Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

I think it is best to let them know first about the issue that they have, that way they'll be aware that they have that kind of problem. When it comes to dealing with people like them, it is also best to not stoop down to their level to avoid conflict and misunderstanding, just leave them be and let them cool for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troydar05

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Take timeout.Timeouts aren't just for kids.Give yourself short breaks during times of the day that tend to be stressful.A few moments of quiet time might help you feel better prepared to handle what's ahead without getting irritated or angry.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?
If we talk about a person that i have to deal with it every day then a discussion related to his attitude is welcome, but if we talk abount an unknown person then i just choose to ignore it and go forward.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Its so hard for me if someone hangry to me or have anger.if that person angry to me because i done mistake i will talk to her/him and i will sorry i will fix the problem.but if they angry to me without any reason i will still cope with them and ask whats the problem.its hard to live happy if someone angry at you

mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

If a friend of mine have anger management problems, I don't usually talk to him/her whenever they're having outbursts. I just let them be for a moment and after they've calmed down, that's when the time I'll come and have with them about what's bothering them.
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

I try not to take it too personal. A lot of people who appear angry towards myself are often rather angry about life and sad and disappointed about their life

That's the point, people not satisfied of their life ends up hating everything around them and manifest anger toward people. I tend to show comprehension as long as they are not violent and offer support in form of listening about their problems and trying to give advices if the circoumstances allows it.

Agreed. Wish I could put 'like' here. Talking about our concern to give. People with explosive anger mostly need someone else to listen to them. Assault only occurs when there's the trigger where people just judge instead of listening.
Etrigan212

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

I think it depends on the person. We can't generalize people who have anger management issues. Some may be more receptive to direct confrontation wherein they need to let out their pent up frustrations, some may find it more effective to talk about their problems in a rational discussion. My advice is if you have a friend who has anger management issues, you should first consider the type of person he/she is and what kind of approach you should use.
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

Anger is like a practiced skill. So is dealing with it. Speaking from personal experience, its best not to 'just ignore it', but give it a clear time and space for handling it, looking into whatever is causing it then leaving it there. Even if you can't control the causes of it, ritual action can help you manage the personal impact of it. Sitting down, meditating on the issue (just thinking through what is going on, how it has happened, and examining it through the lens of emotion, then following the threads of emotions until you understand the connections and what is causing it to linger) followed by token action to deal with the causes is enough that you can tech your friend/acquaintance to better deal with his anger issues.  Overall when you are in front of an angry person, being calm it s your best choice, as it deflate the tension. Later on you can follow up and try to reason with the same person, when he's/she's in a better state thus more receptive.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

When someone is hotheaded try to give in if it is not to absurd so as to calm the person down for that moment. If you retaliate back most probably the scenario will become very bad, or like what you say try to walk away first till the person calm down before you fix the issues with him. 90-100% when someone is hot headed a solution will not surface.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

I will adjust to who I speak because everyone has different emotions. if the opponent is talking to me is my friend, I will try to tell him to try to control his emotions. and if I talk to people who are not too close then I will listen if it is still in a reasonable portion.

because silent and patience is a better step in dealing with people who have anger problems in their attitude.
meidut

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

I will be silent and listen to what is said, I wait until the emotion subsided.
if it is better then I ask what is the cause of his anger, then I motivate so as not angry anymore.
I know the person who is angry can not be disturbed my own as well, so do not respond with anger too.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

In dealing with people who has this kind of attitude, as for me, we don't really need to fix things with them because they should know their mistakes and should correct themselves. I actually ignore those kind of people who are violent and close minded about things for I believe that they would just bring negative effects in my life.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

It depends on my inner state. If I'm in good mood I tend to ignore such reactions, I know that that is about people, not about me. But when I'm tired or hungry, in most cases I will show that I'm not happy with that reaction. In words, in glances, I will show the opposite side that it's not the way I like they treat me!
CryptoConduct

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

I think anger issues should be discussed with a relative or a close friend. Because you won't help a person by figuring out that he has anger problems. However the best thing to do in such situation is to ignore him
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I don't just  give the angry man any damn. Let him show his atti But always try to console him to get cooled. As it may be brain impact
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

If he or she is just mad and just want to let out his/her anger then it's okay as long as no one is getting hurt. If he or she is angry at someone then I'll stop  him/her.
Dothyrain

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

When someone is angry,  dont be angry also. The other should be calm. If they are both angry it will result to biolence. The other person should control his emotions and do not be provoke by the situation. If he is already calm,  its about time that you should talk to him. The angry person hears no one and will not accept any explanation. Allow the person and the situation to cool down before you take any action.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

Controlling anger may not be easy for every human. The sense that happens because the heart is in opposite direction with the thoughts of each person .by drawing closer to God may reduce anger, pray emptying the mind for the positive energy that exists in the body to come out to be the heart. The heart is human because we are only human not God .
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Dealing with people who have anger issues is a matter of putting on a neutral face. Your outlook should ve that you're not threatened by their outbursts and not fazed by their rage. By that, people with anger issues will know that their anger will not do anything with their situation. Remining them that they are angry doesn't work, same as telling them to calm down doesn't work. If they have outbursts they themselves should have a relaxation technique and should regulate themselves.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

If someone has a short temper and gets irritated quickly the least what you wanna do is trying "fix their issues", you might get a bleeding nose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: