Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
doman (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astronaut_in_the_sky

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Singapore.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

Best one is Japan, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax

from your list  Singaporeis best
doman (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

Why Singapore? What is a tax there?
What is a tax in Japan? Could you write detalis? Or mayby you have contacts to low companies which could help me?
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Most companies are choosing Singapore. Alternatively, you can try with Tax Haven but that is not prone to increase your investors confidence ..
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

I think Japan is a suitable place. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the Government itself.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
radhitya18

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

Japan is the right country, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currecny, whether you will live there?? Grin Grin Grin
doman (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?
Don't get surprised, these two countries are few of the countries to have the highest cost of living and I guess starting out an ICO for taxation on these countries is quite expensive but that's just my opinion. It's better to wait for someone who actually lives there.

Using google I found these two;
https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/About-Us/Taxes-in-Singapore/The-Singapore-Tax-System/
https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/invest/setting_up/laws/section3/page7.html
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

Japan and korea ,well because they legally accept bitcoin in almost all thier business, stores bitcoin payments in those 2 country are everywhere that is why hosting ico on both parties will be a legal form,maybe.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:16:05 AM

Japan I think. a great place for the ICO. in Japan the ICO is very free and not get a hitch of any kind from various parties as well as the Government.

sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

Maybe Singapore is the right place. because Singapore is the right place to and fro business and became a commercial centre including the ICO also no doubt.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

Japan has legalized bitcoin, does it not mean legalized ico too??
I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
lucas2008

Activity: 112

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Follow me, Switzerland and Singapore is country for making ICO can legally (i think). but i'm not sure it legally.

Go to The Moon !
doman (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

So do you know any ICO project from Japan or Singapore which I could ask about it?
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

I have seen Switzerland being mentioned as one of the top places to run an ICO. There is already regulation attempt by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) which released a regulatory guidance on ICO's.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

So do you know any ICO project from Japan or Singapore which I could ask about it?
maybe the feelings of different people, but I think, most ICO is based in the country of ukraina, russia, US, singapore and japan
although the US has problems with regulation, but there are still some who still hold ICO events

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Lets put this in a perspective, Russia is one of the biggest country so sometimes we dont even know if the ICO,s that came from russia are legit. There are many big ICO that came from that country but there are many scams too, because the country is too wide and the people and their team is hard to know if real or not or even if they are real we wont be able to catch them because they are from another county, same for other country.
ICO that came from the silicon valley is a pretty good choice not mentioning that they are legit. Singapore and japan of course are one of the best.
In the USA if someone made an ICO there he must be pretty rich or hes project is pretty big because USA have a very strict rules in ICO so they wont waste their life scamming people and go to jail.

There are some countries that came from developing countries like the Philippines and so far I think they are good because they are really showing their faces in social and they are just starting they wont let their ICO have a bad reputation because they will profit more in a long term than make a scam in the short term.

popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

Singapore or HK could be a good gateway toward mainland Chinese.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: