Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
Be smart. Working overseas is a good opportunity for you to make money and sustain all your family's needs. You don't need to reject the offers you are gaining overseas just to focus on bitcoin. All you need to do is to make time or set a schedule for your work in bitcoin and for your work overseas. Through that way, you can make more money from crypto and from a decent job.

melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Leaving job for cryptocurrency is not advisable, I think you should accept your job offer besides you can still trade fine while your job is still on going. Cryptocurrency is not generally acceptable and is decentralized anything can happen you may lose your digital assets online but job is not like that.
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

Dear there is no need to left the job if you haven't become financially free and self-employed from crypto. Initially you must start investing from your savings apart from daily needs. As we know the crpto market is subjected to ups and downs. So it is a kind of long term investment. So do it as a part time work instead of leaving the job. Once you have earned a lot then think of quitting the job and devoting all time to crypto.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
I don't think you should give up your job. We all know that the price of bitcoin is unstable, and we can't get a stable income through bitcoin transactions. We need steady income to support our lives. Over the past few months, the entire encryption market has been sluggish and many people have lost a lot of money.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 03:29:41 PM by trader34

In my opinion, it all depends if this offer is for a good job or not. And also your willingness to move abroad. Without evaluating these aspects, it's difficult to give a proper advice.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Of course more comfortable work in your own country, you should explore the work of crypto.
, you should explore the work of crypto.Many people are successful and can be done at home and anywhere.

rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

you should have a real job for fulfill your needs, investing crypto for long therm. The fluctiation is unpredictable.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

What are you doing with crypto? Trading or mining at home? If trading then you can do it outside of working time so it's a no-brainer that you should accept the job, especially if the country you are going to work in has better conditions than your current country and you have a chance to stay permanently.

Unless you are controlling miners with profits far exceed 1000$ a month.
Very good advice.  There is no reason why you need to do crypto only from your current residence. You should take the job and do crypto after your work, weekend etc...

Very true, you can do crypto and you can also work, you just need time management so that you can do it both. Its a good opportunity to work overseas especially if your salary is better than your country. If i were you i will go to overseas job, because i want to earn more money for my family.
Crystacool

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

I don't think you should give up your job. You need a job to get a steady paycheck every month. Because investing in bitcoins is risky, we can't guarantee a steady income every month by investing in bitcoins. We need income to support ourselves and our families.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

You can still  work in crypto while working abroad.If I were you,take your job overseas and make crypto as your  part time job or alternative source of income.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

You can still  work in crypto while working abroad.If I were you,take your job overseas and make crypto as your  part time job or alternative source of income.

If you are earning bitcoin through mining and the money you earn are much bigger than your income if you go to overseas then it's better to stay and focus on your mining. And if you are a trader it's good opportunity to you to grab the job in overseas because you can still earn money through bitcoin. But the question is in what country you go? Is that country free in bitcoin? Or Bitcoin are banned in that country. Think wisely mate for your better future.

almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

I don't think you should give up your job. You need a job to get a steady paycheck every month. Because investing in bitcoins is risky, we can't guarantee a steady income every month by investing in bitcoins. We need income to support ourselves and our families.

An opportunity to go abroad and have a job there only knocks once. You are lucky you have been given a chance. There are so many people who are doing all that they can just to get a chance to work abroad. This is your time, dont hesitate to grab it. You can earn money from working there and you can also earn from bitcoining. You can do both. So dont hesitate to grab your chance.
Gabriellefull

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

It's up to you to decide whether you want to give up your job full-time in bitcoin. If you think you have enough ability through the bitcoin to make enough profits, then you should give up your job, spend more time doing things about bitcoin, if not, then you should continue with your present job
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Accept every offer which you think is good or you are happy with. Opportunity sometimes comes once so if we think it is good enough and the salary is also good then try to think and grab it. Crypto is just a way of gaining extra income because we do not know what will be the future of crypto. While crypto is here for us double our time to have more earnings while it offers lot of chances and a chance to be profitable and have a better lives someday.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Opportunity comes once in a lifetime so you better grab right away. You might regret it one day so you better think of it as many times as possible. However, crypto is still a helpful way for you to earn more for the future so I suggest you to have it while having a current job, you must just know how to manage your time.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

you should not reject the job offer given to you because getting a job seems nowadays it is very difficult and better to accept the job and after getting the profit that you can use for trading capital.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

It's all depend on your current income through crypto. Compare the two and check through which job you can earn and save more.
Bitcoin have change different lives in our community,we profit by our works in this forum although it takes alot of time to wait when to profit but i guess working on crypto is better than leaving you family behind.Risking and rejecting current job offer for me is necessary when it comes going abroad because it is very hard to be faraway from our families and loveones.When times that there were family problems,and we can't be able to be there thats the hardest part of working abroad.But in crypto community we can work at home and earn big profits.

Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Crypto is simply another way to earn extra money which by trading or investment or by Camping or something else. but as a my experience i would like to say don't depend fully with Crypto, Beside this you can also continue your job. So, i suggest you don't left your job if you can then do both of.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

Why do you have to choose one if you can do both at the same time? Opportunity only knocks once so you better grab what comes along your way since you have a good opportunity. I believe that it is just a matter of time management. Why don't you just have crypto during your free time at work, just know how to handle your duties and responsibilities.
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

I will suggest you to take the job offer , you can easily manage crypto with job. A lot of my friends are doing this successfully for last 3-4 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: