Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Ripple  (Read 1424 times)
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Ripple is made for stability and it has created for banks, though this crypto currency is decentralised and it has a good a future because of its popularity. I think future is bright but not in near future.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

Ripple has a good future I think. Im sure its a good investment for 2018.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

At first i was little suspicous about Ripple i have to admit that but now i'm sure great things are ahead for Ripple. Soon it will be recognized by very important companies we will see Ripple in a better condition. I believe there is still time to catch the train.
There is no doubt about the bright future of ripple,  In very begging i was not so much interested there, as i have already make a lot of investment in altcoins but after my friend advice i also decide to invest some bitcoin in ripple and now i am also happy with my decision, i am sure that ripple has a bright future, because people are now taking more interest in ripple.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:11 AM

ripple is good coin but i don't like ripple .it is very pump & dump coin.banks use this technology so this is good  for ripple. but ripple is not Decentralized coin .and ripple total supply is very huge. so ripple is good but not best..
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

ripple will give liquidity to bankers and other big players, it has a good future in the price
however i think there are better and more interesting projects that actually do something interesting and will surpass ripple in the future
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:43 AM

Ripple can hit 100$ and even 300$ in not very far future.
Banks not dead.They will still survive and their only competitive hope to crypto is RippleNet.

So these 2 worlds will co-exist and both will be HUGE.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Ripple is currently the most widely used currency, and it has cooperation with many international Banks, so the future Ripple may rise to about 2 usd, which is my opinion.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:08 AM

Ripple can hit 100$ and even 300$ in not very far future.
Banks not dead.They will still survive and their only competitive hope to crypto is RippleNet.

So these 2 worlds will co-exist and both will be HUGE.

I think that would be way too huge, given the amount of XRP there is available. The market cap would be insane
Bandersnatch

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

The tech / ”company” is linked to the coin wheter they use it or not. Therefore also their success or fail.
Think of a reverse similar situation: if you believe in an Apple product, you would still invest in the company and make profit but it doesnt need you to buy the actual product. This is only reversed.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

Well it really looks like the future of ripple will be the stars or the toilet, depending on their capability to get the banks in their side and/ or to convince the world they are nota scam.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.

It has huge potential. After bitcoin, I would suggest to invest in it.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

Ripple is a centralized coin, You can't mine it. The coins belongs to the creators and you buy from them.
It is made in order to be used by banks. It hasn't even a blockchain. I think you haven even to pay for having a wallet of your own.
I don't know who determines the prices buyers or sellers but if you read this forum you'll find out and other options.
Don't be attracted only by the gain.
Learn what a decentralised currency is and what this new revolution is going to offer to the world.
racquemis

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

Bought some ripple ,but i hear there is no wallet,where is the save to store my coins?

https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/

Here is where i got my wallet
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

Ripple is everything that crypto should not be. But if you want to ride the hype train go ahead.
racquemis

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Ripple is a centralized coin, You can't mine it. The coins belongs to the creators and you buy from them.
It is made in order to be used by banks. It hasn't even a blockchain. I think you haven even to pay for having a wallet of your own.
I don't know who determines the prices buyers or sellers but if you read this forum you'll find out and other options.
Don't be attracted only by the gain.
Learn what a decentralised currency is and what this new revolution is going to offer to the world.

Free wallet here: https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/

They reserve 20 XRP in your wallet
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

The Ripple blockchain protocol has gained recognition by more than 60 major financial institutions around the world, with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi one of the latest to incorporate it into its practices. Ripple has, in this way, broken a barrier that virtually no other cryptocurrency has, by finding a way to integrate itself within the broader financial world. To some, this spells a new way for the future of the digital currency industry. To others, though, Ripple has some significant security weaknesses.
neverluckymofo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

Read about Ripple and do your own research. Do not just blindly listen to others. But I think the price of Ripple will definitely rise, but rise how high no one can really predict.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

I think the price of ripple is definitely rise this spell a new way for the future of the industry.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

They will clear opposition and make better deals with banks. I think their chain will be accepted by many many banks and coin will worth lot more in the long run..

kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

in the end of this year or might be in the begining of 2018. ripple will 2x all investment hoping for best....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: