Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I have heard about singapore too, but not about Switzerland and Estonia also, but I have heard about China too, I think almost any asian country is good for that)
I do not have accurate information on this issue, but as far as my inspection, it seems almost ICO projects from China and Japan are many and they are quite good quality. Engaging in them will be quite safe and can earn a profit

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Japan and korea ,well because they legally accept bitcoin in almost all thier business, stores bitcoin payments in those 2 country are everywhere that is why hosting ico on both parties will be a legal form,maybe.
That is great news to know, it means their is a probability to have a great income at Japan and Korea. All the investment are worth it and it has ability to undergo success as easy as it is. Though bitcoin payments is accepted we need to be attentive in gaining.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I heared that a lot of good things happiends with crypto making in Japan and crypto there is fully legal. Also I heared that Malta and Singapore is good for making ICO's. As for my country - it is planned to legalize crypto next year (Ukraine).
dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I heard that the best countries are the countries with the most successful ICO affairs. The top three include Singapore, Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

Malta has proved that it is the most proper place for new ICOs  and startups because new foreign projects are legally protected and this offers a more regulatory framework for them.

jwelkem

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

I think, Singapore is one of the mechanical pioneers in Asia, which builds engaging quality for square undertakings. The nation has a genuinely steady monetary and political structure, its inspirational state of mind towards new businesses in the field of digital currency and square innovations is probably not going to change in the following couple of years.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I believe that Singapore really has the best resources and opportunities for that today. Also, Japan has a huge potential in this direction today. They understand all the features and benefits of cryptography, so they legalized ICO and related directions. I also believe in the great potential for this in the USA and Canada.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

I believe that today the UK, Japan, Singapore, the USA and Canada have the best opportunities for legalizing and further developing the cryptocurrency market. But I really hope that over time, cryptocurrencies will find their wider distribution, not limited to only these countries.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

Of course, Japan is the best example. They literally legalized everything connected with cryptocurrencies. I will also highlight there a very loyal tax system, there are lucrative opportunities for launching and developing new promising projects.
Rati24

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

I do not know about the tax but there are benefits and government support. Yes, these countries are very loyal to blockchain projects and startups. Malta can be included in this list not for nothing that the top exchange arrived there. We believe that in the future big countries will be included in this list, but for now you can create an ico project there.
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

most will still choose singapupura, because as long as I follow the ico project it's mostly successful from Singapore and almost never scam

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

in Indonesia there is still little freedom in the crypto world including the ICO because indeed from the government it has not issued a regulation on cryptocurrency so it is not surprising if many ICOs emerge from Indonesia

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

I think the best area to hold an ICO is Europe. Europe is very crypto friendly and will not ban crypto currencies or ICOs like China or USA did. So I would recommend to try to hold an ICO in Europe rather than in any other countries.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
heritage35

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Most of those i have seen are Singapore and it is still the best for now among what you have listed. I have even seen some people from another country making use of Singapore as their destination.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

I believe that the best conditions will be created in Switzerland. They have known for centuries how to create a stable and consistently developing economy. Although there are excellent chances for this in other countries of the world - in Singapore, Japan with a good tax system, Canada or Estonia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: