Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase next additions?  (Read 312 times)
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:02:01 PM

What are the Coinbase or GADX next crypto additions?
bougieboyy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

Only rumors as of now. Coinbase will add new coin(s) in early 2018. What ever coin they add the price will definitely sky rocket! Stay ready.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

my speculations are 5 options Ripple, ethereum classic, bitcoin cash, ZEC , and maybe maybe cardano(ADA)

CoinCaps.net
Copper Member

Activity: 61

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:23:56 PM

Personally I would bet on Dash.  Bitcoin Cash & Ripple also seem like decent possibilities.

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

Personally I would bet on Dash.  Bitcoin Cash & Ripple also seem like decent possibilities.

I'd agree that these are up there as the most likely, they are certainly going to go for coins with high daily volume and these are up there on those charts. Any coins that are added are surely going to pump a little as new investors buy them.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

my speculations are 5 options Ripple, ethereum classic, bitcoin cash, ZEC , and maybe maybe cardano(ADA)
It's just a random choice. As far as i know that the fact the cardano still not even listed on another major exchange site like hitbtc and bitfinex. that will so difficult to see the Cardano will be listed on the gdax.
There is another major coin that not even listed on there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

LTC surged super high after listed on Coinbase.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:03 PM

I'd agree that these are up there as the most likely, they are certainly going to go for coins with high daily volume and these are up there on those charts. Any coins that are added are surely going to pump a little as new investors buy them.
They will pump in the last week of December better to get ride the news and hype. XRP,RIPPLE and BITCOIN cash are the good choices as of this moment. and more new comers investors will buy this coins.
Mearntain

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:13 AM

I'm pretty sure that coinbase already said that were for sure adding BCH in the beginning of 2018. A couple more would always be nice for the markets though!
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

They will pump in the last week of December better to get ride the news and hype. XRP,RIPPLE and BITCOIN cash are the good choices as of this moment. and more new comers investors will buy this coins.

Yeah this makes total sense. I need to get some more coins try and capture that uplift!
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

I heard Bitcoin cash(BCC/BCH) is gonna add by Coinbase/GDAX to their crypto market. January 1 is the date i saw at their statement. https://blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
http://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=01&form%5Byear%5D=2018&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Ethereum+%28ETH%29&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Bitcoin+Cash+%28BCH%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

"We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018"

That's what they said. But still don't know if it's confirmed. Anyway, the source came from their blogs. So i guess that's true. So put some in your bags now. This will go to moon again.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:28 AM

They've already confirmed on their website that they will be adding the following coins:

• Dash
  • Ripple
  • Monero

I personally think this is great and will further push towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. I'm more confident that investing in these 3 coins now will yield some nice returns because of this news as well.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

It's supposed to be added Bitcoin Cash on their next update January the 1st, at least that's the message  I recieved from them.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

They've already confirmed on their website that they will be adding the following coins:

• Dash
  • Ripple
  • Monero

I personally think this is great and will further push towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. I'm more confident that investing in these 3 coins now will yield some nice returns because of this news as well.
I'm 99% sure it won't be Ripple ....some fan boys even made a fake webpage to contribute to the hype https://www.ripple-xrp.nl/

Here are the requirements for the new cryptcurrency https://www.gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

And Ripple just failed on requirement 1.1 - decentralization.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:59 AM

I think the new coins will be added to GDAX before Coinbase.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:47 PM

Yeah this makes total sense. I need to get some more coins try and capture that uplift!

Don't be too late to the party, many will probably have a similar idea but that means that the price may pump in anticipation for any potential listing and then certainly dump if not confirmed and potentially dump even if confirmed but the uptake isn't as high as anticipated.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Its a very good idea to look at coins which may be listed at coinbase in the future as they will be sure short winners.
So in my personal opinion, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, ETC and 0x are few of the coins that may be listed there.

bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:27:34 PM

There are some big rumours between Bitcoin cash and ripple but what I think is they are going to add ripple at first. Probably they won't add Bitcoin cash as of now, in the site they have mentioned that only Bitcoin cash withdrawals are available on January 2018 but some people think they are actually adding BCH trading pair on to their site.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

No thoughts for NEO to be added? This fits the bill as a newish coin with lots of potential for growth and investment. Also, it is a more stable coin with growing popularity. LISK may be another contender as it has a huge bank account to stay afloat and continued development of the coin.
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:56 PM

I heard Bitcoin cash(BCC/BCH) is gonna add by Coinbase/GDAX to their crypto market. January 1 is the date i saw at their statement. https://blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
http://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=01&form%5Byear%5D=2018&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Ethereum+%28ETH%29&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Bitcoin+Cash+%28BCH%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

"We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018"

That's what they said. But still don't know if it's confirmed. Anyway, the source came from their blogs. So i guess that's true. So put some in your bags now. This will go to moon again.

Coinbase is still sticking to Aug 3rd blog post to add BTC Cash? How they usually communicate to public if they are planning to add a new crypto?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: