Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:50:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:01:12 PM

So they said before, when EOS only appeared, they said that he could very quickly move ETH and even very strongly influence BTC, but as usual these were just words and no more
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:39:45 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?
According to my crypto knowledge I can say that Eos is a very good and protensial coin. This coin have a brightness future and maybe it is going to overtake Etherium in near future. I'm holding it and expecting good returns.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:48:07 AM

So they said before, when EOS only appeared, they said that he could very quickly move ETH and even very strongly influence BTC, but as usual these were just words and no more
Some move but majority remains.
ETH is still the best coin in the market, at least in the altcoins market so why would anyone choose to move.
The success of ETH is way bigger compared to EOS since ETH existed first and it gains a lot of followers and investors already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nujofdo3

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:06:41 AM

EOS is a fascinating coin. I'm tailing it from coinmarketcap for a week and it nearly tripled it's esteem . I don't know whether really can possibly observe some great number or it's a one time thing. I will proceed too watch out for this coin and I will put resources into it in the event that it proceeds with like this.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:12:34 AM

According to my crypto knowledge I can say that Eos is a very good and protensial coin. This coin have a brightness future and maybe it is going to overtake Etherium in near future. I'm holding it and expecting good returns.

Exactly, but don't know whether it has the ability the cross the ETH or not but with the potential it has now an active developments. So it is always good to hold some potential coin which will help us to make some decent when the market starts recovering.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

It cannot be said with certainty that eos will become ethereum, eos is indeed a good coin, but to be the next ethereum it is certainly not an easy thing even though the possibility remains, we better look at the current situation while the future will still be a condition uncertain

Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:50:47 AM

I think that the EOS platform itself has good development properties and is quite a good coin for investment. As for the competition with Ethereum, I think it's too early to talk about it yet, even though Ethereum is very much sagging, the coin of vserano remains at a height in the top and is in more successful demand from the community.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:57:04 AM

My personal opinion is that Eos will not be able to reach the same heights, ethereum is better in all directions!
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

It is necessary to invest, this is not just some kind of altcoin, maybe not so much and the price will be high, but the progress is unequivocal.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:01:57 AM

I would not be in a hurry with such conclusions, of course there is a very small chance that the EOS would be the next  Ethereum. The future development of each of the coins, will show whether it will happen or not.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:17:48 AM

I think that the EOS platform itself has good development properties and is quite a good coin for investment. As for the competition with Ethereum, I think it's too early to talk about it yet, even though Ethereum is very much sagging, the coin of vserano remains at a height in the top and is in more successful demand from the community.
EOS might be a coin with good development properties but it those have what the crypto currency want in terms of decentralization and like you said it too early for anyone to say EOS is the next ethereum just because ETH have some problem lately. Despite the recent problem of Ethereum the community still trust and saying EOS is next Ethereum is like saying Bitcoin is dead which we both it not.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:22:35 AM

I am holding some EOS, because this project has a pretty big perspective. It is the most successful ICO that has raised the most amount of money in the ICO history. I have no doubts that EOS will show a great raise during the next bull run.

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:29:10 AM

also according to me eos will be the next eth but not in the immediate perhaps in a few years, then is still early to invest on it

space available pm me if interested
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:45:39 AM

EOS might be a coin with good development properties but it those have what the crypto currency want in terms of decentralization and like you said it too early for anyone to say EOS is the next ethereum just because ETH have some problem lately. Despite the recent problem of Ethereum the community still trust and saying EOS is next Ethereum is like saying Bitcoin is dead which we both it not.
Every points are counted, but things should be in a proper place, ETH before got the same impressions where it's always been compared and assess
to be the next BTC but until now things still the same, worse, ETH got declined too much, so same thing with EOS, as ETH already have supports that
continue to believe that the project will boom after more progress happens.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:34:18 PM

It cannot be said with certainty that eos will become ethereum, eos is indeed a good coin, but to be the next ethereum it is certainly not an easy thing even though the possibility remains, we better look at the current situation while the future will still be a condition uncertain
Well, I think we can take 2 coins , I do not think you need to compare and guess which coins will be able to overtake , I think all the coins are now in the top promising for investment !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:06:52 PM

Everything may be, it is too early to say now, but quite a few projects are already being created on this project, but still I don’t observe such a heavy load, let's see what happens next. When people begin to massively use this kind of project.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:38:48 PM

the coin is good, it has already shown rapid growth, the idea also requires attention to this coin

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:43:08 PM

Indeed eos is a coin that is indeed quite stable and very good development, but I still doubt that it will be able to replace ethereum. because until now ethereum is still used as a reference for the newly growing altcoin. but for investment I feel eos is very good.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:52:30 PM

I think EOS is a great project in the first place, but so far EOS is not able to bypass Ethereum. I think it is worth investing in it, because one day it will be able to bypass Ethereum.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

Happy to finally see double digits growth. Do you this that EOS price will continue to rise or is this another bull trap?

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: