Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3124 times)
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

As per the price studies of Bitcoin now bitcoin is in a peak stage.  For every reaction there is an equivalent and opposite reaction, which means the high growth rate of Bitcoin price is difficult to the common people. So the high value of price make a fall in it's demand . So sooner I'm expecting a sudden fall in bitcoin price.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

Bitcoin will not fall in any situation as it is way to bigger currency to fall.if at all it happens it will create lot of chaos in crypto world.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

nothing is "too big to fail" as history teached us with these huge american companies and banks, BTC is not immune to this but not the same way.
Without the proper support BTC can die fast and will definitely get replaced with something different as the BTC heart is the blockchain and like the torrent protocol, cannot be stopped and it will be used in many different ways.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

No chance of that sir! It may fall as it has done in the past but it always comes back stronger.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

Nobody is really sire on when will something end especially something as bitcoin who has survived dips and the lowliest of lows considering that we had this survivability in the case of its volatility nothing can predict whn bitcoin will finally stay down

icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

As per the price studies of Bitcoin now bitcoin is in a peak stage.  For every reaction there is an equivalent and opposite reaction, which means the high growth rate of Bitcoin price is difficult to the common people. So the high value of price make a fall in it's demand . So sooner I'm expecting a sudden fall in bitcoin price.

By whose investigations, show the source.
Official statistics: 1.1m addresses for the whole population of the earth.
Growth in the number of users for 2017  x2.4
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

rightnow bitcoin will hardly fall drastically because the demand for bitcoin is rising more and more everyday, bitcoin is attracting more attentions from the world because of its high rising value, but this trend may not last forever because to survive in the future, bitcoin will have to evolve and more stable to community than ever before, so if bitcoin can not evolve itself in the future, it will fall and be elliminated in the future.

BlackBlue

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:26 AM

It will fall 10x, but stan up 20x. You now the market, every dump expect the pump soon. Onces the people gets attracted by bitcoin it will increase the price continously.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:31:57 AM

Frankly speaking, it has nothing to do with the number of addresses. Bitcoin price is breaking all-time high records but I don't think that the sudden price surge is the organic growth of it and hence those who are pouring their capital into Bitcoin for the purpose of gaining returns might pull their capital anytime and it might create a panic selling domino effect in the market resulting in a huge correction that might reach up to 50%.
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

Frankly speaking, it has nothing to do with the number of addresses. Bitcoin price is breaking all-time high records but I don't think that the sudden price surge is the organic growth of it and hence those who are pouring their capital into Bitcoin for the purpose of gaining returns might pull their capital anytime and it might create a panic selling domino effect in the market resulting in a huge correction that might reach up to 50%.

Your point is correct. It might make a panic selling that will suddenly make bitcoins price to down surge. I hope some of big investors in bitcoin will not do anything unusual to their investments.
bit32

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

Not likely it will happened, a continuous popularity of Bitcoin is leading its price to unexpected amount, probably the price of bitcoin is only going to fall in very short period of time.
People are realizing the shortcomings and rotating into other coins with more % gain possability
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:49 PM

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

We must take into account that often people have several addresses, not just one. Here a change in quantities may result.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:40:13 PM

Bitcoin will not fall in any situation as it is way to bigger currency to fall.if at all it happens it will create lot of chaos in crypto world.
yes, you are right that bitcoin will not fall. I think what will happen to bitcoin is the rise in the price of bitcoin as we know it to date. so bitcoin will continue to be glorious and be rolling properly.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:07 PM

Not gonna happen easily,  media is pumping bitcoin on all news that's the first crypto currency that people like me and you hear about. Nobody asks what about ethereum or litecoin all eyes are on bitcoin most of the time. But it has its own problems that require solving I don't know.
Cointertrade

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

Yes you're right because the only thing that makes the bitcoin fall and become worthless therefore the bitcoin would no longer run. So people is the great factor why bitcoin runs even in its high and low price. Bitcoin price fall not because it will no longer usable but it is because bitcoin price is really unstable.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

Bitcoin will fail due to lack of proper update, very high transaction fee - up to $86 per single transaction. Bitcoin cash BCH will win beause these few problems.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
cryptorTUX

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

Bitcoin will fail due to lack of proper update, very high transaction fee - up to $86 per single transaction. Bitcoin cash BCH will win beause these few problems.

Many people think this put both prices are going down now it's making me nuts! I don't see one taking other that extraordinary rise was most likely due to some exchange named coinbase adding BCH onto their exchange which pumped it. Now BTC and BCH are failing in price whole market seem to be tied. I hope if I wait bitcoin will hit new aths during next year same as other coins I personally own.
hurremshaikh295

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Total of unique bitcoin address doesn't reflect whether bitcoin will fail or not. If we talking whether bitcoin will fail or not, we should see actual bitcoin adoption, acceptance and scaling/upgrade instead.

I think when the balance is empty, blockchain.info counts it as inactive/used address. Also, deactivating address isn't possible.

If deactiving addressed isn't possible it means satoshi coins will be stucked forever?
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:36:41 AM

Bitcoin will surely fall. Users should be aware of it and we must expect it from bitcoin. Just recently its price falls and I have a little worry in my heart but I know-- everyone knows that it will rise again. As long as ysers continue to use bitcoin and many people are starting use it, it will be continuous up and down. We should continue what we need to do and expect this movement of bitcoin.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

Assessing from whats happening right now, bitcoin will do fall. But still its far from happening. Investors are still coming in and the price is still going up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: