Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you think you can't get more money in daily job maybe you just need to quit from your job and focus into the trading activity (if you get more money from this). It's depend on you my friend  Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

I'm more of a novice, but before when I was arbitrating or just trading, I monitored the market 24 hours a day. various notifications placed on the descent or rise in prices. but it brought good results

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

I think becase they are work with full of risk, because they invest their money and change to bitcoin and hope it will increase, but there are a lot of benefits when the time is right when you change the coin in high price. I Think for now is the right time for you to invest.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

I think that the life of the trader this year has become bluffed and restless. I'm sure that the market will continue to fall.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
the most important thing is that we can control emotions. do positive activity activities in the morning and you can exercise to get lots of activities that can control your emotions
Controlling your emotions on a very hard situation like having your token being abandoned by the devs is a very hard and sometimes traumatic experience. I experience that before and It took me some weeks and months to recover from that kind of situation. Somehow I realize something that it is not worthy to invest on a weak team.
I feel new people in my trade also need direction and experience from people who are truly proficient in trading. so I don't go wrong.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I do not know exactly how it works but there are trader who has their share of online strategies designed to maximize their profits and be able to reap huge amounts of money. Sadly I know most of them are not sharing those kinds of strategies and some are keeping it secret so that they are the only ones that can benefit.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Most traders are now crying over the prices of the coins in general. It is a worry having invested huge sums of money into cryptocurrency and you will see yourself in a mess of loosing totally.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Many think that traders simply lie, click on the buttons and earn millions of dollars. But the fact is that traders learn for many years to reach this level and reach only one in a thousand, think about it!
BitTheLight1

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

in fact, it is very difficult to combine work and trade, as you may miss the moment of the peak of trade, but if you have been doing this for a long time, then of course it will be easier for you to do it than for a beginner
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

if you have a job and trade then you must be able to manage time well and try not to spend time just trading, but indeed sometimes when the market is crowded we will continue to be in front of the computer watching the market and not wanting to miss a good opportunity
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Life of a trader is not so easy especially in the cryptocurrency world. All your moves must be timed and calculated but patient is always necessary
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

I am a full time crypto merchant, I have been doing this activity around a half year. I gain wage from abundance as well. That is a sweet existence with opportunity of time administration. I have available time to do my interest, I compose for abundance toward the beginning of the day, toward the evening, I do my pastime, carpentry venture. I figure my carpentry will be my second business. Set up your money and salary first, you can live by abundance and exchanging.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

If you have daily work. You will never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful action. You may feel preoccupied with having to see cell phones often to see the development of Cryptocurrency prices. If you are used to trading for a long time you will get used to it and you can do activities normally.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Now in order to conduct trades, there are almost all the amenities, including orders for the purchase/sale ending SMS signals on the exchanges, a strong push up/down. In one word googled bro.
trading ks like art it is very hard because you need to catch egery single hint that the situation is going to change

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

inlike trading and i like the fact that people should use their brain a lot in order to achieve success and that is cool
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Now in order to conduct trades, there are almost all the amenities, including orders for the purchase/sale ending SMS signals on the exchanges, a strong push up/down. In one word googled bro.
trading ks like art it is very hard because you need to catch egery single hint that the situation is going to change
it is like art indeed and not many peopel are good traders but those who are are really great professionalists and they can be tristed
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

There is an habit that comes with trading and that is addiction. What keeps you glued yo it is addiction. Well, it's not really an issue if you are skilled at it and you making your profit, peradventure you do not have other important things to do outside the crypto world. The problem comes in when it behind to affect those things that are of importance in life. Imagine a married man that is addicted to trading and does not have any time for his family, this will reduce the level of relationship in the family. The same is applicable to work outside crypto.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Maybe the average trader will spend a lot of time on the market, because that is the job.
But maybe you can install a sell order or buy order to reduce the frequency of seeing the market.
But I don't think it will be very effective if you decide to become a trader.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

Bro, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, I believe that the newbie should avoid aggressive trading these days as the market is not very much stable yet. Holding is a very good choice, for now, I am sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: