Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I think most European and Asian countries are capable enough to make ICO legal. With the full support of course
with the governments and business sectors. Sweden and Japan are very good countries of choice, a European
and Asian nation with large affluence and resources to make things move and happen. Philippines is not an ideal
country as of the moment for ICO legalization although there is a very strong and growing but low profile support
and movement for cryptocurrency in the country itself, in the future may be change to be a thriving crypto nation
as well.
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

I think Singapore Japan Russia is the most promising , well and logically where cryptocurrency is forbidden to climb is not necessary
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Include Japan as the best country to support in legalizing the bitcoin since it locally accepted by everyone in the country.... And so much establishment are open to accept. BTC as payment.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Singapore is considered one of the best countries for ICO because:
Country adopts the neutral position of MAS in relation to the crypto industry
Favorably applies to enterprises connected with financial technologies
troudyXX

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Portugal.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Puerto Rico is becoming quite a draw. The tax was minuscule as it was but now after the recent hurricane the country is trying to attract the crypto rich with huge tax breaks
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

will probably be crowded if in Singapore but would be so perfect and freely if legal in Japan because Japan already opening up freedom for ICO and the place of all the coins can also be used.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

It seems that Singapore and Japan are the two most legitimate ICO countries, they have economic and technological development. And importantly they accept Bitcoin and Alts for business and exchange.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I hope Japan is the best country to start an ICO, because they have already legalized the bitcoin and allowing their people to start the ICO. Already they set some rules and regulation for ICO's.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

I hope Japan is the best country to start an ICO, because they have already legalized the bitcoin and allowing their people to start the ICO. Already they set some rules and regulation for ICO's.
I think like you. Japan is the first to accept bitcoin. and they are working on a bitcoin deal. and the water followed by India. If it were me, I would choose these two countries to do ICO.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

I guess, I have to pick Switzerland because all that ICO I joined mostly came from Switzerland which has became successful. The latest is the globcoin Where I guess will become successful too because of very active team and marketing effort is high plus the fact that its project's white paper is well explained and easy to understand.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

for the continent of the United States, the reliable ICO is the USA because the rules of the country is very strict about ICO, For the European region I choose english or german ICO from this country is very very rarely do the scam, and of course for the area of ​​asian I choose japan, user bitcoin in this country is very much. ICO from this country is very good because they think long term benefits compared to short-term profits like doing a scam
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

i think its Singapore and there no such banning or opposition or strict rules towards ico,and i guess it is tax free as well but i am not sure about tax.others than singapore ,japan is also good,recently there is lot of hype regarding btc accepted in japan stores.i think do not go for usa or other countries right now may be in future.sec in usa take ico as security but i think they are sometime correct due to these shitcoin ico,they just need funding and there is no actual utilities of coin.
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

In my opinion, the country is not very important for ISO, more importantly, what problem is being tried and whether this idea is necessary to people in general
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Of course Japan is a quitely suitable place for it. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the government itself. Japan is the right country for it, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currency as i know.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Yes currently only some countries that say seriously to the development of cryptocurrency, Singapore became one of the countries with a degree of freedom in doing various financial transactions. There is not much that other countries can do, as most just stutter negative. Whereas if we consider the project / ico / cryptocurrency many have benefits. I sincerely hope that more and more countries can accept this technological development.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Need to evaluate primarily news, which has in the media. Many countries are positive for crypto, yet their action against people who are spinning in this business quite another.               
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

The most progressive and favorable for ICE's crypto-currency and jurisdictions today are Hong Kong, Switzerland, the USA, Scotland, Singapore.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

To date, Singapore is one of the most advanced crypto-currency countries. Tokens, which are an essential tool in the conduct of the ICO, are officially legalized here. Local legislation defines a token as a cryptographically protected representation of the holder's rights to benefit or perform certain functions that guarantee the user investment opportunities. In the near future ICO here will be legally fixed. At the same time, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), together with the economic department of the police department, was concerned about the fate of digital investors and issued a list of risks related to ICO projects Wink
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

To date, the Asian region shows the largest interest in the development of crypto-systems. Separately among countries difficult to say. Most likely Singapore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: