Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:25:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest! Eth or ripple or bch ??  (Read 688 times)
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

Bch if you are daily trader and want some quick profit. BCH is so volatile and it allows daily traders to make some profit. If you prefer long term investments then you should invest those 2k$ into ripple. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network - and as it is peer to peer - the network is resilient to systemic risk.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

Good evening , I think you should divide the amount of hectares 2 parts ,one part in BTC , and another part in the promising altcoins
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

you must invest in ethereum now because ethereum can reach up to 800$ before the year ends. This makes us millionaire so dont take too much time thinking what is the best altcoin to invest with. Choose ethereum, we must priority eth since this community is very huge and supports all altcoins in the crypto.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

Ripple as well as Eth have already come out of the accumulation zone in my opinion. Bitcoin cash does not excites my as its owned mostly by Roger and team. If I were you I would explore more into etherium classic and waves.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

All three altcoins that you mention are good coin. I am expecting all three coins will rise in future but my first priority always be Ethereum. Ethereum has the good community base too.
Worth $2000 investment is already a good amount and can earn profit in return. If I have this amount my on top investment is btc followed by ethereum and ripple. Yes ethereum is good and best support from users. These will yielded good results in the upcoming months if you invest today.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

spread it into 2 or 4 alt, ethereum - waves - xrp - lite. Thats my top for, and ofcourse you can try to investing to an ICO its not bad idea after all as long you choose the right one and not that scam ponzi ICO scheme that promise you fast profit in matter of month.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

Bch if you are daily trader and want some quick profit. BCH is so volatile and it allows daily traders to make some profit. If you prefer long term investments then you should invest those 2k$ into ripple. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network - and as it is peer to peer - the network is resilient to systemic risk.
Are you sure? Ripple biggest scam project on blockchain which passed the limit with pump-dump. There aren't any promise for ripple in future, ripple company can develop a blockchain system for banks but the banks will never use ripple on their service. Addition, we don't need banks anymore Smiley
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:29:38 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

In my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin are the best choices. And I heard a lot about ripple, but I don't know about it well.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

For sure it is not worth investing into BCH because that coin has no pride itself and it can be dumped at anytime. Plus its too costly to invest into coin like that and could be costlier affair if you buy and loose in the future.

The rest of the two coins are just perfect horses of this crypto race and the ripple is like perfectly grown and handled horse which can make you win this race. My 60% stakes would be on Ripple for its great steady growth in the long term. It will take time for its growth but it will surely make you rich and blessed. The ETH, well no question about it but the only thing that is taken care about this coin is, its not that stable as Ripple is really and so for long term you may wanna go 60% for ripple and 40% for the ETH. 
kenelski

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

I'd highly suggest doing your homework before investing in any altcoins. Don't chase the recent ATHs or you're going to be in for a bad time.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Invest your money into Ripple. XRP has a great chance of becoming super successful in the cryptocurrency world and the banking world as well.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

if I see the current market ripple be my top choice because the ripple opportunity from yesterday is very good and if have a capital of $ 2000 and
then the price of the ripple can reach $ 10 diangka only it is very profitable once the results are many times more than the capital they have

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

You must invest in this month  $1000 in bitcoin and  the other half  ( $1000 ) in ethereum. Because after 3 or 4 months  from that,  the most currencies that will develop quickly  are bitcoin and ethereum (And maybe litecoin but it is not certain  there is a growth in it)
Furthermore,Many statistics prove that there is a progress of  many currencies in the next period.
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

Out of those 3 i would split it on Eth and Bch... Both should continue to rise and show good returns in the next few months. The amount of Ripple coins does not make it too sexy...
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

I suggest you to wait for ethereum prize down a bit and then you can buy eth with all your money. It is very safe and profitable coin to invest. I am not sure about ripple or bch, so if i were you i only go with ethereum for sure.
martin.k

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Out of these three I would say Ethereum, but if I were you I would divide my money to smaller shares and would have invested in multiple cryptos (especially Litecoin and Ethereum).
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

If you ask me, with 2000$ i would dump them all into bitcoin, this year bitcoin has had a massive increase in price going from 1000$ to 17000$ giving poeple investing in it profit that exades the 1700%, and if that does not make you go crazy and doesn't make want to put more money into it than i don't know what will, i know ethereum is having a good pump right now but it is not as high as the bitcoin, with bitcoin you could achive the impossible, just a month ago profit over 70% think if you invest in it now in 3 or 4 month they could become 700%.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

In my opinion, what is your profit objective, fast profit? an average or long term? these 3 coins will fit that placement. Eth is short term, Bch is medium term, and Ripple is long term.
musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

1.invest in ripple for 3-4 months may be good because any increasing will multi price.

2.ETH is normal and trusted system you can invest 
3. BCH is last one in your list

Bitcoinwinnin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

Why only 3-4 months?  I’d invest it in bitcoin for the long haul.  I think it’s going to be the next berkshare hathaway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: