Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30946 times)
arvindschdv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

I am also working in the day shift and easily working on crypto currency as well. Whenever I have time while working and in the evening I do the research and check the latest trends to keep myself updated. So, it is not affecting my job and other activities.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you have a permanent job in real life, at the factory or at the building, then it is very difficult to combine. I trade only in the evenings, because of this I miss some of the profits.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol. Truly, trading is addicting, watching all the prices change every second having profits, having losses, it really is something that is very thrilling and exhilarating to do. Which is why I think that you should tone down a bit and regulate your time well. Trading is good but like everything else, too much of it is bad. You need to be doing it moderately while it is still early. Good luck man.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

When I started, I also looked at the prices on the market all the time. With experience, you realize that this is not necessary and you have time for everything else.

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

One my colegue has the same issue - he trades from phone on the parties,during the lunch, on daily meetings, etc. The most helpful advice is - delete trading app from your phone and trade only from laptop and even better from PC. You can not bring laptop with you into any place, and to trade from PC you can do that from one room only.
 Cool

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Its look you are also now very addicted to crypto trading, i also do the same thing like watching the crypto movement every day eventhough its a red week now for crypto market. I advice to you is take trading very seriously, with enough research and study about the coin, you will find success in trading.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.      
I am not wanting to be a trader all of my life. I just like to play with trading when there is no other money making strategies that I want to mess with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Whether trading or any other work in life, it is essential to set your priorities and a routine that energizes not depletes your self.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

The life of a trader can be exciting and offer great satisfactions, but if you don't know how to handle it properly, it becomes just a source of stress and can lead us to neglect family, friends and our own health.
As in all things, the problem is not the job we do, but who we are.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
tera pham

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

The life of a trader is to follow the news and the market every day, always have information about the coin, choose a good time to buy at low prices and take profit in time to profit.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

You just need to invest for longterm like for year or few months, then just refresh once in month, or you will be addicted to refreshing.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

I'm also new to trading and seeing the value of coins dropping each time I check, it's painful. But, I was also to sell a coin, last time when the value I bought it doubles. It's actually a risk, most of my coin are dying, but will never know when will it rise, so we have to be updated from time to time. Just do your stuff, then if you have time, just visit the exchange to see the change of value. It's unstable so we have to be vigilant.

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

It is possible to work and to be a trader ,but if the capital is big then of course it's better to spend all the time earning crypto currencies
I agreed of what you have said. As I observed the life of a trader is so risky because if you do such a bad move then your money will be gone. Trading is good but you must have a research for you to be guided on how to trade properly so that you can avoid mistakes or loss.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

You need to deal with the time management. If you will think about currency rates for a second then in the end it will badly affect your nervous system. I would recommend not to trade within a day, but at longer intervals.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

I`m not too long in the business, but I can already say something

1 Don`t forget that money is NOT most important thing in this life

2 Trader never sleeps, but sometimes it would be better to lie in the bed instead of doing wrong
I agree with both sentences, but wanna add that if you get sick - dont work, just let your body and mind relax to good work in future, it may saves your money and nerves
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

me too, give me some advice  Undecided
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Just be urself and sometime remember that you need to check the prices, maybe do something on exchanges, but dont curse yourself with it.         
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Being a trader is not an easy thing to do, especially if you are already committed to your job. However, if you really think that you are doing good when it comes in trading, then for sure, it's just an easy job for you. The reason why we are glued to our phone was because we have to monitor the prices of our tokens and make sure that we will sell it at a high price.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

To be a trader is to always be online. I do not really like this. Therefore, I prefer to invest and not trade. It gives me more free time.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

being able to manage time in everyday life is of course very important to do, all successful people are the ones who are able to manage the time well. if confused should divide the time to trade cryptocurrency and social life. we should be able to arrange a schedule between the two, from morning until afternoon we spend to socialize and at night we can focus on trading kriptocurrency. the rest we use to rest because it is very important to do so that the body condition is always excellent.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: