Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 10:37:59 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3127 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

of course Bitcoin will fall and after that it rises again, it is impossible for Bitcoin prices to fall forever because if Bitcoin falls then the cryptocurrency world will end. sooner or later on this year Bitcoin will again rise and we will all see the highest Bitcoin prices in the future. at the moment I believe that Bitcoin falls but that doesn't last long.
Zack14

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? Well for me i think bitcoin will never fall because of being popularity of bitcoin. As we can see even if the price of bitcoin in the Market is down.  Bitcoin will never be fall
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Well the graph will not say all the times. There are some graphs that are being made for fraud. Anyway i think this one is from the old graph and there is no clear label on what actually compromises the x and y axis. Is it just to show something showing a graph that does not tell something? There should be a label to clarify things out though i believe on bitcoin graph that should not be look like this all the parts. There are parts where bitcoin supply is so high and market price is so low for a matter of time like 2 months.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Total of unique bitcoin address doesn't reflect whether bitcoin will fail or not. If we talking whether bitcoin will fail or not, we should see actual bitcoin adoption, acceptance and scaling/upgrade instead.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

I think when the balance is empty, blockchain.info counts it as inactive/used address. Also, deactivating address isn't possible.

in my opinion so unequivocally can not be answered. The fact is that, of course, the number of registered addresses does not guarantee growth, but on the other hand, a surge in activity in this direction indicates that the world has an increased interest in BTC, this in its turn indirectly indicates the potential for growth in the future.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Of course, it's always happen because there are too many buyers and sellers of bitcoin.  When you see the market chart of bitcoin, it is not always high and also it is not always low.  There are some controller of bitcoin that can control the price using buying and selling their huge money that has a big impact on bitcoin and it is the whales, so bitcoin has a big potential to dump even it is too high.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1727

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Everything is possible I think. Bitcoin can stay forever or be vanished in one month. Still, all scenarios are possible and we have to do what we can to save BTC and to let stay for a little longer. I am a true believer so maybe I am too enthusiastic and optimistic but still, I try to look realistic at Bitcoin development. 

Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

There is nothing permanent in this life,but there are some controller of bitcoin that can control the price using buying and selling their huge money that has a big impact on bitcoin and there is a big potential to dump.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

I'm not sure but yes sometimes the price of bitcoin will on the top and sometimes on the bottom, not all the time the price on the top its need to go down to have a balance, and because of that you can earn your own bitcoin to your future.
lyoyvel

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

now,it's fall
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall and then it will grow so that there will not be a big drop of bitcoin
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

Although btc is quite manipulative, chances are it will rise in a few years. And of course it's subjected to market cycles, which is natural for any assets.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

If you look at the last few years, you can see that bitcoin reaches a maximum price every two years, and then falls! I think that bitcoin can still fall to 3000 dollars! but soon it will grow above 40,000 dollars
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

I don't think bitcoin will fall, even though bitcoin prices often go up and down but that doesn't mean bitcoin will fall. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices may already be considered normal for bitcoin users themselves, because that is indeed one of the risks we must be prepared to accept. As long as there are still many people using bitcoin, bitcoin will still exist. We may need to be more careful to invest in bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

I'm not sure but yes sometimes the price of bitcoin will on the top and sometimes on the bottom, not all the time the price on the top its need to go down to have a balance, and because of that you can earn your own bitcoin to your future.

I think what was meant by fall is to crash entirely which is quite unlikely already given the progress bitcoin has had through the years. What you mentioned is btc's natural volatility, but that only tells us that bitcoin is far from falling for good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

I think what was meant by fall is to crash entirely which is quite unlikely already given the progress bitcoin has had through the years. What you mentioned is btc's natural volatility, but that only tells us that bitcoin is far from falling for good.

You are right, bitcoin already proved its self many times now and it is online for so many years now, same scenarios but bitcoin can still move upwards after going downwards.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

I am sure that the market will soon recover so that I never worry about the future of bitcoin, even when the market is dropping, I buy as much as I can, and of course I am sure that the future will be bright.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

Everything is possible I think. Bitcoin can stay forever or be vanished in one month. Still, all scenarios are possible and we have to do what we can to save BTC and to let stay for a little longer. I am a true believer so maybe I am too enthusiastic and optimistic but still, I try to look realistic at Bitcoin development. 
Yes bitcoin might fall but it will not happen now, because bitcoin dont have competitor. Its possible that in the future bitcoin competitor will be created because the technology is upgrading, we know that as the technology upgrades, many opportunities will come, and many things will be created, and someone might created bitcoin competitor, and that might be the end of bitcoin.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

if you look at the current situation, I think it can indeed be said to fall but it could be this is the beginning of the success of BTC. I still believe that someday BTC will become the benchmark of the world currency
Johnbri

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

If anybody really knew what will occur to bitcoin, they have a crystal ball then...

We can make all sort of assumptions, it is hard to be certain about up or down related to BTC in the future.

I still feel that mid term, BTC will dominate the market as it is the main crypto but who knows, a company like Amazon or Google entering crypto could change this.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

How fun to read this post now that bitcoin has dropped more than twice since December Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: