Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn on bounty campaigns?  (Read 782 times)
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:13:30 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Am looking to see the potential of bounty campaigns over airdrops.

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

Campaign varies in terms of the earning,your rank and number of followers determine what you earn from signature and social media campaign,a friend has ones earn more $5000 from campaign,if you can also hold the coin given to you for a while it migth be more valuable.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

First thing, best way to start is choose a suitable ICO, One that you feel is successful, but one that is very solid from an experienced person perspective. Once you discover this ICO, you follow them on Telegram which is a source to find out more about them, here you will keep up to date and how it's performing, funds raised, community joining etc.
Then look at the bounty programs they offer and sign up. I personally like the idea of signature campaigns and social media campaigns because they are not too hard to complete. This is an easy way to make some tokens. Eventually, you can trade those tokens on the market, into Ether or Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

First thing, best way to start is choose a suitable ICO, One that you feel is successful, but one that is very solid from an experienced person perspective. Once you discover this ICO, you follow them on Telegram which is a source to find out more about them, here you will keep up to date and how it's performing, funds raised, community joining etc.
Then look at the bounty programs they offer and sign up. I personally like the idea of signature campaigns and social media campaigns because they are not too hard to complete. This is an easy way to make some tokens. Eventually, you can trade those tokens on the market, into Ether or Bitcoin.

Very nice advice Christafos! Thanks. This means u need to follow ICO tracker then search for them on telegram or medium.
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

I just finished my first bounty campaign, the storm project, and earned tokens that worth 5.8 eth according to the ico price.
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

I've had a lot of bounty campaigns that im joining and I'm lucky because I'm getting big wages when I get to the bounty campaign..
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

How much did i earn for bounty program - is good question. Answer - it depend on you and how patient are you. If you sell your earned tokens  immediately after token hits the exchange - there is the chance to receive less profit that you could have waiting some time , while project realized the roadmap. Than the price could grow much higher. So, it depend on how you believe in project.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

I just finished my first bounty campaign, the storm project, and earned tokens that worth 5.8 eth according to the ico price.

That  is pretty good.

Did you take part in a lot of campaigns ? like twitter, signature etc or just one ?

I have participated in few bounties for the first time and hopefully it would be a good payout.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

Great advice and I do agree with your points. Personally, I have participated in several bounty campaigns till now and have earned great profits luckily from all the campaigns that I participated in. Recently, I participated in the Spectre.ai bounty campaign which just closed recently and we are expecting to receive our tokens sometime next month and this campaign pays well for the work involved. Research and luck are key factors when it comes to choosing bounty campaigns in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

wow really? that was  a huge amount of money you got there. ive also participated on some bounty ico campaigns on the past but most of them didnt pay me at all , some of them got paid me but still the value of those coins are friggin low that is why now im only foccusing on campaigns that pays in bitcoin weekly to ensure that i wont be scamed anymore though the only downside is they only worth less than  most campaigns that pays in altcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

It all depends on which bounty campaign raised good funding and how many participants entered the bounty. The only problem now is bounties are getting pretty overcrowded with a lot of cheaters opening multiple accounts to claim as much of the pool as they can and also those who don't follow instructions and try to rake in as much as they can, at the expense of more honest folks. Other than that even though I live in a European country and rent, bills and food is 5-20 times more expensive than in developing countries I am able to make a living at least, bt it's hard work because more and more people are coming, thus diluting the pools. Having said that, because now there are so many ICOS, we can still survive on the income, don't know about the future though. I tend to hold a portion of my coins as well if I feel the ICO is good, like PPT, I felt it was good and now PPT is worth 44 USD coin. I only did the twitter campaign back then but those 270 I kept for some reason and price exploded. If you don't dump 1005 of your coins right at the start, you might even be able to save money. Those in developing countries are better off than us because their living costs are so much cheaper, so you guys in those countries earn better over the long term.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

I think i earned arount 600/700 dollar by doing bounties. i wrote a lot of articles for some coins and tutorials/howto's. This pays good at some websites.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

Base on my experience, it is better than the salary of fresh graduate in my country. Beside that maybe we can know more about start up company and could give us many idea.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

Till now i earned nothing Smiley) but i didnt took part in many campaigns.
The first, Electroneum, i`m still waiting the payment wich was very big according to the excel sheet (i should get around 1000$ with the current price).
Next was multibot were i got some tokens that are worth nothing (nobody from project responds to messages).
Now i`m participating in trade.io campaign and i have my hopes up. Till now i`ve got some tokens and i believe they will have a big value once the ICO ends and it will be listed.

Overall, being at the begining of my journey i think that i learned a lot and i still hope for my etn`s. If i get them there will be a big payout.
From my experience campaigns with a stake sistem are the best because you can get the biggest payout. Except if you whant to participate in a project you believe in (like trade.io).

Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

I recently received my first payment on social media campaign directly to my btc account which the payout was quite good for a starter like me. You will be able to earn a lot from bounties if you'll worked hard and patience checking bounties thread for helping them promote their project. Some projects they give tokens as a payment and it is better for you to hold the tokens and sell it when the price is high that way you can gained a lot of profit. I am holding some tokens i obtained from airdrop and bounty programs and the price is now soaring i will continue to hold it until it reach my desired amount to sell it.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

It depends on the bounty that you will join, becaude their are bounties that has big reward and earnings, and also their are earnibgs that is so small. These depends on the bounty campaign manager. But for me i earn always small amount just like the herocoins, litecoins, ethereum and the btc.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

Not much as the other, I earned $40 of bitcoin in translation campaigns. Yet, this is my first month for being a translator, I hope I will get many clients who want to work with me in the future, I'm goin' to work so hard this late year with no vacation.
Vacation is only for weak! -retampan. Just kidding, I want to go vacation with my family this natal.
For the suitable campaign for doing bounties, looks like christafos gave you the best answer for this, but I will give mine. I suggest you to choose the best bounty that fit your skills like facebook and twitter post campaign, it's very easy to do for you
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

It really depends if you get lucky and participated in a bounty campaign for a project that ends up being a huge success and how long you actually hold onto them.  I was in the Stratis signature campaign bounty and am very happy with my earnings.  I am still holding onto those coins until today.   Smiley
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

It's purely based on the success of the coin so it varies highly.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

That not bad for me earning from bounty, now I can afford to buy a small house and a car from bounty, It is a nice job, and now I am a full time trader and bounty hunter. That 's cool life in crypto word , it can help to solve the poverty. I used to be a low salary worker less than 300 a month. Now.....as a moslem I say alhamdulillah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: