Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn on bounty campaigns?  (Read 782 times)
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

I have not earned any penny yet but I love to earb soon. I am excited to be in a bounty but in no luck I am not yet employed in any bounty campaign. I am still exploring on it. 
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

Many campaign have the different characteristics and you can check in the thread. The ICO offer reward to follower but the ICO will give the different reward. So, you can choose the campaign what do you want Smiley
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

hi good day,

this is a nice thread to read with to make all bounty and airdrop hunter need to know
how much others earning on Bounty Campaign etc. i in my experience on the span of 2 months my first earned is 0.35 ETH from Swapity Social Media Campaign and it was nice to get some bounty or paid what you work for and im waiting on some of my bounty campaign to get the shares / Stake hoping to get some still on m other bounty , i have experienced here some of my bounty have not
paid my Campaign ads for their Company i don't know why for some , but for some i know because some of their ICO sale have failed, but generally i think we ( Beginner ) have hope that Bounty has a good earning potential of shares to everyone that working on their behalf as advertiser campaign ,
for now this is my full time Work / Labor which i do for past 1 week..

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Am looking to see the potential of bounty campaigns over airdrops.

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?
I join to bounty program to try new coin and hold it for somes times or share to my group to get grown up my team!
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

You can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot. I got about 0.04 BTC with Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?

There's so many bounty campaign now emerging in ICO's these project will given their token as free for an airdrops, but be wisely in choosing bounty campaign some of them are fake or scam. How did you know if it is not fake, first is check their roadmap and platform even their social media's campaign are there. And signature campaign must be organized all by their OP and developer.

I'm particularly like to join in signature campaign not on bounty campaign or joining by their social media campaign, signature campaign is less hustle free.

CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

Never been involved in Bounties. But in case of Developers and Founders, that's a way better than giveaways. With good and deep BP you can reach a quality community. With giveaways, the only thing you can achieve is hype around your project for a while. If you're just a regular BitCoinTalk user, I think that's more fun to taking part in BPs than in Giveaways.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Ive been to signature campaigns which is mostly weekly payment with bitcoin payment still it is best because you can earn btc weekly and it is big when you can find a great signature campaigns , now over the past month there are only few sig camps and it is difficult to join because it is full at the time or not qualified then now you will jump to the bounty campaigns which is i regret now knowing it at first because you can earn more and big than those weekly one , at most you can earn 1 btc but still you will need to hold it over the time then if got lucky got the ico price then you will get rich from it but still it is monthly or more.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

I have not get any significant payout from bounty program yet. But I do see this as a way to get actively involved and earn side income. Those of you who get bounty payout regularly, how long have you been doing it?

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

You can't earn too much as a Jr. Member but when you become Full Member you can earn decent amount of money. It all depends on the project though, some pay none, some pay less than they promise, some turn out to be scam. There is no written rule for how much you can make.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:58 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

You will almost certainly make more doing bounty campaigns than by joining airdrops. Most airdrops end up being worth nothing. I've probably participated in like 15 airdrops, and only one of them actually made over $100. Bounty campaigns take more work, but they pay a lot more based on your rank

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

It depends on the project and their allocation to the bounty program. Keep in mind that always join a bounty program which has the potential to get completed else you would simply end up wasting your time. Signature campaigns, translations, video bounty pays really well like $500 - $3000+ with in their tokens.

Blah blah
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

I have not earned any penny yet but I love to earb soon. I am excited to be in a bounty but in no luck I am not yet employed in any bounty campaign. I am still exploring on it. 

Soon enough, you'll be able to earn more if you're giving enough time to rank up your accounts and participate bounty campaigns like what the earlier members where they are started and now they're even earn more than their monthly salary. I haven't earned yet but hopefully soon because I'm holding my tokens as long as I can.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

I've earned about 2 eth from bounties so far. The higher ranked you are, and the more effort you put into campaigns, the more you can earn. It's also best to choose bounties from ICO's which you think will be successful.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

Many campaign have the different characteristics and you can check in the thread. The ICO offer reward to follower but the ICO will give the different reward. So, you can choose the campaign what do you want Smiley

Actually, choosing an ICO bounty campaigns is very difficult because nobody can give you a good bounty or guarantee you good payout after the ICO ends. These days I noticed that most ICOs end their token sale and it's about time to distribute the tokens you deserve to own but it takes more time than before. I'm waiting for a month or more before they send you your token share.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

Your bounties would depends on how much they want to spent into a signature campaign,and how much your time would be spent in the whole campaign.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

I've earned about 2 eth from bounties so far. The higher ranked you are, and the more effort you put into campaigns, the more you can earn. It's also best to choose bounties from ICO's which you think will be successful.

Good for you, earning to Eth today is very difficult and technically you'll have to wait for a long time in order to get it from bounty campaigns. Like mine account rank, I cannot earn it even half a year or so.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

There are many projects that hire jr member for their campaign. Just study the roadmap and information about that project to make sure that it is not scam.  At the end of the ICO you will receive the token that can be traded.  Successful ICO gives high price in the market and long holding of it can also give profit because the price has more increase.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

I just finished my first bounty campaign, the storm project, and earned tokens that worth 5.8 eth according to the ico price.
omg. @.@ congratulation. that's a lot of money. what campaign you joined? signature? twitter? facebook? reddit?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Depends on what project you promote what your rank etc, is enough actually as long you follow it until the end of project and not stop halfway. And if you want to join signature campaign i hope youll choose it wisely cause is not something you can change in 2 or 3 days
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: