Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Bob’s Repair is the solution to review fraud, hidden costs due to advertising fees, and inflated prices due to lack of pricing transparency.  It simply uses Blockchain Technology to connect contractors directly to consumers which make it easier for them to do business.The transparency is also the key why the said problems were resolved.

the is the catch now!! if only people would see how good the potential of blockchain to cause disruptive change to make the work a lot easier faster and more efficient it will transform our traditional way of doing our business and what bob's repair is doing is exactly like that the team whats to offer service that can give the people what they want in their home repairs whereas they can see the breakdown of cost and feedback of past customers in the contractors they are dealing with.

I will just get all the adjectives and statements on your comment. You are right when you said that consumers and contractors will benefit from these things. It is:

1. easier
2. faster
3. more efficient
4. see the breakdown of cost
5. feedback from past customers

This is the reason why I fully support this project. Definitely an awesome idea from the Bob's Repairs Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.

I think the reason why there are scenarios like this is that the customer needs the repair badly and can't wait for someone who has the ability. A well-known carpenter may have so much project and they will reject your offer even you want to pay him more. One more thing is that you want a cheaper service fee even though you don't know the contractor. And everything of your concern was already resolved by Bob's Repair.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

people and the industry want that kind of service and anyone who wants to engage some contracts do demand transparency so everything can be fair and clean that's, bob's team foresaw this kind of demand from its past history in providing home repair service in the US so they want to have some upgrade with the help of the blockchain it can be possible knowing it have many room for improvements.

Yes, it is! A great idea that Bob's Repair Team share to this world. The transparency really helped a lot in creating fair and reliable systems. Blockchain Technology nowadays is used on different applications that promote transparency and fairness.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
That's worst story I've ever heard when it comes in skilled workers. In my case, I've experienced that the person I've called to repair my house was cheating the time and his work. You know what? I saw him that he did not working efficiently but he just playing his tools in order to create a sounds. A sound that you will expect he is working. Until now, I did not call him anymore whenever there is a problem regarding in my house. In that scenery, Bob's repair will help us to have a skilled workers that works efficiently, with effort and real skills plus they are not thief because probably, their names will damage in case they do it.

A thief and a dishonest worker. What a tragic experience! It is funny but in reality, that was too dangerous because of no assurance that we are dealing with good and reliable people. What I have experienced is that a worker tells that he is capable of doing this thing and he was so confident. But when we started the project. I have found out that he doesn't know how to do the job well. I have to assist him to make it right. What a bad experience for everyone. Thanks to Bob's Repair Project!

that was a horrible experience on your side, hopefully Bob's repair can prevent that again from happening to other people. you're still lucky though that it was just a thief and not a killer, that would be more tragic.

this is why we should have ICOs like Bob, to have a trusted review of the contractor that we will hire in the future and maybe contractors can also make a review on clients if possible.

That's a good idea if every real estate firm would support bob repair in their maintenance, renovation minor repairs and some other concerns within their capacities the work can be faster and more accurate with this kind of relationship it would be a win win for both parties.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

I think I have not read this to other posts. But I have read this from the Whitepaper page 18 under 4.1 Model.  This is GREAT NEWS and a good assistance. Because Bob's Repair will provide targeted loans and more for both contractors and consumers. Way to go Bob's and Repair Team! You're simply the BEST!

Third-Party Services. To provide further benefits to contractors and consumers, Bob’s Repair will provide targeted loans, insurance products, and decentralized financial products and services for both contractors and consumers.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

STEEM Blockchain Technology also has real-time speed. It is also used for providing the functions for upvoting, flagging posts and user reputation to governed for merit. These features will give the reliable review and merits of a certain contractor.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their             home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Nowadays, to hard to trust people especially in terms of money, they dupe others for the sake of money, they don't even consider the effect of what they did. Bob's repair is the best company that i hope in all country is available so that the people will choose the right and feel comfortable while repairing things that they want to repair.
Using escrow guarantees that the money won't be lost and is refundable, but isn't it inconvenient in case you would have to create a new job for the unfinished part?
That might be inconvenient but it's for the best. No one else does it that way, they just runaway with the money and not finish the job, or ask for more money to be able to finish the job.

There are contractors that  just want money, and they don't care if there work is good quality. But the Bob's repair they will assure you that the product they will use/repair is better.

Bob's repair is always there to serve the costumers. I adviced that Do not hesitate to trust Bob's repair project in terms of their.
Services because this project, it is the solution to those contractors that takes advantage of your money,

that is right, if the consumers or investors are having doubt in the bobs repair project or if they have uncertainty in this project they can ask directly to the bobs repair and i am sure that they will unswer all your questions and doubts.

The moderator is very active in answering questions. Please don't hesitate to ask them about your inquiries especially if that question will benefit us all. I have watched some of their videos and I am certain that they will answer all your questions. We are all looking forward to this project's great success! 
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

I think the reason why there are scenarios like this is that the customer needs the repair badly and can't wait for someone who has the ability. A well-known carpenter may have so much project and they will reject your offer even you want to pay him more. One more thing is that you want a cheaper service fee even though you don't know the contractor. And everything of your concern was already resolved by Bob's Repair.

YES that is what exactly the words I've been looking for to describe how cool the project of bob is an in demand call for repairs that you can be sure because of its past transactions and feedbacks for both parties.

deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

I think I have not read this to other posts. But I have read this from the Whitepaper page 18 under 4.1 Model.  This is GREAT NEWS and a good assistance. Because Bob's Repair will provide targeted loans and more for both contractors and consumers. Way to go Bob's and Repair Team! You're simply the BEST!

Third-Party Services. To provide further benefits to contractors and consumers, Bob’s Repair will provide targeted loans, insurance products, and decentralized financial products and services for both contractors and consumers.

Let's wait for the prototype launch of the bob repair smart contract so some can test the application if there are some bugs or any weaknesses the app has that is the sole purpose why they launch the prototype rather a beta version for us to collaborate on the further improvement of the bob repair.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

people and the industry want that kind of service and anyone who wants to engage some contracts do demand transparency so everything can be fair and clean that's, bob's team foresaw this kind of demand from its past history in providing home repair service in the US so they want to have some upgrade with the help of the blockchain it can be possible knowing it have many room for improvements.

Yes, it is! A great idea that Bob's Repair Team share to this world. The transparency really helped a lot in creating fair and reliable systems. Blockchain Technology nowadays is used on different applications that promote transparency and fairness.

blockchain technology really help in many ways and can bring transparency and remove fraud in a business sector. just like what bob's repair main concern is. remove fraud, reduce advertising fee and transparency of costing for a service. bob's repair will build a system wherein it can connect contractors and consumers easily without the help of advertisement.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

their mission is very helpful to the families that wants to have their home looks better yet in need of saving money.
and by this mission of eliminating the middle man and eliminating top ups i can confidently say that they can posubly reach the hard cap anytime soon so congratulations to your success bobs repair.

Yes, it is saving money indeed but still deserve a high-quality service from the contractor. This is what Bob's Repair goal. To eliminate the middle man and give the contractor and the consumer a better deal. I am looking forward to this project's success.

bob's repair main goal is for the contractors to reduce their costing for their service by removing the advertising fee because of that the cost for a service is most likely less expensive than before so that consumers will have a quality service from the contractors with less cost in quality materials and less expensive than before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

I'm in the process of reading the 29-page Whitepaper after the 3-page Whitepaper Summary. What I have found out is that the reason why Bob's Repair use Blockchain technology.  It is to solve 3 major problems facing the skilled trade worker industry:

1. Review Fraud
2. Hidden Advertising Fees
3. Inflated Prices

In short, it is all about Transparency which Blockchain Technology was really designed.

The transparency that bob.repair will implement on their platform, they are the one who will go with the prices and quality.
Yes, they will have the review for the safety of the clients.
Quality of the product + taking out the hidden charges is one ultimate goal for them.
a project with heart and honesty for the people.

I am really impressed when you have said that it is "a project with a heart and honesty for the people". A quality that not all company has, instead it is all about profit. A company that cares about the customers, as well as their employee's (in these case as contractors), will definitely succeed and achieve its full potential to be the number one company on that field.

bob's repair is an existing business with an sms platform they want to upgrade their system using blockchain technology in order to address the 3 main problems that the skilled trade worker industry have. if this went well according to their plan i think it will be good for both consumers and contractors as well. and as an investor myself this will be good innovation in this industry. and looking forward to make profit because of bob's repair.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Hello! I have a question-
I have BOBP tokens from first airdrop. When can i change this tokens to BOB tokens?
Casdinyard

Activity: 2044
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Reading all the discussions here it seems that bobs have a lot of supporters and no wonder they got high ratings.

Token Tops
99/100

ICO Creed
4.8/5

ICO Ranker
98/100

Source: https://www.bobsrepair.com

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alltimer

Merit: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Hello! I have a question-
I have BOBP tokens from first airdrop. When can i change this tokens to BOB tokens?

I think that BOBP will be changed to BOB token after token sale, cos presently, the token is locked and will be unlocked after token sale is might probably be at the end of this month or early next month.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Reading all the discussions here it seems that bobs have a lot of supporters and no wonder they got high ratings.

Token Tops
99/100

ICO Creed
4.8/5

ICO Ranker
98/100

Source: https://www.bobsrepair.com

Bob is a very good project and also promising. The Team and the founder are awesome people not to talk about it's roadmap, goals and objectives. I also think that, the transparency and price reduction which is one of thr goals,that this project will bring to both contractors and consumers is definitely a plus to them excelling beyond expectations. Good job!
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Token Tops
99/100

ICO Creed
4.8/5

ICO Ranker
98/100

These are SOLID scores from great reviewers. Bob's repair tokens will be the next Angie's List, which is a multi-million dollar company.
T85083598

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Have tokens been issued yet? I bought in during the presale, just wondering as haven’t checked in for awhile
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

Have tokens been issued yet? I bought in during the presale, just wondering as haven’t checked in for awhile

I asked in telegram. They said May 4th after the main sale.

Their smart contract is published and audited by Hosho.io and New Alchemy
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

I have transferred btc to my bobsrepair account long back.. But i didn't receive tokens to my mew wallet.. Admin told that everyone will receive after the audit on march 31st..
Everyday i am checking my wallet whether i got tokens or not..
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: