Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30947 times)
grimoire5

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

set alert to your phone or email, so you will life as normal,,
when you buy set an alert if your order being processed and you can open your phone or leptop to set the sell order,,
note : you can use tab trader or coiningy platform to set an alert
addition
try long term strategy, such as daily candle
if you watch in hour candle, your life will stuck in your screen
just focus on long term, set and forget
watch the news and set alarm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

As long as your focus is on your normal activity and manage your time for your normal activity and cryptocurrency. As a multi tasker you can do everything even if its imposible but i'm sure you can do it and thats the life of true trader . You can do your normal life activities while you are in trading. Thats the of trader.
yes you dont need to monitor all your coin daily, as long as you believe in what coin you bought you can hodl it for  long term then wait for the right time to sell it, in that case you still have many time for other things you want to do.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

You just have to divide the day into several parts, if you have a day job, then you have to deal with trading in the evening, when you can fully concentrate on it. Also, if you have the opportunity to sometimes find free time, then you should use it.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

I think you should do trading full time because trading has no fix time or moment for currency dumps and pumps. Traders are working day and night and as long they were able to click that buy and sell button.
If you want to be a trader, you must have a good computer, a strong internet connection and a good capital and everything can be learned from experience, if you start now you gotta need more experience to become skilled trader, otherwise, you will fail.

adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

i think you must prepare many things to become a trader. Knowledge, time, skills, money,.... your life will change very much and you have to be ready to face it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

You just have to divide the day into several parts, if you have a day job, then you have to deal with trading in the evening, when you can fully concentrate on it. Also, if you have the opportunity to sometimes find free time, then you should use it.

It depends on the job you are working on because in my case I have no time for market monitoring so I will do it all at home but I cannot consider it as better trading because a lot of time we miss opportunities on buying and selling due to quick value shifting.
Being a good trader, we should work day and night, cups of coffee and more cakes and biscuits.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

It depends on the job you are working on because in my case I have no time for market monitoring so I will do it all at home but I cannot consider it as better trading because a lot of time we miss opportunities on buying and selling due to quick value shifting.
Being a good trader, we should work day and night, cups of coffee and more cakes and biscuits.

I assume you're talking about daytrading. What's your experience with longing? How do you find them to compare?
rdlainey23

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

I have a day job and family, decided it is not for me,
I missed a few opportunities, time commitments were quite heavy and in the end now I just shuffle portfolio around once a month, read in to coins daily and only buy more day to day, do not really do trading too much.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You will get the hang of it eventually and every activity you do for trading will somehow get in sync in your daily activities but it will helped you a lot to managed your notifications like for example: using etherscan would enable you to manage your wallets and monitor their transactions without having to access them via private keys so it will save you less time. I think looking in your investment from time to time is a good problem specially when you see them grow.

Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

They are very easy to get into everyday life. Some of them are separated from the rest of the world, they just embrace electronics, always on the trading floor, using the world time zone. Perhaps this affects a lot of them, they almost work on bringing. Besides, they become self-centered, self-centered, and become insensitive to the people around them

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

I'm only at the beginning of the journey, in this beautiful world, but I'm already faced with the problem of lack of time, every free minute takes crypto currency  Shocked
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

I can't be counted as old to investment era as I was only buying btc and wait in past. Now I try to diversify more. Life of investor is hard as it takes many hours spent reading and analyzing.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
geitrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

always set limits to yourself, if you buy something then figure out whats the price where you are comfortable selling some. fixed targets help you get less emotional.
first it might take a long time but when you have a nice collection of coins already then just hodl and take one day a week when you read about new ones etc.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

Life of a trader is terrible if we speak about our nerves - even expierience cannot help us sometimes...
The life of a trader is a very stressful one that is why day trading is not something that a lot of people can do for a lot of time, not only it takes your time, it takes your health away since you cannot sleep if you made a bad trade or you may decide to also leave some important family meeting because the market was hot and you needed to make some trades.
This things happen to those people invest money that they are not ready to lose, please bear in mind that investing is like gamble, you may earn or you may lose. I suggest that if you want  to have more time with your family while trading, then long term investment is the right one for you, it doesn not consume much time unlike in day trading.
That happens not only to those that are playing with money they cannot afford to lose, it happens to those that are obsessed with getting profits and if you look around in the forum you will see that many people are almost obsessed with it, just look at some of the threads, once in a while some threads pops up claiming bitcoin is death because it has not reached an all time high in a month.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

traders without large capital usually have difficulty in getting the benefits to meet the cost of living.
try to find a steady income, then trading activity is used as a side income
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

it's just as simple as learning how to manage your time wisely, don't check it every minute or two. don't get paranoid over the value of your coins or money. If you're a full time trader and don't work, you can focus. But if you have a job, then try to balance your job with trading  Grin Grin

greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is really hard to do trading when you have a regular job to attend to,trading requires a lot of time monitoring the market or the coins you are trading because you do not want to miss its price movement.A lost opportunity is hard to come by specially in trading,where in a miscalculation can break you hard.My advice is to do trading full time or after work where in you can concentrate or give more time on you thinking. A clear mind is better than a mind full of thoughts,set your priorities,do things at a time.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

you just need to place a suitable time for trading. yes, for that you have to make a schedule so as not to take up all your real life time. I think you should be smarter again to take time.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

Trading is very cosuming in time especially when you are a day trader. In my case, I want to only trade when an ICO is finished so that it is not that hard and the profit will be a one give. If you want to really combine trading with normal life activities, then do not do day trading.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

it's just as simple as learning how to manage your time wisely, don't check it every minute or two. don't get paranoid over the value of your coins or money. If you're a full time trader and don't work, you can focus. But if you have a job, then try to balance your job with trading  Grin Grin

another solution is to do a long-term trading. you should choose coins that have a good potential to go up (because of a hard fork, update, etc), and then place your order price and then you can work on your main job. of course, this is not a perfect solution

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: