Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

big or small exchange, i think theres something wrong with this token. how can they increase their value before going to another known "big" exchange? if in fact, once the price starts to go up, somebody will sell large amount of bob.. like about 100k?!

Many people bought bobs at less than 0.01 cents... so a slight move in the price they dump and buyback again.

bobs's repair team are blaming bounty hunters and airdrop hunters.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for BOB. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

BOB may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/BOB

Regards,
Aiodex Team

Why don't you just list it for free? Bob's repair loves free listing Cheesy

I agree because this doesn't make sense to me, if you made alot of money yet you can't offer the community a decent exchange to trade this token rather than handing out a freebie exchange, I am not impressed.

They are only good at talking but i guess its just pure thin air.
It was not easy to handle man think of what they are doing right now. We cannot judge them as of this exchanges you have to think first that even some good ico that was finish is not being listed right after the end of ico. Patience and support to its team is the best thing for now.

However, I have seen quite a couple of good projects who initiate discussions and go ahead paying exchange long before ICO is even ended especially for those who take over 3months doing ICO just like Bobsrepair did. So they owe the community atleast a good exchange listing.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

I was on official trip on last 3 months and couldn't get time to look after the token transfer, can you please help me share the instructions to transfer my tokens from Dashboard?

Your best bet should be to ask for this detailed instructions on the Telegram group and not here: https://t.me/bobtoken
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

The idea behind the project looks good. Unlike many current ICOs, this one already has an active product. As the product works, all contractors on the previous platform will be provided with details on the new platform.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I thought the idea of the project was good, I also read through the whitepaper and found it very interesting. However, the project being labeled as Mcafee is also a big pressure but I believe this is an interesting investment.
solkongenjr

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
Merited by Bobsrepair (4)

This Project is so exciting. The Alpha Product Works Great! Bought in a week ago and at that price i think this is a great investment. I just can't figure out why more People hasn't bought in or get a stronger position! They already have a working Product and as soon as the blockchain is up and running those contractors will move over! I think this has a huge potential and is actually going to be a Perfect example on how the blockchain can be used! A more common Exchange would be great for us tho so it will be more accessible for New investors, but good for us right now that is buying Wink

But for now a good and well known Exchange shoud be a priority by the Developers.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

This Project is so exciting. The Alpha Product Works Great! Bought in a week ago and at that price i think this is a great investment. I just can't figure out why more People hasn't bought in or get a stronger position! They already have a working Product and as soon as the blockchain is up and running those contractors will move over! I think this has a huge potential and is actually going to be a Perfect example on how the blockchain can be used! A more common Exchange would be great for us tho so it will be more accessible for New investors, but good for us right now that is buying Wink

But for now a good and well known Exchange shoud be a priority by the Developers.

Thank you for the kind words. We are putting your advice into consideration and will be making some moves in the near future.

big or small exchange, i think theres something wrong with this token. how can they increase their value before going to another known "big" exchange? if in fact, once the price starts to go up, somebody will sell large amount of bob.. like about 100k?!

Many people bought bobs at less than 0.01 cents... so a slight move in the price they dump and buyback again.

bobs's repair team are blaming bounty hunters and airdrop hunters.

We have never blamed anyone for the price nor made any suggestions about it.

Today we answered numerous calls from our customers and completed a couple jobs in Las Vegas. We are testing our platform before releasing the Beta version in Las Vegas. Key things to keep in mind: Staking/lending smart contract isn't published and our platform isn't live. When this happens we will be able to bring money into the ecosystem and staking pool.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Good afternoon. Now the situation has changed, as soon as the coin goes to the exchange, the price of the coin may drop significantly. I wish everyone good luck.

I understand that your coin needs to be kept for a long time, it will be in demand in the future, but I thought there will be rapid growth when entering the stock exchange)
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Good afternoon. Now the situation has changed, as soon as the coin goes to the exchange, the price of the coin may drop significantly. I wish everyone good luck.

I understand that your coin needs to be kept for a long time, it will be in demand in the future, but I thought there will be rapid growth when entering the stock exchange)
It was unintentional for the Bobs repair team to be listed on Hotbit. It was hotbit in the first place that made the decision to get that listed there. Official exchanges aren't announced yet. Hotbit was a place for bounty hunters to dump their token so we're seeing the value now lower than expected. It will later soon recovered.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

It was unintentional for the Bobs repair team to be listed on Hotbit. It was hotbit in the first place that made the decision to get that listed there. Official exchanges aren't announced yet. Hotbit was a place for bounty hunters to dump their token so we're seeing the value now lower than expected. It will later soon recovered.

I hope bob will soon recover and reach the price above the ICO price.
since entering HOTBIT exchange there is absolutely no increase in value even decreased even though bitcoin is increasing.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

since entering HOTBIT exchange there is absolutely no increase in value even decreased even though bitcoin is increasing.

Growth will happen in due time but not in this year i think

Another project that been advise by McAfee suffer the same faith as bob's repair, I just saw that KWH token is also trading at 98% below ICO Price

Many people invest and believe in this project due McAfee backing but now its gone

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

Growth will happen in due time but not in this year i think

Another project that been advise by McAfee suffer the same faith as bob's repair, I just saw that KWH token is also trading at 98% below ICO Price

Many people invest and believe in this project due McAfee backing but now its gone
Its funny how things subside fastly, well that is very disgusting to its investors who bought while the market is unfair also if you are a late investor. All the prices now were decreasing, but do not be worried if you loss instead hodl what you know is worth hodling and not to sell in panic. Every price will end dumping and will soon start pumping.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

We are close to releasing our beta version and are currently testing couple contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are running ads on a small scale for Handyman, Plumber, AC Repair, Painter, and Electrical. We are averaging 20-25 leads a day with our contractors converting 30% of the calls. The purpose is for us to test the process before scaling up in Las Vegas, around the nation and other countries. We really appreciate the community so please stay patient as we get our platform, staking pool and business on blockchain operational. We are integrating our SMS API backend with our new system.

solkongenjr

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

We are close to releasing our beta version and are currently testing couple contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are running ads on a small scale for Handyman, Plumber, AC Repair, Painter, and Electrical. We are averaging 20-25 leads a day with our contractors converting 30% of the calls. The purpose is for us to test the process before scaling up in Las Vegas, around the nation and other countries. We really appreciate the community so please stay patient as we get our platform, staking pool and business on blockchain operational. We are integrating our SMS API backend with our new system.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see the beta Version when its done  Grin

Just keep holding guys! This is a hidden gem!
If we get listed on a good exchange soon i think we will recover well. The price cant go much lower than this Smiley
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/1023157115458867200

It is nice to know about the current status of this platform this will bring more attention. This platform will become more hot in future and it is great to know now it going to be functional in very short time of period.
liujieyingk

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

I think Hotbit just have a reputation for listing tokens without consent of project team, they just go out of their way to list and manipulate price of tokens, they did same with tmt as well.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

I saw this news on my facebook and after a couple of hours the volume increase please continue these great news and hopefully your platform will launch earlier than expected because I don't care about the exchanges as long as the product is deliver  Cool Cool Cool

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

I saw this news on my facebook and after a couple of hours the volume increase please continue these great news and hopefully your platform will launch earlier than expected because I don't care about the exchanges as long as the product is deliver  Cool Cool Cool

The product and the exchanges go hand in hand, so long as the platform is successfully launched and put to good use while the tokens investors have appreciate in value to make profit, it would be a win win for all to smile.
Andreg

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

дepжy (BOB)Token ,цeнa нижe ICO ,xoтeлocь бы yвидeть нa дpyгиx биpжax .
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: