Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I think EOS and Ethereum will run together in the future because this is a very good project with a team that is also very good no project will be eliminated whether it's EOS or Ethereum. whether EOS and Ethereum will continue to be in the market and above.

hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I think EOS and Ethereum will run together in the future because this is a very good project with a team that is also very good no project will be eliminated whether it's EOS or Ethereum. whether EOS and Ethereum will continue to be in the market and above.
both are good coins, and maybe in the future don't know when that will happen there is a possibility that EOS will be like Ethereum. EOS's abilities are so large that he will be like Ethereum and if you have both coins, you will get a greater chance because they will definitely benefit you. EOS and Ethereum for now and in the future may still be on the market, maybe it will disappear and die because every life will die even though they don't know when it will happen.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

Ethereum has already proved everything. No one has such a large ecosystem. I don't see EOS anywhere, but I see Ethereum everywhere. It seems to me that EOS is more marketing than a quality product. In any case, this project will take a long time to develop. So far this is only a potential competitor.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

This year, several major conflicts spun around the EOS, it is impossible to write them off. I think that this year they will still appear, and this will be a very unkind sign. EOS, of course, is a good network. But all these conspiracies and intrigues. I hate it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I think EOS will be EOS and ethereum will be Ethereum!  Ethereum already have a  good working platform for creating good token and initiating smart contract for business agreement.  Ethereum however is still developing and growing.  EOS features seem better but they will need to prove that EOS platform will work better than Ethereum!

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

The more I learn about EOS, the more I like ETH. I enjoyed this coin, but recently there's much negative news. Moreover, I also don't like that the coin's centralized and has many weak points. It isn't worth investing in, it'll be devoured by ETH or TON
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

It is very difficult for EOS to catch etherium. Ethereum occupied a very large sector in cryptography. The emergence of EOS has become a very turbulent event this year. EOS has the prospect of rising prices and the prospect of developing its platform. I keep in my portfolio 15% EOS.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

maybe yes, as long as EOS is always developing I think it's very possible. Ethereum is currently sick, so it's normal if there is a platform that will replace it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

It is very difficult for EOS to catch etherium. Ethereum occupied a very large sector in cryptography. The emergence of EOS has become a very turbulent event this year. EOS has the prospect of rising prices and the prospect of developing its platform. I keep in my portfolio 15% EOS.
I can agree with this. EOS is almost a brandnew platform and Ethereum run a very long way from EOS. EOS isnt a bad coin , I can consider it as a good coin but I think it cant beat ethereum.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

ETH and EOS both are potential and promising coins. But i most prefer Ethereum. I think ethereum has a good platform. Many ICO projects are using ethereum platform. People still prefer ethereum.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
It is difficult say can and will replace and can and there is no , I think us as ordinary people need only earn on this)))
so of course to invest in eos definitely need and I think that now the area to buy is good for this

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Eos is highly decentralized, I think that it will not be able to replace eth anytime soon.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

I don't wait for ETH replacement. I think if we have choice than it will be better for competition and a huge developments. When project is monopoly it's not good - often it mean stagnation. But competitors are forced to do all better and faster
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Without main public face Larimer EOS wait for difficult times. Because of team and developers must offer interesting solutions and dApps for EOS promotion. But today I don't see it. Maybe later we will see any exclusive offering but I have some doubts
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

Yes eos is a very good project and it is technically better than ethereum. But at this time the popularity ethereum and the trust ethereum has it's hard to change. The mainnet of eos is already launched and many project is going on eos platform. But still 80% of icos are still based on ethereum. And there is not only eos. There is a lot of platform token like steller or neo or cardano. So its hard to say that eos will replace ethereum. Firstly its hard to replace ethereum. Now let's see what happens in upcoming future.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

Its hard to say anything about it. Eos just start its run. I like ethereum but it has some problem and in this market tthere are many coin which is better than eos in technical term and eos is one of them. I am with eos from the very beginning. They have really a good team and some good developers. And they know what to do to be th ee best platform in this system. They really working hard.any project is already on eos and they are working just fine. Maybe its hard to touch ethereum at this moment but eos will be take a seat as one of the best platform in coming days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

EOS is a great coin. But I think that EOS can never be a competitor for Ethereum. I am sure that Ethereum will remain in second place.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

EOS is indeed a good coin in this period in market movements, if it's true it will replace ETH why not if I infest the EOS before it actually happens, but I still see what the next EOS development
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

We are seeing same things everyday, which project will be eth killer or which coin can be new king etc. but I don't think these things will happen, eth is big project and others can't pass them, eth team is working hard and everybody trust to them, others are not like that completely.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

No doubt, EOS will be the next Ethereum, but that doesn't meanEOS will replace Ethereum in any part. EOS will just take only popularity like Ethereum, otherwise nothing else. I know, 2018 is bad year for Ethereum and for whole crypto world. But Ethereum knows how to pump, so EOS never take place of Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: