Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest! Eth or ripple or bch ??  (Read 688 times)
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

Divide the total budget into pieces. Get ether, ripple, litecoin, monero and bitcoin. This basket will make you enjoy from the money. Just be patient, the rest will follow eventually. It's profitable like this.
A-Petrov

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

Divide the total budget into pieces. Get ether, ripple, litecoin, monero and bitcoin. This basket will make you enjoy from the money. Just be patient, the rest will follow eventually. It's profitable like this.

And add some. Not diivide it for all with the same parts. Put most in BTC, at least 50% and 10% at least in ETH, other 40% you cn put in any coin you preffere, and it will be good

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

Invest in Bicoin and Ethereum  since it is going to be for between 3-4 months. This are the two major and widely accepted coins worlwide and the two control most of the market share in the cryptocurrency world.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Well for starters don't ever put all your money into one coin always divide it into at least 2 or more as it is more risky to put it in one.And in altcoins ethereum is one of the best i think and is better for long term investment and also there is dash which rise to around $900 this year with a good pace.Also litecoin as it has potential to grow in future.
tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

three may also increase, but I especially expect a strong attack from ethereum
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

I would invest 50 percent in BCH and 50 percent in Ethereum, Ripple has already made its growth.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

If you want have calm sleep just buy bitcoin and done!
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:59:36 PM

From your list ETH is more valuable then ripple,bch but if you want my personal opinion I will suggest you LTC.

btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

For short term investment XRP will be a good choice but I think invest on ethereum and make your investment long term then you can get more profits,I expect 2018 will be the year for ethereum so invest on ETH.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

If I have a capital of $ 2000 then I will split my money as follows:

45% will be invested to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum as these two coins grow fast enough for possible price for next year Bitcoin will break through $ 45000 and ethereum will break through $ 1500, judging by the preliminary price of 2017 nothing is impossible if the bitcoin price in the year 2018 will break the $ 45000 and the ethereum will break the $ 1500 price.

35% will be invested to buy coins / tokens on Initial Coin Offering (ICO).

and the remaining 20% ​​I will trading to buy coins / tokens that have just entered in the market like Electroneum.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

these few days I really believe in ripple and also NXT, then there is no harm for you to try to analyze it, I think they have a good future.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

What do you choose both short term investment or long term investment? If you want to choose for short term investment i suggest for choose BCH, but for at the moment the price BCH is very high he have to increase up to 67% for now. And than if you choose for long term investment i suggest for choose ethereum, because he have a stable price but in the future he have a big potential the price will be high.
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:29 PM

Having $2000 I would think about investing in bitcoin, the price of btc is steadily rising, even if it is a slight decrease, it goes and it will go to a dizzying price level. I would have invested more than $2000 in BTC. Also, for many, it has become ethereum and there you will not make a mistake in investing. Leave these investments for more than 3-4 months.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

Think you're choices are fine, but why not spread it over your three choices? Maybe add Bitcoin to the mix, but just spread out your investments so you always win and don't put all your eggs in one basket Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

Think you're choices are fine, but why not spread it over your three choices? Maybe add Bitcoin to the mix, but just spread out your investments so you always win and don't put all your eggs in one basket Smiley

Bitcoin is different bro here query is about the altcoins which is top in the market ordered by the supply. If want invest on two currnecies in this list I will suggest you to go with the ripple and ETH since these both little lower in the least in the list price wise and these coins usage grows everyday even bigger.
We cannot take BCH in wide usage just because of sudden two bumps in the chart.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

Very wise advice. I'm not sure about bitcoin and litecoin in that portfolio but ethereum, monero and ripple is very good idea. I could add waves and neo there too, like you can buy each of them in 400usd value.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:36 PM

Nearly every top crypto will be similar as the investment for 3 months. This period is too short to make it strategical but too short to have big losses. Either you guess and it will be gambling (totally unacceptable) or you invest into top crypto and drift with the market.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Nearly every top crypto will be similar as the investment for 3 months. This period is too short to make it strategical but too short to have big losses. Either you guess and it will be gambling (totally unacceptable) or you invest into top crypto and drift with the market.

I do not think that 3 months period is too short to make profit, price can
rise in couple days after few months of rest. I had that just couple days ago
when I bought Ethereum, after months on $300 price doubled in two weeks.
   If timing is good 3 months is more than enough for making profit, only if you
have big goals it takes time. Big goals are when you aim on higher profit then
x 2 or x 3 is. For more than that it takes time and patience to come.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Irriducibili

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

Currently I'd recommend BCH because BTC is likely to fall further and BCH to grow...
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

it's too late to invest in ETH, because 900$ is very big price. Good coin is BCD or LTC. I think they have a perspective. But you need to be careful, since it is not known how the market will behave tomorrow, I would choose monaco or waves ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: