Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Singapore is now a legal destination for blockchain based assets last 2 years Singapore govt work closely with blockchain companies to establish more companies so Singapore is declared world destination for crypto currency business
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

From your list  Singapore is best
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I've Seen a Lot of ICO project which managed by manager yahoo that became Successful and some of them are now On going like Vehicle lifecly Blockchain, VLB token, some of them are already Listed in any exchange sites and makes the market rock (exaggerated but real), Most of that project is based From, Estonia, slovenia and  i can't name all, And I can't also answer What Tax as far as I know but I not 100% accurately is they pay tax when Listed on exchange Sites. There are also Many Project I can't named all which managed by yahoo. but Basically, Japan would Be the leading Country Where ICO is Legal, but still need to do some Research.
Collycoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

Australia is a very good jurisdiction for legitimate ICOs.
The definition of securities is very narrow and does not catch most tokens.

Legitimate utility tokens (which exchange ETH for a token providing some service or utility) will likely fall under the barter exception.

The law is clear and the regulator has much less discretion than in the US.
ICOs just need to follow general laws about truthful advertising.

It is an advanced first world English speaking economy with a wealthy population and is generally crypto friendly (they changed the law to exempt cryptos from GST/VAT).

Contact me for more details (I am Australian lawyer).
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

Legitimate utility tokens (which exchange ETH for a token providing some service or utility) will likely fall under the barter exception.

It is an advanced first world English speaking economy with a wealthy population and is generally crypto friendly (they changed the law to exempt cryptos from GST/VAT).

Already have laws in Australia that stipulate the rules for conducting ico? and I'm still interested in the question of the tax on income from the crypto currency, are there already laws that stipulate this?

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Already have laws in Australia that stipulate the rules for conducting ico? and I'm still interested in the question of the tax on income from the crypto currency, are there already laws that stipulate this?

Right now the majority of the people discussing the ICO and most people are not bothering about the Taxes. This is going to be the major concern in the coming days because they want to collect huge taxes from the people who are trading cryptocurrency.
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

I want to tell you that the meaning of the crypto currency is in decentralization and it is unlikely that the countries of the former USSR currently have tools for controlling. Can only come up with a law, but how to do it - do not know

Anhdienhg

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Few countries are freeing ideas. Japan has always been one of the first countries in the world to develop and introduce new technologies. Pioneers in this matter. Also hong kong and taiwan is good i think.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Probably Singapore/Switzerland...to speak about latest trends - Gibraltar stroke with a very powerful ICO of a big exchange and this small country may be a great example of an offshore landing for exchanges...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Probably Singapore/Switzerland...to speak about latest trends - Gibraltar stroke with a very powerful ICO of a big exchange and this small country may be a great example of an offshore landing for exchanges...

Germany upcomming ?  More and more ICOs over here
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I heard that in the Republic of Belarus in general, taxes have been abolished for any activities related to crypto-currencies until 2021. Many investors and businessmen are interested in this country and want to become tax agents. Surely on this issue you can find enough information in the Internet
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

For now there are Singapore, US, Switszerland. But there is Japan too which going full throttle to make cryptocurrency as one of their economic system ingredient. They are regulating cryptocurrency to make it safer and better for their people. Other country worth considering is South Korea as news said that they will lift the ban on ICO. And there is a country who will make a coin and will be the first, it is Estonia. There are lot of ICO made there including Polybius and the last ICO from there is VLB, which hold a great potential in my opinion.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

For now there are Singapore, US, Switszerland. But there is Japan too which going full throttle to make cryptocurrency as one of their economic system ingredient. They are regulating cryptocurrency to make it safer and better for their people. Other country worth considering is South Korea as news said that they will lift the ban on ICO. And there is a country who will make a coin and will be the first, it is Estonia. There are lot of ICO made there including Polybius and the last ICO from there is VLB, which hold a great potential in my opinion.

There is also Belarus, which completely abolished the tax on crypto-currencies and legalized it

bobinbkk

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

offshore company in Belize , free of tax ,

Good luck
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Apart from Cyprus the laws are pretty good on crypto and ICOs in Estonia
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Clearly Asia. Many countries see in blockchain replacement of the banking sector, on the basis of that they make very liberal attitude to the crypto-currency.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Clearly Asia. Many countries see in blockchain replacement of the banking sector, on the basis of that they make very liberal attitude to the crypto-currency.
right . And I think the most suitable country for developing ICO projects is Japan. This is one of the first countries to accept the BTC market.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

There are so many countries who involved in making new cryptocurrencies. I think the best countries in making new ICO in a legal way are those countries who belongs to 1st world country status like Russia, China, Korea, Japan, Switzerland , Singapore and European Countries most of all because of their high demands in their Country's industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Germany has legalized crypto currency recently. I think that this is an excellent country for the organization of legit ICO projects. In addition you can register such a project in Singapore and Switzerland.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███