Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

EOS is showing very good stability as well as showing it has great gravity. EOS is coin under me very promising coming it can compete with Ripple and ETH is possible. So we should keep EOS for Long-term is great.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
maybe but I think it still takes a long time for EOS to be able to replace Ethereum in the future. EOS must improve their programs and projects better so that investors want to invest in them. EOS is one of the best altcoins that has a large volume and a clear concept.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

EOS is currently increasing and market competition is tight. But each Token or coin has a developer, and they will increase their coins to be the best. Likewise with ETH, they are unlikely to let product number two of the world just fall.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

I am still undecided about EOS, what I realised in this space is that people don't give Ethereum the rest it deserves, the numbers on developers on Ethereum is far beyond any platform in the space, EOS is more of Centralised company and developer are not being attracted to the platform like NEO not to talk of Ethereum. The only project I am looking for now is RSK when it launched
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

maybe eos will be a worthy rival of ethereum but not in the immediate, not in the near future maybe later in time so i think it's premature to invest on it now
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

EOS is one of the best coin in recent time. but it's very early to compared with eth.I think EOS can't beat eth but EOS have a good reputation.you can invest in EOS.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

YEP, EOS is pretty good...it has good volume, when the new bullrun occurs, I think it will be one of the most performes. I always supported NEO over EOS, but now I am changing my mind. EOS is the future platform!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

I do not think so. Ethereum is a powerful project that is constantly evolving. EOS in many ways did not meet expectations. It is difficult to imagine what will happen next. But I am more inclined to believe that the capitalization of EOS may fall in a very short time. We don’t see any really working product from this project.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

I think EOS is a potential coin and it has a great market cap and growing up day by day. But I don't trust EOS next Ethereum because Ethereum has a big community and uses widely, maximum token currently uses the Ethereum platform. It is so difficult to compare with Ethereum.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

EOS is a good coin and also has a good future, because in the coinmarketcap, it has already place as the top 5.It will be reach a solid and strong position, but ETH is alwasys holding it's number two position.Though EOS has rising well and look like promising, but Ethereum is second best coin from the beginning.Honesty, if i choose for invest- first i invest Bitcoin, second Ethereum and third Eos.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I don't think they are, until recently they were nothing but a whitepaper but their marketing has been really good
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

EOS is not truly decentralized and not even a blockchain. i don't know guys why do you like it so much, maybe because of they can collect 5 billions on ico which lasted a year, who knows, but i'm passing by this shitcoin.

I also find the EOS suspicious. The developers have collected a lot of investment, but even half did not come close to the implementation of their plans.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

EOS is actually one of the successful ICO held and one of the quality Altcoin with big room for growth and great potential in the future of cryptocurrency.  EOS is trading ten times despite bearish cryptocurrency market year.  There are developments coming on EOS network as well!

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

I think EOS is a potential coin and it has a great market cap and growing up day by day. But I don't trust EOS next Ethereum because Ethereum has a big community and uses widely, maximum token currently uses the Ethereum platform. It is so difficult to compare with Ethereum.
you're right, lately I see the development of cryptocurrency leading to EOS. well, if ETH does not immediately develop their quality, it is possible that EOS will have the opportunity to become equal or more than ETH.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Quite possible. EOS is a very good and promising company. It has a strong development team. and also at the moment they have already collected more than 4 billion!

Obviously a lot of good news are coming about eos this is how popularity of a coin increases, in this struggling market EOS is proving it as one of the best altcoin. I hope it may grow more faster in future.
There is also decent news for Ethereum. EOS can increase its value as long as Ethereum is in positive light.
viewed from the order price owned them in Cryptocurrency, EOS has indeed become the next suitable as a coin for the Ethereum. because with the progression of existing EOS was able to produce such a high price and many coins that have become enthusiasts,. so it is also able to support to make the price of the EOS is so expensive.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Eos is one of the altcoins whose development is really good, it could be that in the future it can replace ethereum, but surely if it happens it takes a long time or even years, until now ethereum still holds the best altcoin and is hard to shift

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

At first, when I checked their ecosystem I thought its the same with ethereum but their environment is totally different. I could see similarities but some feature are upgraded on EOS system. This tech isnt for newbie and should be well acquianted with it sincr their platform doesnt work simple. But in terms of dapp application, I can say EOS beat ETH in terms of productivity. When I first visited and try to explore, what I can say is wow totally brilliant ecosystem. No wonder many support EOS, now I know.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

EOS is great for long-term trading and now more and more projects are using the EOS platform. EOS has a very stable price and I'm sure someday it will reach the price of Ethereum. Like many people say that EOS will replace Ethereum.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

And it is true, a coin with a strong hand that is able to give a very good profit for any investor who arranged a holding. The first goal is 15 dollars per coin.

BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13