Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
EOS has chance for replace Ethereum in future because i see eos is used in many project and trying to migrate from Ethereum to EOS platform for few developer

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I do not think that this is so because ethereum has long established itself in the cryptocurrency market and it will be very difficult to force it out

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

EOS seems pretty good, this is a very potential project but it is still too early to compare EOS with ETH. The EOS project is still incomplete and EOS needs a long way to be able to confirm its position in the electronic money market.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

EOS can't replace to Ethereum, TRON may be replace with Ethereum because TORN is more storng than EOS and also Ethereum trying to sustain their position to compete their competitors.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

EOS can't replace to Ethereum, TRON may be replace with Ethereum because TORN is more storng than EOS and also Ethereum trying to sustain their position to compete their competitors.

eos is more controversial than tron , thats why eos has a better chance in competing with etherium  but not to the point that it'll dethrone etherium in the coin ranking  . recently , i saw a blog about eos in which they said that eos is not likely a part of a crypto  family .  idk if its true or not but  lets see on how far can eos go  .

Of course, we have to invest in eos if we want to make good money because it is an extremely efficient project that will give good profit in the future.

no matter how much money you invested in eos but when the market is not yet recovering , for sure you cant earn any profit and you can even loose more .    if you really want to earn good money then eos is not the answer but eth and btc are becuase both of these coin are the main branch of cryptos . whatever happens to them , will always have an impact to others .  trust me
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

EOS is a very good and promising project. With a strong development team and a large community, it is possible that EOS is the next ETH. Currently the price of EOS is still very cheap, if the investment right now can bring big profits in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

it is quite likely because it is a very promising coin and I am sure that it will show good growth

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

agree with this, even I think EOS will only be behind ETH for now. I don't know where EOS is progressing, however, I think the use of ETH is still more, or far more than the current EOS.
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

Indeed, EOS currently has a good development but I don't think it will be able to compete with Ethereum. We know Ethereum is more popular, so many new projects use Ethereum. It's just that the condition of bitcoin is bad, a lot of cryptocurrency is affected.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

It is possible  if their  team upgrade it ,  EOS  is a potential coin ,the percentage it competes with Ethereum is very high  . But anyway ,  I will still support Ethereum .  Smiley

Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Of course, the EOS will not be able to replace ethereum, although undoubtedly it is also a very good cryptocurrency that will find its place in the market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Excluded.  These are absolutely two different coins and none of them can replace the other one)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

Ethereum is in a strong position as the ICO king. However, as an investment it is best to buy during the early stages before the product is launched. EOS is therefore a better investment as the returns are going to bigger in the longer term

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:03:50 AM

Today, EOS is indeed one of the best coins on the modern crypto market. A great option for a promising, stable investment of money in your future. Significant level of capitalization, a cool team of developers and proven potential for development. But Ethereum also has its advantages. Therefore, now we need to distribute our investments.
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:41:00 AM

So I have been deep-diving into Eos for 10 days now.

I’m an obsessive person when I find something that truly piques my interest.

Eos is more decentralised than Ethereum. In ethereum, 3 mining pools control more than 51% mining power and can destroy the network if they conspire. In Eos, there is a trust layer and eos holders vote for 21 block producers, making it multiple times more decentralised than ethereum.

Over the coming years, this crypto will gain its usability index plus its acceptance all over the world. As it works on decentralized blockchain platforms, it's becoming popular among developers, who in turn will try and explore other platforms running in this technology. You can convert EOS to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:17:47 AM

EOSIO was only launched seven months ago. But EOSIO is the world's most used blockchain software so far. There are also at least 260 projects on EOS, and several other blockchain projects are being migrated over.

So why are developers and businesses selecting EOSIO instead of countless other blockchains?

Here’s a few reasons:

1. Scalability: Attractive to businesses dealing with thousands of transactions.

2. Speed: Low latency, so users and businesses don't even need to know they're using a 'blockchain app'. This is central to the mass response of blockchain technology.

3. Cost: Free for the consumer, and from the developer's point of view, the operational cost of running an EOSIO network is similar to the cost of maintaining an existing server.

4. Green: No electricity is needed thanks to the dPoS agreement algorithm, and EOSIO is 66,000 times more energy efficient than Bitcoin and 17,000 times more energy efficient than Ethereum.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:37:20 AM

It cannot be confirmed for this, eos is indeed a good development and one of the altcoins that deserves to be taken into account but to be able to replace ethereum is certainly still difficult because each coin has its own advantages, we will see in the future whether this can happen

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:45:44 AM

It cannot be confirmed for this, eos is indeed a good development and one of the altcoins that deserves to be taken into account but to be able to replace ethereum is certainly still difficult because each coin has its own advantages, we will see in the future whether this can happen
It will certainly take time and if ETH and other coins will stop to be develop then probably EOS will take their place.
EOS is one of the legit coins in the market and it's popular for a reason but we have a lot of good and popular coins, its a tough competition
in the market so we can never tell in advance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

I'm literally just invest some of my savings in EOS because of some increase in the market that can really make the investors invest to their platform. And I think it is really quite good decision to a person like me who just want to earn a better earnings this coming months while it has a good amount of price to make a better profit.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:46:33 AM

It will certainly take time and if ETH and other coins will stop to be develop then probably EOS will take their place.
EOS is one of the legit coins in the market and it's popular for a reason but we have a lot of good and popular coins, its a tough competition
in the market so we can never tell in advance.
maybe that could happen because EOS is a coin that is more growing in the market and also this coin has many enthusiasts, I don't think it is difficult for EOS to surpass ETH because if ETH  popularity more decreases, then EOS is ready to be a replacement.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: