Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

DUDE CRYPTOCURRENCY IS THE HIGLY UNSTABLE BRACNCH. BUT 1000 $ IN CRYPTOCURRENCY IS NOT A BIG DEAL IF U CONTINOUSLY DO WORK.
AND JOB OVERSEAS WILL LEAD YOU SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM YOUR FAMILY. NOW YOU BETTER THINK WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU AS BECAUSE SOMETIMES U CAN EARN MORE THEN 1000$ IN CRYPTOCURRENCY  AND SOMETIMES LESS THAN  THAT. UNPREDICTABLE NOW U BETTER DECIDE YOURSELF.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

I am not for doing cryptocurrencies alone as a source of your income. You have to have multiplicity of means to source out to meet your daily needs. In the same vein, I think it is better for you to accept a job offer while doing Bitcoin on the sideline. One thing good about Bitcoin is it allows so much flexibility. You do not have a boss to consider in the first place. You work in your own pace wherever. Very well I can say that having a full-time job does not deprive you of your inclination towards doing Bitcoin because these two stand alone independently of each other. Do not reject a job offer that gives you a sense of stability because it is through it that you can rely on when the cryptocurrencies's market is crazily fluctuating.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?

It depends which country you will be moving with. If it is a place where you can take your family , then go man, working abroad is a big opportunity they can offered for you. While working abroad , you can do extra job with crypto during your off hours, so you still have an extra income. If you think that you don’t really need to go abroad, you prefer rather to stay at your present home address, together with your family, or have also your  stable job ,you  better choose to stay. Because you don’t need to go abroad if you have already a  stable job, a business and a passive income with crypto. I think that is already more than enough as 1000 USD  they are offering to you abroad.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

I agree, because if you choose crypto you have no boss, you are the one who control and handle your time. All you need is to spend more time and have an effort to focus on crytpo, because in the future it gives you profit and good amount of money more than in your job, working on crypto is best choose.

To me it is really subjective. Depends. Depends on wht kind of job, how much will be paid, how long and flexible the workhour, what are you doing in crypto, etc. If your work in crypto can be done in spare time so why do you have to focus on it. But if crypto really takes too much of your time and gives you a lot of profit then why not

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?

What is wrong doing both? $1000 pay roll is a great investment if you will be asking me. Doing both means that you have a lot of source of income and that will be great since you can also use your profit at your job to invest in great projects that you will be seeing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

It is better to accept the job offer since it is more stable source of income rather than income from bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is not yet stable so it is better to have an stable source of income. In bitcoin, there is change that you may lose even you do with effort since you can not control the price in the market.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

I think you can actually both. Dont reject your job over bitcoin because basically you can do bitcoin as a part time job. But if you have been in bitcoin and you are earning millions then fine gofor bitcoin. I advise to get the regular and do bitcoin as part time since bitcoin doing require 8 hours work straight. One more thing bitcoin is unstable, the price is volatile so get the offer.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

It is always for you to decide. Before making decisions about a job and crypto you must consider what gives you a better monthly income. What is suitable for you and yoir time for your loved ones and what is the better way for you to earn more. Make sure that whatever you choose will provide you a sustainable living in the future.
We'll if you don't have any work experience and if you feel comfortable to manage your time properly doing your job and crypto at the same time then why would you choose between the two. Unless you have been established your good status in bitcoin and you've been financially free then it's all up to uou if you would accept or rject the job offer.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

You better grab the opportunity that was offered to you and at the same time doing crypto. Think about it, the crypto doesn't have 100% sureness of having a stable price, while when you accept the job offer to you, the salary that might pay on you is stable. I did not discourage you about crypto, it was just only in the reality. You may can still do work in crypto if you still have vacant time of doing it.

brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

See you have to consider a hell lot of factors before accepting a job proposal, that may include: the working conditions, pay scale, expenses of living overseas, family matters, personal scenario, health conditions, present state of mind, etc. etc.

If all these factors go into positive, then do go for this job. Because crypto is what you can manage side by side. It depends on what are you basically indulged in the crypto market; trading, investment or what!?!

All you need to do is make a proper time schedule and manage your time for everything, because living away from home isn' an easy job. You need to do alot of things and manage everything by yourself. So yes the schedule might become hectic a bit...but with time you will be able to tackle and handle your tasks effectively and efficiently.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

I came from a family of overseas workers, my dad used to work in the middle east and he comes home only once a year, he missed my graduation and my sisters graduation. If you are still single you can go ahead and explore opportunities overseas. You can still work with crypto part time even when you have a 9-5 job. But, if you are already a family man with kids, better think twice if you are ready to miss the important milestones in life of your kids. Being there is different than watching it through FB live or Youtube.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

I think you shouldn't reject your job offer. No matter where you go you can still trade cryptocurrency. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You can invest some of the money of your fixed income into cryptocurrency.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Better to take your abroad activity than do it in home, Because on the off chance that you'll do full time in crypto just in home then you put your cash in your grasp that is unsafe, 1000 usd is so useful for worker imagine a scenario in which you ought to put your half of pay in crypto and be low maintenance merchant or Bitcoin holder that is a decent choice not at all like remaining at home, Staying at home is better in the event that you have enough cash to contribute and you don't have to work abroad.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

You should choose job over cryptocurrency world just because regular job is stable and good for a person's life like having social life. Yes you can earn huge amount of money in bitcoin but you need to take risk and if you're lucky you can earn money that regular job can't give to you. We have our own perspective in life and there are saying that choose what makes you happy, so if you have a passion on bitcoin just choose it and if you think you will be more happier in that job then go and accept it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

I think on the off chance that he can win a decent sum in crypto then I figure he doesn't have to acknowledge an occupation. with completing work in crypto, I figure he can procure greater than the activity despite everything he has commonly to do something else. other than that, he can likewise profit from the crypto itself by putting resources into another coin that could be expanded later on. so he can have a vocation and the speculation in the meantime. be that as it may, he needs to consider the great choice that he will make and it's not only for cash include inside each employment
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Cryptocurrencies are truly profitable but since cryptos are naturally volatile, expect that the profit will not be always high becayse there are times that the market will fall. So a job should still be given attention because it is a source of an assured and constant profit which is really necessary for a living.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

what do you think if you take that two option you can go to your overseas work job and you can still being joined in crypto if you want a more income in your life for your better future.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Personally I have good official job and criptocurrency as hobby. Criptocurrency (investment, bounty) takes 1-2 hrs of my time daily. Usually I do it during my work when I have free time  Wink You just need to have internet access

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Why do you need to choose one if you can actually do both? Most of us here have both permanent job and crypto as our source of income. Better have the two since it both provide us a sustainable life. If I were you, I would still grab the job offer and still pursue what I have started here in crypto.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

you can work and while involved in crypto with time remaining after work. it is important to build the future differently. your involvement on crypto or bitcoin will not be 100% successful. so choose your work, and you can still engage in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: