Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5491 times)
smusanne

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:17:41 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

Right now it seems possible but we really don't know if it will happen or not, you would need 100x growth which to me seems like a lot, with 100k I'd say it's definitely doable and far more likely. If you go riskier coins and trade then it's far more likely IMO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

I think it might be possible. about the same probability as winning the lottery. 50% - you either win or not Wink

Hahaha, so it's similar to the possibility of running into a tyrannosaur in the street?
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:01:26 AM

There's no impossible in crypto, all of coins start from a cheap price and then now the price is incredible. Only time can answer, once you hodl your coins make sure they have a continous development or else your investment will die from loss.

Ahhh.. ok
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin already shows its strength and the value is really hi. Imagine if you purchase these many years ago when it was just a baby. You're already a multi-millionaire now. It goes the same for other cryptocurrency that also gaining value in the marketplace. So if you have something to invest now on a project that you believe in and do you think will have a global impact, then go ahead. Happy earning.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:41 AM

I think that is also a good way to save money for the future. With growth speed now, you can choose big coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero,... to invest. I'm sure after at least 3 years, you will get big profit.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:34:41 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

It's possible but you need to find a good coin that you think can be the next eth or ltc. Well you must updated about bitcoin and new altcoins news and ICOs too. I think some good ICOs can makes their token price become higher in the next 1-2 years.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:16 AM

yes my fellow friend it is possible that it can be a million dollars if  you already here for a post year, month you should know some altcoin that are pretty cheap before and know it is kinda price like bitcoin it was very cheap before now it is 16k$ so if you buy bitcoin before you will be a millionaire
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:47:56 AM

with a proper information and also with a proper research you can see what is the best coin for you if you bought ethereum last year you will be millionaire as of now just take the risk and hope it will be  good for you

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

yet is it possible my friend if you are already invested on multiple altcoin there is a chance that you can be millionaire if you hold them long enough like ethereum bitcoin litecoin and many more just have patience you will be there my friend

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

yet is it possible my friend if you are already invested on multiple altcoin there is a chance that you can be millionaire if you hold them long enough like ethereum bitcoin litecoin and many more just have patience you will be there my friend
Million dollar is possible if you have knowledge to invest on which coins you can earn big. But ofcourse prediction is so hard to analyzed in which we can earn big. So taking risks and overcome the fear to lose will bring you to become successful and to earn million dollar is a possible to happen.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

Is there a possibility of making a million dollars simply with stable coins? Of course yes but it depends on how many coins you possess. If you have just one coin and expect it to hit the million dollar mark then it may not happen easily.

There is a fact of value depreciation and value increment of the equivalent fiat currency. If today's million dollars is equal to tomorrow's thousand dollars then there has been a great increment in the value of that currency. Similarly if today's million becomes equal to tomorrow's hundred million then there is a serious depreciation of the currency value. Many of these factors play a role especially in the long run.

There can also be a case where hard working citizens find ways of becoming millionaires by their skill. If many through traditional ways of education and work are able to make millions then you would be one of the many millionaires but probably the only millionaire with no skills or knowledge! Crypto world can certainly make you a millionaire. If you wisely invest in many good different coins or many of the same coins then collectively they can fetch you a lot of profit.

The interesting part of your question is the time factor. How long does it take? Considering the fact that you are taking stable altcoins into consideration then in next five to ten years the altcoin like Ethereum may touch one million mark. In a collective society it is not recommended that the currency becomes too precious. Further, the preciousness of bitcoin/altcoin is through the relative comparison with fiat currencies.

When fiat currencies start doing extremely well then people may opt for fiat currencies and value of bitcoin will be stabilized. Anything is possible. If there comes a point where transaction fees are nil for fiat currencies or that they become super easy to hold then cryptocurrency will slowly move from the domain of investment to that of transaction only. In such times reliability on fiat currencies will increase. So with cryptocurrency I will say proper investment can reap for you 10x to 100x benefit in next 4 years.
Forestype

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

This number looks just fantastic today, but It might be possible if BTC holders won't sell everything at lower price.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

There is always possibility in everything specially in crypto space , Just have to make the right and smart decision. If you have the fund to invest and patience to hodl a promising coin then it will be your edge and ticket for a million dollar goal. Can't really predict which is which and when will it happen. But possibilities is never ending and is always open to everyone who believes and push.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

Yes it is possible if you are a daily trader or a scalper if you invest in altcoins with $50k each month i earn 300-400% of my portfolio.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Domp1

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:59:33 PM

Why not? everything is possible? Look at the dot com bubble. Why not btc until 1 million and then back to 1000? If somebody told me my btc are getting worth almost 20k i would have laughed and told him to drink less Wink
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

Everything is possible! If you have a goal, then you will definitely achieve it. I'm sure that thanks to the crypto many people have already become millionaires and many will become in a few years. You need to learn and everything will turn out well for you

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Everything is possible.

Look on ICOs from 2014-2015
Average ROI from that ICOs is more than 1000%
In other words, if you invested $1000 then, and you kept the coins all this time, you would already be a millionaire. Only $1000

The truth is that very few people are able to hold coins for so long because of the temptation to sell them earlier (when the profit is x10-x20), even 10 or 20 thousand dollars is already a big amount, but few people think about it
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

I think that everything in the world is possible. another thing is how to recognize this promising project? I think that you can earn serious money only by investing in new projects. you need to consider new projects and relying on either analysis or your own intuition! but the fact that among all this scum there are worthwhile projects is a fact!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Everything is possible! If you have a goal, then you will definitely achieve it. I'm sure that thanks to the crypto many people have already become millionaires and many will become in a few years. You need to learn and everything will turn out well for you
being a millionaire will always depends on the people that are being have the goal for and he wanted to achieve that yes we can and anyone can have that anyone can achieve what they wanted to be for just make some focus for all your goals for.
AsUsualNo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

Is it possible but from at least 10k investment, I don't see it happen with 1K investment or less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: