Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

I received an email earlier today regarding the token distribution information. I just wish BoBx tokens were coming out on a much better time. Currently the market is tok bearish and every new ico getting listed feels like a falling knife. I think the team delay the distribution a bit more at least when the market is more favorable than it is now. Btw kudos to the BobsRepair team.

For the market taking this bearish swing now is no fault of the Bobsrepair project and/or the team because I don't think anyone foresaw the market will be down now, however, I hope they conclude things alot sooner.
In this time we can see how bobsrepair team will act on the market it is not how much the token or having a good price if we are in this market there is no such good price. Keep believing on team that they know what to do ofcourse to consider the community of investors and bounty hunters to when it is good to release the token in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

It looks like Distribution is already started and Some Investors already receive their Bob's Tokens!

As for the bounty i think Signature participants will get paid first since its already finalized. But no worries since no exchange listing until all tokens are on participants wallets.

I must commend the entire team and campaign managers involved in this project. Considering the number of people engaged in the campaign, they were fast to compile all their stakes and tokens sooner than expected.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I received an email earlier today regarding the token distribution information. I just wish BoBx tokens were coming out on a much better time. Currently the market is tok bearish and every new ico getting listed feels like a falling knife. I think the team delay the distribution a bit more at least when the market is more favorable than it is now. Btw kudos to the BobsRepair team.

For the market taking this bearish swing now is no fault of the Bobsrepair project and/or the team because I don't think anyone foresaw the market will be down now, however, I hope they conclude things alot sooner.
In this time we can see how bobsrepair team will act on the market it is not how much the token or having a good price if we are in this market there is no such good price. Keep believing on team that they know what to do ofcourse to consider the community of investors and bounty hunters to when it is good to release the token in the market.

The way I look at it bearish market or not, dumping of BOBX token price is sure whenever it's been listed because the holders of this coin are massive.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

The way I look at it bearish market or not, dumping of BOBX token price is sure whenever it's been listed because the holders of this coin are massive.

I should guess what this means is to wait up and target it's listing and what exchange to buy it even much cheaper than its ICO price to fill up my portfolio.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

It was couple of weeks ago when I also received BOBX tokens without doing anything. I don't think there will be usage of those promotional tokens. But after hitting exchanges there can be some chance of buying at good price. It all depend on the next strategy or plan which will drive price in market.
You can exchange it for real BOB tokens. Not sure with the rate but it was stated on their telegram about it.

As far as I know bobx will have at least a value in their platform, Chad ( CEO ) said it isn't too much but at least will have a value sooner after all it's just free.

I'm watching this project and now that it ended let's see how far it will go as a utility token that everyone needed. Hope it will survive in bearish market.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

i hope to see BOB token in good market and price Cool
× 10  Grin = 0.0016666 ETH example Wink
                                               to the moon Bob,s
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

i hope to see BOB token in good market and price Cool
× 10  Grin = 0.0016666 ETH example Wink
                                               to the moon Bob,s

yes, that would be nice and a good price. but the price should wait until i have my token from the bounty campaign.  Grin
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

It looks like Distribution is already started and Some Investors already receive their Bob's Tokens!

As for the bounty i think Signature participants will get paid first since its already finalized. But no worries since no exchange listing until all tokens are on participants wallets.

yes that is true but for participants bounty signature not yet distributed because there is no one participant who received it.
because I see too many participants complain about the stake for bounty.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

This project has its own use cases and has other elements to draw its price in the long run. External markets condition shouldn't have influence on the decision when it comes to talk about listing on exchanges. After all it has to face markets ups and downs before raeching at mature price for tokens and without these that isn't possible.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

yes that is true but for participants bounty signature not yet distributed because there is no one participant who received it.
because I see too many participants complain about the stake for bounty.

Outside jamal someone else is also working on bounty spreadsheets directly from bob's repair team so i guess bounty stakes will be finish faster and will be distributed faster.

I think  they are sending the bob's tokens manually and they dont have any masspayment script. that's why the distribution takes time and its slow pace mode.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Guys it's been very long now since the end of ico. Tokens need to be distributed. Or at least give us an estimated date
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Guys it's been very long now since the end of ico. Tokens need to be distributed. Or at least give us an estimated date

You should join their telegram channel most updates are posted there in real-time..

As for the distribution its already started since may 22 and it will take a few more days to complete based on Bob's CEO. So chill and wait since once you got your tokens we all still need to wait for an exchange.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

I'm a presale investor and i have received my BOB token in a timely manner. You should wait because there are 40,000 participants in this ICO.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
four199

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Hi, can someone pls tell me where I can double check my payout address, I cant seem to find it? Thanks
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Hi, can someone pls tell me where I can double check my payout address, I cant seem to find it? Thanks

Login on your Bob's Repair Account Dashboard And you can confirm your payout address, You can only do it until may 30 or else you will lose your airdrop coins.

If you cannot login, Reset your password but there's an issue now on their password recover and they say it will be fix within 2 days.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

I'm a presale investor and i have received my BOB token in a timely manner. You should wait because there are 40,000 participants in this ICO.
I think its ongoing and they only send first for the pre sale investors and next to the ico investors and last for the bounty hunters of this bob's repair. It is not needed to give an estimated date because i think they already started and Chrmel612 received his tokens.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Is the payment for bounty stared today?
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Is the payment for bounty stared today?

Based on the post on telegram bounty payouts should start in the next 12 hours.. that message was posted 6 hours ago.. Cheesy so only a few more hours and all bounty participants will get paid.

And the last to get paid is the airdrop guys and they will finally announce the exchange listings.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
asai_kana

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

You should join their telegram channel most updates are posted there in real-time..

As for the distribution its already started since may 22 and it will take a few more days to complete based on Bob's CEO. So chill and wait since once you got your tokens we all still need to wait for an exchange.

To get the coin BobRepair whether to log-in to the dashboard BobRepair? What about the bounty hunter? I will be visiting the website and telegram BobRepair to see the latest information before it's too late

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Hopefully they will complete the distribution to everyone and by the end of this month there will be listing announcement. Poeple will have where to be little active having one more market. There surely back-door channel contacts with exchanges are undergoing. Next week can be interesting in this regard.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: