Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

I don't think so Smiley. ETH is the best altcoin at the moment and there are still so many altcoins that better than EOS so I don't think EOS will have chance to become the next ETH or maybe it'll be but it'll have to wait other altcoin become the next ETH first Smiley). IMO I think LTC or XMR will be the first altcoin become the next ETH in the future Smiley

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:15:43 AM

I think Ethereum will never lose value for this reason the EOS rise will always be limited.
EOS is an asset on the basis of ETH. EOS is a token. EOS integrates a number of other features that ETH does not own. In terms of growth and profitability we may consider buying EOS versus ETH
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:25:15 AM

In my opinion, the EOS is a promising project that could possibly exceed ETH. I also bought some EOS, which is my personal point of view.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:41:22 AM

I think the chances for EPS look very promising, the year long ICO phase is a novelty for starters but it is also giving many people the chance to acquire the token. The price is appreciating well already which generates further interest, but mainly their target transaction speed improvements over ETH will give them a solid advantage.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:51:36 AM

EOS will not be able to replace the position of ethereum. because we see ethereum coins and also ethereum platform is very good for many parties. with such a thing the popularity of ethereum is very good in the world of cryptocurrency and has been proven for a long time.

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:16:17 AM

I beleive if any coin gonna be the second Ethereum then it will be of its tail, i means it would be Ethereum Classic. Ethereum Classic has the potential,got high demand and supply in market.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:55:45 AM

I would rather invest in aeternity instead of eos. EOS is too loud for cryptocurrency, too much money in it, it all can suddenly end. On the other hand aeternity have strong lead. Both projects are worthy of attention, but I chose ae

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

I think the chances for EPS look very promising, the year long ICO phase is a novelty for starters but it is also giving many people the chance to acquire the token. The price is appreciating well already which generates further interest, but mainly their target transaction speed improvements over ETH will give them a solid advantage.
The EOS.IO Testnet has arrived. Scalable decentralized applications can now be built and tested in a public environment. This allows developers more time and effort.
Technical and functional EOS are good
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

I really wished I invested in EOS, not sure if its too late now Sad
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Bump. What has been built on top of EOS? Adoption is very important.
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

Im waiting EOS come to more exchanges like Bittrex and so on.
Im sure it will increase a lot for a long term
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

In fact, EOS acts as scalabler analog of Ethereum, with its help it is possible to carry out by ICO and to develop the decentralized applications. According to EOS developers, in the project they considered experience and mistakes of predecessors, relied on the ideas of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

EOS appears to be a competitor to Ethereum and Headed by Dan Larimer the founder of two successful crypto coins STEEM and Bitshares, EOS is promising to be a new blockchain operating system faster and more scalable than Ethereum that will allows users to build decentralized applications more efficiently.

Ethereum is currently the best altcoin, why ? Because the widely use of Ethereum in so many ICO + the block chain platform behind is also one of the most popular tool in making agreement and contract, since Bitcoin value is so vast atm, Ethereum is now considered one of the best if not the best altcoin. Most of the tokens now are using Ethereum platform for its development and Ethereum is considered to be the most secure altcoin in terms of everything.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

In fact, EOS acts as scalabler analog of Ethereum, with its help it is possible to carry out by ICO and to develop the decentralized applications. According to EOS developers, in the project they considered experience and mistakes of predecessors, relied on the ideas of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I think the answer is much more complicated than yes or no as it all depends on you, the community.
 Whether EOS becomes the next best thing depends on how much you promote it and how you feel about it.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

ETH is currently the best altcoin,  it is the blockchain 2.0, there are a lot of ICO project based on ETH, but the ETH also has a lot of problems at present, the number of transfers per still is not enough, so the EOS if can reach 1000 transactions per second transfer, then it may be beyond the ETH.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I think that there are two main coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. They should contain the main part of the investment and any other part can be invested in any other altcoins.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

I am sure that EOS will be a very large company, I do not think that they will soon catch up with the etherium. But despite this, there is no doubt about the success of EOS. Here is the latest news. If you are thinking of investing in EOS, then be sure to read the article.
The largest exchange Bitfinex plans to launch a decentralized exchange EOSfinex on the EOS platform.
https://medium.com/bitfinex/announcing-eosfinex-69eea273369f.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I guess this is the thousand time i here the same. Some even call eos the ethereum killer. I checked it to see if it’s really that good. From my point of view eos really has potential to be a great coin. It still needs time tho. If you are looking for a powerful coin to multiply your money eos will serve your purpose.

cryptopher1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

i also bought it but largely due to influence from some comments on twitter, would love to hear analysis and opinion about the development team.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

EOS is truly very promising, especially after the EOS Dawn 2.0 milestone being successfully completed. https://github.com/EOSIO/eos/milestone/2
I am following EOS closely and trust that Dan Larimer and the devs will deliver the next generation or blockchains.

They have collected huge money from rouns of sales and my view that team have created nothing for this money.  I think that it is so ealry for EOS to make comparsions with ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: