Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Bob's repair coin price is now at ICO stage. ICO price was USD $0.13  72.26%, ETH 0.00016667  3.4%, we are in the loss if we think about USD but at ETH price we are at ICO stage. Doing regular trade with this coin is profitable. I just trying to increase my stock now.

This is good news to know that the price is now at ICO price. For those that want to sell this is the time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

Bob's repair coin price is now at ICO stage. ICO price was USD $0.13  72.26%, ETH 0.00016667  3.4%, we are in the loss if we think about USD but at ETH price we are at ICO stage. Doing regular trade with this coin is profitable. I just trying to increase my stock now.

This is good news to know that the price is now at ICO price. For those that want to sell this is the time
last night I sold little a few coins form my stock. Today placed another buy order and my luck is good I think. The price of bob coin already fell a lot.today the price is only 0.00014965 ETH (-6.58%) so its dump 6.58% over the night. It's a nice time to buy some Bob coin at a cheap rate.
a good strategy if you buy BOB at a cheap price like this, because BOB still has a good future, and maybe the price will go up 100% again, like yesterday, if BOBsrepair has good news again, I'm sure that, keep hold.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

last night I sold little a few coins form my stock. Today placed another buy order and my luck is good I think. The price of bob coin already fell a lot.today the price is only 0.00014965 ETH (-6.58%) so its dump 6.58% over the night. It's a nice time to buy some Bob coin at a cheap rate.
a good strategy if you buy BOB at a cheap price like this, because BOB still has a good future, and maybe the price will go up 100% again, like yesterday, if BOBsrepair has good news again, I'm sure that, keep hold.
I agree with you. In situations like this, the best thing to do is ‘hodl'. This coin has prospect and hodlers will reap in future.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:25:10 AM by Vorteqs

Bob's repair coin price is now at ICO stage. ICO price was USD $0.13  72.26%, ETH 0.00016667  3.4%, we are in the loss if we think about USD but at ETH price we are at ICO stage. Doing regular trade with this coin is profitable. I just trying to increase my stock now.

I agree with you. In situations like this, the best thing to do is ‘hodl'. This coin has prospect and hodlers will reap in future.

Bobtoken is a token with potential. And only the wise will take advantage of now (low price) and accumulate more.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

I hope there is the latest update from BOB to add the existing exchange top, because I think that when viewed from the exchange at the moment I see HOTBIT trading volume is fake.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

got an update from my twitter homepage:  https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/1051908463532498944

We are glad to announce that Bob’s Repair got added to @Delta That means that everyone who added our Token (BOB) on Delta App will see our newest Announcements. So we can reach out more People and get more awareness about our Project!

Getting listed on delta platform is not a spectacular feature as Blockfolio is similar to that platform and widely used, BOB has long been listed there so it don't make any difference. We should rather focus on getting listed in more exchanges
enigmatical

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

I hope there is the latest update from BOB to add the existing exchange top, because I think that when viewed from the exchange at the moment I see HOTBIT trading volume is fake.

I honestly don't pay much attention to hotbit exchange, while we need to get listed in more exchanges especially those which every community member can actually vote, I must commend the entire Bobsrepair for their resilience so far in the Project.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

I honestly don't pay much attention to hotbit exchange, while we need to get listed in more exchanges especially those which every community member can actually vote, I must commend the entire Bobsrepair for their resilience so far in the Project.

We have a major announcement coming. We signed the agreement and are waiting for the go ahead. Also, couple exchanges will be listing us soon so please stay tuned for this as well. We are making sure every thing we do isn’t rushed. We are here for the long term and are generating real revenues. We will be adding couple hundred contractors and our new office is going to open in Chennai, India on October 25th. We will be training 5 new staff members and our manager before having them help us with couple hundred new contractors. With this said we do not want to grow too fast and want to make sure every move is calculated.

The markets are low which is a great opportunity for bob’s repair to differentiate from other projects. We have overcame many negative statistics.

The purpose of our new office in Chennai, India to help Bob’s Repair with customer service via text, email and phone calls. We personally believe the future is via text message in the form or regular texts and iMessage. Look how Apples new chat feature is done via iMessage. We will have an application IOS and Android for contractors and consumers but we believe consumers might only use our app 1-3 times a year for home repair.

We are way ahead of our December Q4 goals and are excited about the near future.

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

By the way good article with powerful message retweeted by Bob's repair. If you stay for few minutes to understand the message it becomes clear what actually team is demanding from us those holding or supporting BOB tokens. It asks time to build great business over the time just like 8 years hard work and building made Elon Musk to be able to overtake 132 years olds cars company .
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

By the way good article with powerful message retweeted by Bob's repair. If you stay for few minutes to understand the message it becomes clear what actually team is demanding from us those holding or supporting BOB tokens. It asks time to build great business over the time just like 8 years hard work and building made Elon Musk to be able to overtake 132 years olds cars company .
indeed a good project also takes a long time, the Bobs Repair roadmap has not been all done yet, we just wait and see what happens, BOB Token has also shown that they can return to the ICO price, very satisfying

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

It is very important that we support the team by holding the BOB token as I see there is prospect for the token. Hodling.... Selling now won't be profitable.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

It is very important that we support the team by holding the BOB token as I see there is prospect for the token. Hodling.... Selling now won't be profitable.

I still hold my BOB token, this project has high HYIP during ico and collected much money, we still believe the developer will build this project according the roadmap, but we need top exchanges too.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

it is true, Hotbit is not a good exchange, I have seen fake transactions several times in Hotbit exchanges, they made a fake buying and selling history, I hope the BOB tokens will get a new exchange better
khroma

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I still hold my BOB token, this project has high HYIP during ico and collected much money, we still believe the developer will build this project according the roadmap, but we need top exchanges too.

The team seem to be doing a good job so far even after crowdsales but the honest truth is that the exchange listings part need to be worked hard on.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

We have a major announcement coming. We signed the agreement and are waiting for the go ahead. Also, couple exchanges will be listing us soon so please stay tuned for this as well. We are making sure every thing we do isn’t rushed. We are here for the long term and are generating real revenues. We will be adding couple hundred contractors and our new office is going to open in Chennai, India on October 25th. We will be training 5 new staff members and our manager before having them help us with couple hundred new contractors. With this said we do not want to grow too fast and want to make sure every move is calculated.

The markets are low which is a great opportunity for bob’s repair to differentiate from other projects. We have overcame many negative statistics.

The purpose of our new office in Chennai, India to help Bob’s Repair with customer service via text, email and phone calls. We personally believe the future is via text message in the form or regular texts and iMessage. Look how Apples new chat feature is done via iMessage. We will have an application IOS and Android for contractors and consumers but we believe consumers might only use our app 1-3 times a year for home repair.

We are way ahead of our December Q4 goals and are excited about the near future.

It is self gratifying to read these updates from you Friderick Prandecki and also making out time to always come in here to drop updates on the project and what to expect which I  rarely  see  in  other  projects. Indeed, I would say Bobsrepair has a bright brilliant future ahead of us.
Bardadym

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

BOB doesn’t have a bad schedule, there was a good growth I missed = (I was on vacation)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

BOB doesn’t have a bad schedule, there was a good growth I missed = (I was on vacation)

It is patient, the key is, some projects are good in this Q4, I see that the BOB Token has headed to the ICO price, and there are several other projects like UBEX, CYFM and CYMT, I think 2019 will improve again and will be better for crypto currency

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
khroma

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

The team seem to be doing a good job so far even after crowdsales but the honest truth is that the exchange listings part need to be worked hard on.

Yes, Bob's repair needs to be listed on bigger exchanges. We need higher volumes. But I think the main milestone is project launch. That will help the price to rise more any other thing. After that, being listed on big exchanges will become much easier.

As it obviously, we all are seeing the results that alot of new contractors are getting onboard the BobsRepair platform which means more users and transactions are taking place on the platform as envisaged and planned. Bigger things would surely come through soonest
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

That is realistic approach to expect good return on your investment next year even markets start moving upwards anytime. Bob's repair is walking and the structure of the business its require to evolve over the time in regards of solid partnerships and popularity. Last increase has gotten its goals by letting a stable floor with less volatility and I am satisfied with the performance so far.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Yes, Bob's repair needs to be listed on bigger exchanges. We need higher volumes. But I think the main milestone is project launch. That will help the price to rise more any other thing. After that, being listed on big exchanges will become much easier.

Also product  is very important at this stage because speculations alone don't have a lasting impact on price, now it is important for the team to improve on the product and create more expansion to reach as many as possible, once the platform is fully adopted together with listing in exchange with big volume definitely price will increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: