Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy XSPEC?  (Read 1666 times)
Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

I have reviewed about XSPEC and I see a great project, I still do not have clear updates, but I expect a high.

what do you think?
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

i'm in it for the long run, this coin has tons of software updates and it's delivering every week, their current volume is severely low with the potential to go up against the likes of monero and such

quite a bargain for its current price Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:18:30 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:32:13 AM by srqrebel

I have reviewed about XSPEC and I see a great project, I still do not have clear updates, but I expect a high.

what do you think?

Could you please explain what kind of updates you are looking for?  Not sure I understand what is meant by "clear updates."

The github has been recently updated, as has the roadmap, and Version 1.4 is expected to be released any day now.  The dev team has been very active.

Why buy XSPEC?
Spectrecoin is positioned to be the premiere anonymous electronic cash for small remittance applications.  It has robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), and a dedicated dev team and community.  There are fewer than 21 million currently in circulation, and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.  It is one of the few coins that combine the potential for life changing gains (due to its deeply undervalued status at the moment), with long term viability (due to its strong and unique anonymity technology, aimed at the small remittance market).

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:51 AM

I'll abbreviate this so as to not overshill for a coin I love.
The Tech and the community.
Come for the Tech... stay for the community.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

what do you think?

Could you please explain what kind of updates you are looking for?  Not sure I understand what is meant by "clear updates."

The github has been recently updated, as has the roadmap, and Version 1.4 is expected to be released any day now.  The dev team has been very active.

Why buy XSPEC?
Spectrecoin is positioned to be the premiere anonymous electronic cash for small remittance applications.  It has robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), and a dedicated dev team and community.  There are fewer than 21 million currently in circulation, and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.  It is one of the few coins that combine the potential for life changing gains (due to its deeply undervalued status at the moment), with long term viability (due to its strong and unique anonymity technology, aimed at the small remittance market).

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

You're right. This really is a hidden gem!
And to think I was so close to dumping my hand. Going to start accumulating pronro!
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

To be objective

SpectreCoin has got its problems marketing wise, but I see that as a window opportunity to buy,
cause marketing is a thing that can easily be fixed given the money and enough activity

What attracts people is a brand new tech that is discovered. Something you can't fix as fast as marketing

Some "wise" persons are already making money of people using XSPEC tech with some marketing tweaks.

It is sad for those who invested, since the project that "used" XSPEC client doesnt have the same vision nor ability of original team to develop it further and will be always one step back in tech

Additional tech that is going to be realized further down the roadmap:

- an enrypted in client chat feature

- Ledger support

BOOM: first ever staking on stealth addresses (you gain rewards by supporting network, yet remain incognito for blockchain analyzers)

BOOM
: first ever staking wallet on an android platform (mobile wallet that is staking almost 24/7 in low-power mode)

BISQ TOR decentralized exchange integration. We're waiting for their release. That means you can exchange your XSPEC without anyone knowing anything about you (forget KYC)

Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

what do you think?

Why buy XSPEC?

You're right. This really is a hidden gem!
And to think I was so close to dumping my hand. Going to start accumulating pronro!

I managed to find the updates, thanks for the help Smiley

To be objective

SpectreCoin has got its problems marketing wise, but I see that as a window opportunity to buy,
cause marketing is a thing that can easily be fixed given the money and enough activity

What attracts people is a brand new tech that is discovered. Something you can't fix as fast as marketing

Some "wise" persons are already making money of people using XSPEC tech with some marketing tweaks.

It is sad for those who invested, since the project that "used" XSPEC client doesnt have the same vision nor ability of original team to develop it further and will be always one step back in tech

- Ledger support

BOOM: first ever staking on stealth addresses (you gain rewards by supporting network, yet remain incognito for blockchain analyzers)

BOOM
: first ever staking wallet on an android platform (mobile wallet that is staking almost 24/7 in low-power mode)

BISQ TOR decentralized exchange integration. We're waiting for their release. That means you can exchange your XSPEC without anyone knowing anything about you (forget KYC)

something I managed to understand you, and I just saw all the updates of XSPEC ... I already trasnfiero my btc's to your exchanger to buy XSPEC ... I know it will go very far, and maybe in a very short time
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

Others have already listed the resaons I have for loving this coin. But I thought I'd voice my support too. I found the project while looking for swing trade potential. Then I got into. The community is what sold me. Never have I met a more respectful and dedicated group of people. Xspec is my winner, im already claiming it.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

To be objective

- Ledger support

BOOM

wow.. didnt know XSPEC that cool (:
sold coins few months ago and it was a good decision as it didnt grow much lately
but the coin has chance if some service start to use it

Alex_bao

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

TheSpectrecoin(xspec) current price is seriously undervalued in the aitcoins with the same technology, there is not such a low market value I believe in the future it can 30X moon
spacegoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Holding as well. Currently one of my favorite coins. I think XSPEC will do very well next year, enough to make the SUB 2 USD investment worth it. It already has the tech that other coins advertise but don't have yet. I'm glad I didn't fall for the token pay ICO.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

what do you think?

Purely technically very strong project. Probably the best (not exactly tell). Will now go on a strong growth on the coin because on the basis it will create an anonymous crypto currency exchange. Hence the popularity rise along with the price. Price already made a now X5. and continues to grow steadily

High risk high payoff
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:20 AM

There are two things that bother me about XSPEC:

• When you're reading threads about new and upcoming coins or tokens, it's always the same group of people that are shilling XSPEC. They move from one thread to another and always post the very same messages. Sometimes, they will post 10 to 30 minutes after one another. They either post the advertising images or list up to five coins, always making sure that Spectre is at the top of the list. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with enthusiasts promoting a promising coin. But at the present stage of development, this unnatural behavior definitely raising suspicion in my eyes. When I am enthusiastic about a coin, I write an analysis about it and engage in the discussion. But I honestly don't have the time to continuously post the same message in every new thread.
  • Secondly, there is criticism that Spectre is still talking about ring signatures and tor integration while other coins are already utilizing SNARKS. I'm not sure if this argument holds any validity as I cannot verify or disprove it from a technical standpoint.

If this project is legit and as revolutionary as it claims to be, it has some great growth potential, though.

felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

There are two things that bother me about XSPEC:

• When you're reading threads about new and upcoming coins or tokens, it's always the same group of people that are shilling XSPEC. They move from one thread to another and always post the very same messages. Sometimes, they will post 10 to 30 minutes after one another. They either post the advertising images or list up to five coins, always making sure that Spectre is at the top of the list. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with enthusiasts promoting a promising coin. But at the present stage of development, this unnatural behavior definitely raising suspicion in my eyes. When I am enthusiastic about a coin, I write an analysis about it and engage in the discussion. But I honestly don't have the time to continuously post the same message in every new thread.
  • Secondly, there is criticism that Spectre is still talking about ring signatures and tor integration while other coins are already utilizing SNARKS. I'm not sure if this argument holds any validity as I cannot verify or disprove it from a technical standpoint.

If this project is legit and as revolutionary as it claims to be, it has some great growth potential, though.

You bring up great points and I totally agree with you. The marketing is being handled by a community that believes in the tech versus a professional marketing team so we are doing everything we can to raise awareness. If you or anyone thinks the coin may have some growth potential, you should join the Slack where the devs ausually answer questions on the daily. Here is a link:

https://join.slack.com/t/spectreproject/shared_invite/enQtMjg3ODQ5NTMwODgzLTUzNzdjMjk4ZDAzYWUzMTVhNDRhY2YwZGQ3MzkxN2NjMzgzZDBmNjYzNmEyZDBlZTAxODVjZTNiNWE5MzIxYmQ
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

Thanks for your response. Hopefully the current marketing stance of the developers changes in the future. The ideal project has great tech and promotes it with great marketing activities. If there is only great marketing or only great tech, the project may have problems in the long run.
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

Thanks for your response. Hopefully the current marketing stance of the developers changes in the future. The ideal project has great tech and promotes it with great marketing activities. If there is only great marketing or only great tech, the project may have problems in the long run.
exactly my thoughts!
The project has really great potential but the lack of real marketting makes me wonder if it will create enough awareness so that it will really take off. We’l see!
Gardos

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

exactly my thoughts!
The project has really great potential but the lack of real marketting makes me wonder if it will create enough awareness so that it will really take off. We’l see!

We will know in 2018, i have high hopes for XSPEC but time will tell how it will go. Based on what i read about it, it's 1 of my favorite coins at the moment:D
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

see here https://icostats.com, xspec show very hight roi since ICO and performed the best of growth. not like the other, many people think this coina are under valued so much.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

what do you think?

I actually sold my bag like months ago but trust me, its a good deal to actually invest in it Smiley

XSPEC has tons of upcoming tech updates that you can expect for massive price appreciation

Look At Verge, and you will know what will happen to Xspec
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:13 PM

This thread made me really happy to read. :-)

SpectreCoin is gaining more attention because of its grassroots marketing, and the concerns of people who are sitting on the fence are addressed courteously and succinctly. I like seeing that happen in anything I'm associated with.

If anyone still has any concerns, or simply wants to talk to the developer, then come to the project's Slack channel. The lead developer is on there nearly every day and does a good job of responding to questions. There's an active community there that helps newbies solve issues, too. If I'm not mistaken, an updated FAQ is being worked on (at the grassroots level, no less, which says a lot about the community's enthusiasm).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: