or other crypto currencies, but keep in mind this miner's tool needs electricity and maintenance, roughly you can afford not to pay for electricity bills and have time to care for these tools.
2. Buy bitcoin, then invest in trusted cloud invastations, eg genesis-mining, hashing24, hasflare and others, hearts are trapped with cloud investments that contain elements of HYIP.
3. Buy the bitcoin and then deposit it to the currency trader crypto, the risk is taken away your bitcoin.
4. Buy bitcoin and hold it up to a high value, so gain a few hundred to thousand dollars, the risk of bitcoin you do not add after buying and lost after selling, when you want to buy again the price has gone up.
5. Buy bitcoin, learn the trade at the crypto currency exchange market.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

You are mining at home or you are just trading? If you are mining them you have to consider your income from mining or maybe ask your family or friend to keep an eye of your mining farm. If you are trading then you can do it everywhere. You should search for a stable income from job and earn additional one from crypto.
yes, this is the excellent advice...if you are trading, then changing your place of residence won't prevent you from continuing to trade...and if you have a farm, it means it doesn't bring enough income, if you are thinking about leaving - then you definitely need to leave))
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

It seems it is a silly move mate sorry for the word well try to make it deeper. Let me enlighten some thoughts. Well,  don't you think that you cannot work on a real job while grinding to earn bitcoin well probably you must be easily get tired man. Working to earn bitcoin is not even hard as what you think it does not also need a proper attainment like a bachelor graduate or such stuffs you have to finish to attain a proper and decent job. Man bitcoin is decentralized everyone can work with this even your daughter or son. Think outside the box mate go and get the job overseas while working make bitcoin as your emergency money or a money to save for your future or your family's future this make sense. Sorry for some embarassing advice but I do feel sorry if you throw out that decent job over bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is not always there maybe it might get disappeared one day, hope that this enlighten you. Good luck on thinking mate make a proper decision.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

better accepted jobs with regular income. to play bitcoin can be done outside of work.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Yes! If you do mining and you earn much than the job offer then reject your job, but if you do trading dont. You can do your work in trading after your work duties. So maybe its up depends on the job offering, and how much the salary you'll be recieving.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

I would advice you to give it a try and move abroad (i move d out of my country nearly 5 years ago, working), stable income it's always welcome and you might regret it in terms of salary but also in life experience.
Trading, mining and doing crypto stuffs can be done while abroad via internet, i would not lose the chance to at least try it, you will still have the possibility to go back to your country if you don't like it.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

Why do you need to choose one if you can do both? I had the same situation before but I managed to do both. It is an advantage since you'll double your income. In my situation right now, I have a stable job while doing crypto. It is just a matter of time management.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: