Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

to work on extensive as far with decision on appealing use with release of drawing from market and developer. and collects on return to manage minimum limit of target with completion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

The life of a trader is work and very hard work. You need to have a large volume of knowledge and have steel nerves. I do not like to trade, it's not mine, I like investing more.
Trading is basically no different from investing. The truth is that there are less risks in trading, as the product is already in action and you can start not only from the words of the team.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
thanks for the advice i am a day worker and i haave no time to check my tokens only at night i feel somtimes i am missing some good opportunities which part of the day you think it is the best to trade?

I here at the forum have heard one good advice that you should never regret the possible loss of profits. It just can drive you crazy. Do not get hung up on this. Live a normal human life and rejoice in it. Earn to live, and not live to earn.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

You have to take into account that many successful traders have been doing this for years, first was with the stock market and now with the crypto market, so it is not something you can do as a hobby if you want to earn money seriously, many good traders I have known, at least the first few months have told me that they spent weeks without sleeping well, because the market is so volatile that you have to seize any opportunity.

Bitcoin to the moon
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

Well, I do spend a couple of hours at night for having some study or research whatever you call. If you are talking about buying an selling in time, I do have coinmarketapp in which I have set alarm for some price of each coin. When I get an alert, I instantly check and follow my previously set plan.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

The life of a true trader in 2018 is full of stresses and depressions. I think that at a time when the market is going down every trader is feeling very bad.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Traders life is very hard & stressful and i know this because i was doing trading from long times and watching market at every minute.
But now from long time, i left it and don't take much interest in it because it is very risky, full of panic and also wants lots of patience. And the reason behind this is markets volatile nature and my lack of knowledge about crypto currencies.
But now i am decide with trading again, but only will do crypto currency trading as a part-time job to earn some good income and i always remember that don't come in panic mood because it can take away all my funds from me.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

im a trader and a college student. i dont waste my time just for looking a chart everyday
i also socialize with people bcs a need it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

Bro, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, I believe that the newbie should avoid aggressive trading these days as the market is not very much stable yet. Holding is a very good choice, for now, I am sure.

I'll rather trade than hodl in this present market condition. As a trader, once Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis are great, then you're good to go. For hodling, it's difficult now as you don't know the bottom for a coin yet, you could buy and then it tanks even further.

I do little of trading, and I can it's very addictive as I'm constantly starring at my phone to see when I should take profits or exit the market

I agree with you.

If we can do great technical analysis holding is really bad for that market. actually i hold too many coins. but after that as you mentioned that i realised there is no dip for too many coins.

so now i am trying to learn ta and trying to do smart moves with my intel :=)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

If you manage a small amount, then of course you can combine work with trade. But when you have several tens of thousands of dollars on your account, one error can lead to very large losses and in this case will have to choose either the main job or trading.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

trader's life easy. each trader lives happily. I wanted to be a trader but at me it is impossible to make it so far
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

I waste just whole of my day for trading. When I traded on stock exchange, market was closed in saturday and sunday, but crypto market is open 24/7, so I analyse charts even during my sleep
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The most important thing is, once you took a trade, then just let it go, as you made the decision based on the analysis. Put on alerts on your phone and try to have access to your trades during the day. Do not leave big positions if you know you will not have access to those trades, if it is not a medium/long-term trade with good risk-reward ration. You can balance the life-working balance by not trying to earn all the money, just make a business plan, what is your aim, how many trades you want to make roughly a day and stick to the plan. Once the plan is done for the day, take a good rest. Crypto is such a market, where you can be 24/7 non-stop, but does it worth it...
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Lol, you've got 72 pages worth of advice, if you haven't gotten better by now than you should probably look in to something else.

Let me at least throw in my two cents though.
I have a normal full time job and a decent middle class salary.
This means that I have money to invest but not a lot.
I decided to approach this on a monthly basis and set aside a small percentage of my income to invest every month.
This has brought me very reliable and steady gains in capital.

during full on bull runs, I spend most of my free time doing day trading.
When the market is pumping and trade volume is high, it is easy to make 10 to 15 micro trades a day.
These are quick buy then sells for small profits.
But added up, it becomes a substantial way to boost profit.

Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

The life of a trader is not so simple. Each trader sleeps very little, especially those who trade constantly, especially the main trades occur at night when you really want to sleep. And every morning we get up and first of all we look at the graphs =))

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Yeah indeed as humans we cannot leave our real life. We must be able to balance our social life with our work, especially when we work as a trader. I myself experienced this. Usually I apply a focus attitude. Meaning that when I am interacting with other people in real terms, I will be free of thoughts about trading and not holding a cellphone or communication device that can access any trading. But when I'm working then I will maximize to think about my work without thinking about anything else so that I can work optimally. Yeah it's not easy because as a trader we definitely want to monitor market developments at any time. If that is what you feel then you can use between your social contacts by being honest with your social opponents.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

I hardly combine trading with other activities. i constantly update charts, check out blockfolio and so on. Even when I am girlfriend, I can't stop about drastically changes of crypto price.
I am crypto addicted!
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Trader's life very interesting. Life of the cryptoforex trader even more interesting. I trade a little to me very much to be pleasant
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

You need to learn to be a trader not a fanatic, that would not look at the phone every 2 minutes (I'm watching) and yet do not know how to stop doing it. Probably you need to read books on psychology for traders that would get rid of this habit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

in the early phase of play will be quite reasonable when always monitor market conditions. but I think this will be reduced by itself along with the passage of time. the longer the time might just have become accustomed to some time alone while opening the market. I've been able to get used to and actually just need to process only so that the curiosity in the market that the longer is getting lost and being not too often glued to the phone to open the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: