Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.

For more information on how uData works, please visit this page: https://ico.ukit.com/tech.

In addition, the system will have a mechanism of voting for the product development (new features and the order of their implementation). Each token holder can directly influence the development of the product. To ensure the transparency of online voting, we use blockchain.

Of course, it's possible to implement this kind of a project without using the blockchain, but then it won't be that good. Actually, exactly the same can be said about the majority of ICOs that we held or are being held on the market. Moreover, everything that has now been improved with the help of the blockchain technology was out there yesterday, the same money and contracts, they have been working and are working at the moment. But with the blockchain, they get to the new level.

That's why market cluttered up of shitty ICOs.
I wish people had decency of asking some qualificatory questions prior to starting a new blockchain project, I would suggest the first question to be "do we really need blockchain and why?", the further action should correlate with the answer to this question.
Blockchain did improve lots of things, you're right, like those you've named: payments, transactions, security etc. So, then you should have run voting platform instead, cause as you've admitted the voting was only improved via utilizing blockchain in your particular project. Or have I got smth wrong?

Not only the voting improved via blockchain. We create a structure for a transparent purchase of data regarding user characteristics and behavior (uData), not only from big companies but small traffic providers as well.

Each participant of the uKit AI ecosystem, if they wish, may contribute to the uData common database by providing datasets that combine the following information:

• DTIME of an event
  • DMP profile of a visitor
  • The URL of a resource visited by the user
  • LEAD result (whether the goal was achieved, the goal characteristics)

The entry in the public transaction log is signed with a key that is added to the blockchain of the uData smart contract in the Ethereum system, which ensures that there’s no way to falsify the information in the public transaction log, despite the information storage being centralized.

At the same time, the centralized storage of the transaction log makes it possible to provide any level of detail in the report, since there’s limitation for the total amount of data stored in the expensive blockchain Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.

For more information on how uData works, please visit this page: https://ico.ukit.com/tech.

In addition, the system will have a mechanism of voting for the product development (new features and the order of their implementation). Each token holder can directly influence the development of the product. To ensure the transparency of online voting, we use blockchain.

Of course, it's possible to implement this kind of a project without using the blockchain, but then it won't be that good. Actually, exactly the same can be said about the majority of ICOs that we held or are being held on the market. Moreover, everything that has now been improved with the help of the blockchain technology was out there yesterday, the same money and contracts, they have been working and are working at the moment. But with the blockchain, they get to the new level.

I wish people had decency of asking some qualificatory questions prior to starting a new blockchain project, I would suggest the first question to be "do we really need blockchain and why?", the further action should correlate with the answer to this question.
Blockchain did improve lots of things, you're right, like those you've named: payments, transactions, security etc. So, then you should have run voting platform instead, cause as you've admitted the voting was only improved via utilizing blockchain in your particular project. Or have I got smth wrong?

Not only the voting improved via blockchain. We create a structure for a transparent purchase of data regarding user characteristics and behavior (uData), not only from big companies but small traffic providers as well.

Each participant of the uKit AI ecosystem, if they wish, may contribute to the uData common database by providing datasets that combine the following information:

• DTIME of an event

The entry in the public transaction log is signed with a key that is added to the blockchain of the uData smart contract in the Ethereum system, which ensures that there’s no way to falsify the information in the public transaction log, despite the information storage being centralized.

At the same time, the centralized storage of the transaction log makes it possible to provide any level of detail in the report, since there’s limitation for the total amount of data stored in the expensive blockchain Ethereum.
Each participant contributing data will receive a reward for entering data when selling this data to outside buyers?
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

• DTIME of an event

Each participant contributing data will receive a reward for entering data when selling this data to outside buyers?

Each token entitles you to a one-time conversion in the amount of 0.001% of all traffic that went through the system.

As the capacity of each token directly depends on the volume of data that went through the traffic system, it's necessary to add reporting data on traffic turnover and utilized tokens to the public transaction log.

So, at the end of each reporting period, detailed information about all traffic that went through the system (depending on the intended level of privacy, either limited to volumes of data and IDs of the system users, or containing the full information about the websites that the stated percentage of the traffic went through) will be added to the public transaction log.

Also, the log will contain records on the total amount UKT tokens returned to the central uData wallet, this amount can be compared with the total amount of rewards given for contributing new datasets to uData during this period.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

So basically this platform help our website get improve base on the design and features by adding this AI to our sites. Having this AI will able us to create our a unique website with ease. Hoping that this will be very successful project.
Certainly that's right as what I also understand that this project is aiming to add AI in our website to help us designed whatever we want based on our idea. Is this really need for us to have an AI because for me I think it is not necessarily to for me. Just my opinion.
To those who have studied programming specially those who are professional in dealing with websites or web developers, they will not be needing this. But for those simple users that wanting to create a website but have a little knowledge on making one, this AI will be very useful to them. For it will help them enhance their site using this AI instead of hiring devs.

Definitely, by having this kind of project will really helps those users having lacks of idea on computer and makes easy and comfortable them to use by using Artificial Intelligent. Hopefully those staff and dev will never stop to enhanced and developed as this project have a bright future.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?

Will that's gonna be a big risk to the members because of everything important information about the member will be collected, And it can be hacked or stole by a hacker in case of website DDOS attacks?
That's why this project is not all about making a website. The AI alone will consume a lot of time to develop even though the platform will be in the blockchain. But I am wondering how are they going to collect the data for a certain person. Google does it but is this project is that big that they can do that?

That's definitely a big question that needs a big answer because this project collect data for every person and that needs high level of security. Are the team include the concern about our personal file with a tight security?.
Sure, Google has a huge amount of information about the user's behavior. Their search results system is based on these own data and it's used in other projects as well. However, this doesn't mean that no one else should do the same, just because Google did it before.

The site building service is a slightly different and Google hasn't really succeeded in it. You may have heard, that Google actually has its own site builder, but it's popular at all and only a few people know about its existence.

As for the data security issue, uData doesn't collect personal data. The preferences and behavior data of the Internet users will be collected. uData will act as a DMP-platform, which have been successfully developing for many years in the IT sector. Here you can find out what DMP is, their goals and algorithms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personalized_marketing#DMP

Please note, that most of the data about user behavior will be purchased from existing large DMPs. The already collected data has been successfully sold and used throughout the Internet marketing market. It's not a secret that any system can collect data about user behaviors. Of course, the data will be protected, no matter what they are, but such a data isn't considered as a personal one. And yes, each user has the ability to disable the cookies transfer, thus, no data will be collected and used from him.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

Gold words! Indeed, this project is very good, it will help all Internet users who use web sites to sell goods. Plus, he starts iso. Let's support the project!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?

Will that's gonna be a big risk to the members because of everything important information about the member will be collected, And it can be hacked or stole by a hacker in case of website DDOS attacks?
It will depend on the type of user data that will be collected to adjust to their style..Am sure sensitive information will not be used..strategies like this can decide to use ip address or just user name or particular data for a week and then it will analyzed to see how various activities are carried out according to users

o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

It will depend on the type of user data that will be collected to adjust to their style..Am sure sensitive information will not be used..strategies like this can decide to use ip address or just user name or particular data for a week and then it will analyzed to see how various activities are carried out according to users
Yes, you are right. Here is the answer about information which will be collected: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2584915.msg26773994#msg26773994
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

This project is interesting for me. Excellent news about the beginning of the iso, let's support it and we will follow its development.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Yes, you are right. Here is the answer about information which will be collected: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2584915.msg26773994#msg26773994

Well,it's good to know that uData will not collect personal data. The preferences and behavior data of the Internet users will be collected. uData will act as a DMP-platform, which have been successfully developing for many years in the IT sector. I'm very excited what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

I watched your videos on youtube. So we can building a website base on uKitAI with others on teamwork? And how blockchain using at for building website?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

wow this is something for me ... Affiliate Marketers and Dropshippers are going to be happy to use a landing page on Blockchain Technologie.

But I do not understand how you want to increase the conversion rate using the Blockchain Technologie ?

uKit AI system creates one personalized version of the page, based on recommendations of the uData system. This version can be shown not only to a single visitor, but also the whole audience segment (users with similar profiles).

uData is a big data storage on the [Suspicious link removed]bined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on big data that is collected from crowd data and DMPs into a single storage.

When a visitor enters the website, the system will automatically figure out what segment this visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.

Thanks for copy&past  Grin 
I just think about it again and I think I can imagine now a little bit how it is going to work :  They create a personalized version of the website or page on the Blockchain. And using the AI they are going to collect the data from each website visitors?  And the value of a token also increase with growing of the data. This is cool. Cool 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:44 PM

A nice project with lot of technology to help people...& PRE-ICO is already on the way... so interesting to support...hope lot of people will get benefit from it
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Well,it's good to know that uData will not collect personal data. The preferences and behavior data of the Internet users will be collected. uData will act as a DMP-platform, which have been successfully developing for many years in the IT sector. I'm very excited what will be the outcome of this project.
So how this uData works and where will be our personal data saved? Back to the project, it's really a good idea that user can actually design his/her interface according to his/her like. Well I want to try this just in case they already have a trial version.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

So how this uData works and where will be our personal data saved? Back to the project, it's really a good idea that user can actually design his/her interface according to his/her like. Well I want to try this just in case they already have a trial version.
I don't think that the project is about you designing your interface ,but infact the AI (through already gathered data on what you are surfing on the internet) will design the interface of websites for you with what suits you more and show you ads that you will be intressted in ,not useless ads that has nothing to do with you.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

• DTIME of an event

Sale of customer data is a norm in most free services I dont doubt them doing this to make money. Most competitors collect userdata to sell
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

uKit AI is the website building platform that everyone will surely get. As of now, many of people use internet, use websites to sell a product, to advertise a platform and I think with uKit AI it will give the boost on your website and also the future changes that you never experience with the current website you are using right now. The interface that uKit can give is really absurd, it has visual editors that makes changes on your current website. So, what are you waiting for, the project that you want to improve on your website is already here in cryptoworld, as it launches there pre-ico, we should support this kind of project.
I am also very impressed uKit AI gives a boost on the website as well as future changes that have never been experienced with existing websites today.

o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

wow this is something for me ... Affiliate Marketers and Dropshippers are going to be happy to use a landing page on Blockchain Technologie.

But I do not understand how you want to increase the conversion rate using the Blockchain Technologie ?

uKit AI system creates one personalized version of the page, based on recommendations of the uData system. This version can be shown not only to a single visitor, but also the whole audience segment (users with similar profiles).

uData is a big data storage on the [Suspicious link removed]bined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on big data that is collected from crowd data and DMPs into a single storage.

When a visitor enters the website, the system will automatically figure out what segment this visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.

Thanks for copy&past  Grin 
I just think about it again and I think I can imagine now a little bit how it is going to work :  They create a personalized version of the website or page on the Blockchain. And using the AI they are going to collect the data from each website visitors?  And the value of a token also increase with growing of the data. This is cool. Cool 
It wasn't only copy&paste, it was an answer to your question Smiley
And some corrections: uData - collect the data from each website visitors and uses blockchain. uKit AI - personalize website for different audiences with the help of uData crowd-data.
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:19 PM

I watched your videos on youtube. So we can building a website base on uKitAI with others on teamwork? And how blockchain using at for building website?
Sorry, I don't understand your question 'So we can building a website base on uKitAI with others on teamwork?'. Could you clarify what did you mean? uKit AI 2.0 is a system (and a website builder as a basis for the platform), which collects data from DMP or website visitors and customizes the page to visitors' preferences.

For more information on how uData&blockchain works, please visit this page: https://ico.ukit.com/tech
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

I see a great advantage of this project for sellers of advertising. But I do not really understand the benefits for the user. What good will we get from such individual settings of sites?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: