Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

I don't just  give the angry man any damn. Let him show his atti But always try to console him to get cooled. As it may be brain impact

You are completely right. People should not be care of any angry human being. We should leave them alone when they are really pissed off. Angry people need some to calm down. Later, you can negotiate with them for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1battermainsheet3

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Its said from a research report that the more angry the man is, the more is he alone from the core. So give him company
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Honestly, I've been with people who needs to undergo anger management seminar (if there is)  Cheesy. They are easily angered with anything, from a simple erasure or wrongly placed items in their tables. Probably they are a bit tired or stressed.

So, with regards to your question OP, you can just ignore them. Patience is virtue, think of it, and you need a lot of it if you are working with them and with a company that don't have time to look at the situation of their workers. Most of the time there is an overload of work, too much for each worker.

volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

If he would be my friend then I would tie to a chair and beat him and pour cold ice over his head
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

We have encountered many angry people in life. They are not able to control their emotions and reactions. Unfortunately, they often vent their anger on others. When someone is angry, it is difficult for him to control his emotions when dealing with certain situations. Sometimes, anger can get out of control. Communicating with them means that you have to maintain calm and patience. You also need to listen effectively and help them find solutions to their problems.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

As much as possible, I stay away from them, why? because if I heard them say anything bad over someone, I get to absorb their emotions and later on I felt like there's a heavy, uneasy feeling in me which I hate cause I know it's not good for my heart, as in literally. I'm afraid I will develop a heart condition because I was raised by a family that never shows any anger. But, I believe that any misunderstanding can be solved by open communication, acceptance of mistakes and forgiving heart. These are just what we need to stay away from anger.

dubberman

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Everyone must have felt angry. Various
events or the existence of other parties can
become the source of this angry emotion. Appearance
angry emotions can not always be avoided,
even more so when faced with a situation that is not
fair and unpleasant. However, emotion
anger needs to be managed and controlled so as not to
causing negative impact for self and environment.
Uncontrolled anger, though only
briefly, can have tremendous impact
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

I prefer ignoring for the first time. Then I'll try to communicate with offender and try to solve communication problems. Violence is not a way to solve problems in my opinion. You should better don't give a damn about offender instead of wasting your time on him.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

I honestly have a short temper and I hate dealing with people who has an attitude problem so I'd rather stay inside my room the whole day rather than facing fake people. However, I'm still tying to cope up with them at times by communicating normally and ignoring their rough attitudes. We all feel angry and it is normal but we must handle it appropriately that we won't be hurting anybody.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Anger management improves the quality of human life, not only in trading, but in your business life, anger management in traffic will gain you a lot. I am a very angry person, I did not learn to control my anger, but I do not get angry anymore. Yes, very interesting, I learned to control my own anger, I did not do anything extra effort.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

I have read that the best response to someone that is easily get angry and just makes the hell out of a single thing is that to ignore it. I know a person that just makes herself so stressed that you don't know you could stress on it too much. It's going to be so much over reaction on things that makes yourself even harder to control. Personally I also have those parts where I easily get angry but there is only a few that could make me really ticked off. It's all about taking a perspective and what your actions could look like and the consequences on it. It's all about having the right thought.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

I have read that the best response to someone that is easily get angry and just makes the hell out of a single thing is that to ignore it. I know a person that just makes herself so stressed that you don't know you could stress on it too much. It's going to be so much over reaction on things that makes yourself even harder to control. Personally I also have those parts where I easily get angry but there is only a few that could make me really ticked off. It's all about taking a perspective and what your actions could look like and the consequences on it. It's all about having the right thought.
If you have a hot temper, you may feel like it’s out of your hands and there’s little you can do to tame the beast. But you have more control over your anger than you think. You can learn to express your emotions without hurting others.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

im not that kind of person that keep anger in my heart i dont want enemies.if i can fix then i will fix it i will talk to that person and ask why angry to me.and if reaaly angry to me then i will just keep silence and ignore.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

as human beings who live together and are called social beings, then the right thing in my opinion is to advise and accompany if someone who vent their emotions instead of ignoring it, if everyone ignores and does not advise and pay attention to those who have the nature angry, then who else will be advised ?? and how long will he know about his mistakes if we do not tell him in spite of how to be more patient and in a gentle and loving way, that's what I do when faced with an angry person, thank you
mingsoykitty

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

It's so hard to manage anger I think for us to calm down we must first give  time to someone and don't forget to talk and fix for what should be the reason for your angriness . Don't let the situation cause more trouble its makes you both feel bad. If the situation is might not easy to fix I think we must need give time to both and let the time comes for you untill you become friends again. Try also to minimize your pride.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Simply, I don't make a deeper relationship with them. If you will be close to one person, expect that there are always misunderstanding with your companionship. But if  there is too much angry by someone to you, try to avoid him because no matter what will you do, if the person can't manahe his angry, nothing will happens to your relationship.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

I'm a kind of person who fights back automatically once I hear people gossiping about me or saying bad things agaisnt me. However, since I can't handle my anger sometimes, I'm just trying to keep calm and relax inside my room and think of good throughts that would make me feel better.
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

try to relax and calm down, listen to what he says, do not cut the word when he speaks, just listen and do not need to comment better nodded 😂. angry people just want their anger to be heard
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

try to relax and calm down, listen to what he says, do not cut the word when he speaks, just listen and do not need to comment better nodded 😂. angry people just want their anger to be heard
Changing the way you think. Angry people tend to curse, swear, or speak in highly colorful terms that reflect their inner thoughts. When you're angry, your thinking can get very exaggerated and overly dramatic. Try replacing these thoughts with more rational ones.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

I believe that it is just normal for us to get angry at times and it is too risky if we can't release the anger that we feel but we must always bear in mind that anger might lead to sin if we can't handle our emotions responsibly. We must try to calm ourselves during uncertain situations which may lead to violence if we can't deal with our emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: