Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

You really think what do you need, what is your purpose and why you need to do such things. Currently, bitcoin is at its peak and having able to hold them longer and be able to trade them with any other coins can give you better earnings than working overseas. Yet, working abroad gives you something you can depend on, in terms of fixed earnings and benefits. We can't say how long the cryptoworld will lasts and how it will turns out to be in the coming years. It's you taking a high risk to depends yourself to cryptoworld unless you'll have Plan A-Z, if you do so. It is for your future and your family so thinks whats best for all of you. You can still do working abroad while trading and if might give you two earnings at the same time. Why chose to let go one when you can work out to do two things at a time. So for me, Go for now and work abroad. Embrace new opportunities and be the best version of yourself today.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
I think you should choose a job abroad because this will be a good choice because you will be able to succeed in your work in the future. Do not choose crypto because it has too many risks that can cause you to lose money when the risk.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

I would say do both especially if you have not yet established yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies.  I agree that you could trade and mine for coins at the same time and/or as a sideline to augment your income as someone starting in a new role overseas.  You need to probably spend a little less time for the meantime as you concentrate on adjusting to the new environment but in time you'll get the knack of balancing that plus doing more of the trading and mining on the side. You can even do signature campaigns if time permits you to do so.  A general rule for me is, while you feel like you still have to make sure your living conditions are ok and that you would want a more lavish lifestyle for you or your loved one then do both.  Eventually, once you've build up on bitcoins, you then decide again where you really want to focus on and what are your priorities: earning a lot but away from the family or earning a lot but with the family.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
I think you should choose a job abroad because this will be a good choice because you will be able to succeed in your work in the future. Do not choose crypto because it has too many risks that can cause you to lose money when the risk.

I think you should join the job becasue you can work with bitcoin any time. The bitcoin does not need a range of time in a day while the job need a specific duration, so you should join the job and work with bitcoin after your job timing. It will help you more rather you only join the job or you only work with bitcoin.
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Does the new job pay more than you earn at this moment? If so, think of it as an opportunity to set a new course for your life. Think of all the new chances you might get with this step, if you make it. And besides there is nothing that can keep you from continuing with crypto at the same time.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

Yeah one of our buddy is right....
If you can make 1000usd in a month or more than that then you can turn down the offer...
But I prefer getting a job while doing my Bitcoin trading and so forth...

Pray and God will make a way to help you.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Money plays a very important role in human life.But everything is not possible with money.Jobs are a lot of honor to people.
So, i think along with online income jobs are many important things.

AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

If you can, do both. You need stable income of fiat money and do the crypto in free time Smiley
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

I think the best way is not to reject a job offer.  you can have a job while earning in crypto it can make you earn more if you choose the two.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Well, i think it depends on your earnings. If you earn more that 1000 usd in working on bitcoin, you can choose to stay at home and continue working on bitcoin. But if you think that having a salary of 1000 usd is better than working in bitcoin, you can choose the job that has been offered to you. Well, it depends to you where are you comfortable in working and most importantly, on what makes you happy.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Depends on the job and the country bro! if you can learn and improve your overall lifestyle (quality of life, freedom, commuting, networking, relationship..) compared to what you have now! about cryptos, its something that can easily fit with your job as you can do it after work, learn how to trade and so on, until you will be able and confident to replace your job!

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

If I were to choose. I will choose the stable job abroad. Try new things. You are not just confinedbin only one place if you are doing cryptocurrency. They are all in the intermet world so you can still do your work whenever you are in this world. Plus it is not that attention seeking to work in cryptocurrency. You can do it simultaneously together with any other job. I have known a lot of people who do bitcoin and do their profession. It is a littoe bit difficult to do your job simultaneously but with proper time management. Anything is possible.

If you can, do both. You need stable income of fiat money and do the crypto in free time Smiley
Exactly. Do both and use some of your fiat from your stable job to invest more on crypto.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀