Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

How do you cope up with people who have anger issues in their attitude?
Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?
Anger is a normal thing with humans but becomes abnormal when it gets out of control. Often, i try the two approaches at the latter and they seem to work perfectly fine for me. At the onset of the anger, i try to calm the person down and explain things in a calm tone of voice, apologize if i have to and settle the issue amicably. But if it turns out that the person is too reluctant to listen, i just ignore and go away and come back when the person is settled. Sometimes, your presence aggravate the anger and the only option is to walk away and come back later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I dont usually meddle when the person is in the height of their emotions, i mean very angry. I try to stay away and when the anger subsides i talk to them in a nice and loving way which ic very effective. Anyway, you cannot put out fire with fire, you will need water to cool what is hot.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

People with anger management problems should know that they do have a problem with their anger. The best way to help them is to direct them to professionals who can actually make a difference in their care. After such we accept them for who they are and what they do. Help them cope and do the therapy. Being sensitive enough to know their triggers and help them calm down or offer them a more productive orncreatibe output for their anger.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

I had this problem myself. Actually this can be solved by a systematic approach.
In realtion to yourself - lower your expectations from the others. They mustn't act according to YOUR point of view.
In relation to others - their anger is just the mirror of their unsatisfied expectations from the others, their unhappiness and ill-being. It has no relation to you, so be calm...
raes

Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Confronting an angry person is a big deal. It depends on who is angry. If he is a close friend, we can calm him down or even advise him. If he's just an acquaintance, leave it alone. Interfering with other people's business is not a good thing. Anger arises because it has offended someone, so if we don't know it, that means of course we don't know how to admonish it as well. Just ignore it. unless the anger has crossed the line, you're allowed to act.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Indiast3

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

I close my doors and scream at the top of my lungs.
GradeOne

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Do you retaliate resulting in violence? Do you ignore the person? Or do you communicate with the person and try to fix their issues?

Dealing with the anger of one person was unpredictable. You wouldn't know if it was helpful or not, but the most important is, you should know how to handle your anger so that you couldn't hurt somebody else. We all know that once we hurt them, we can't fix it immediately because the damage has been done. How is you if you don't know how to handle your anger?
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

We all born of anger either through hereditary or environmental ways, but there exist some way we can control our anger such as by making life become more simple in our ideologies and by listen and reading the words of God which will surely enhanced out thinking faculty.
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

People with anger management, well if i feel like a person has that ill try to observe them at first keep a good distance physically mentally and socially. Then if I already know how usually they react on something thats the time i approach them proffessionally with some help of God . Understamding people is mot hard its a choice, im preety sure they do not intend to always showcase that side of them that is how they cope up to their environent
Babylon

Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

I have anger management though and sometimes my friend just understanding me what ever it takes , i think its really hard for my friend because understanding or coping up with some problems lime anger managetment , really hard though , but as a friend you will do anything right ? , and my friend become my best friend , and know shes my wife , just sharing though , and i come a lot to many semeniras just to reduce , im gladly or should i say im lucky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rumaysho

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

The way I deal with a person who is often angry is to let her first get angry.
Silence is also good done if facing people who are angry, because if we join the anger then things will be worse.
Angry is fire, to fight fire we must be water so we do not burn burn.
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

When I'm full of anger I just take a walk with my blunts for an hour and it dissapear, it helps me to get over the bad/sad things.
I know running drugs isn't they key, but that's my way to get over.

Please let me know if you find another way.I have been doing the exact same thing.it worked fine for 6 years now but ..
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

I have personal experiences with these kind of people. They become angry without validating the issue. Sometimes i get carried away and cant help to be angry also. But there are times that I can also control my anger. I talk to the person,  explain my side and pacify him. But there are also people who are hard to pacify,  they are the people who are deaf and dont listen or accept your explanation. I wil just let them cool down and let the issue die down. Maybe time will come that he will be ready to listen.
alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

When I see a very nervous person I try to let her relax and only afterwards I try to talk to her and explain that violent behavior or aggressive attitude is not helpful in any situation and even causes others and create a certain opinion about you.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Anyone that i know gets angry a lot... after many attempts to make them realize their flaws and not working... the best thing is to try to get them see a therapist because Extreme Anger breeds bad thing, destroy properties and whatever u can think of. Its not a good thing and it usually is waived away by society.
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

Anger management should be included as a 4 year course because it needs much tactics and literal knowledge
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

As I said before – the best way to resolve such situation is calm and ignoring. You can also try a communication with bully to fix issues. Anyway, violence is not recommended way to resolve problems in such daily situation.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

I therefore sometimes think that there are people who are in nature, have anger issues. But I also believe that is the result of their experiences and fruits of their stories. I, myself have anger issues and for me, anger management is so important. Thus, I will open up myself to those who sre in need of help to manage their anger. The most effective way of coping up with anger is not to immediately respond to what people says or do that make you feel mad. Try the calm-relaxing art of proper breathing;  try to inhale and exhale firat then count one to 10. While counting, think of the consequences you may gain if you have released that anger you are holding in. After the last number, you will be less emotional and you will realize that yoy are not that angry anymore.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
uddyawham

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Anger is caused by two things: pride and lack of respect for the next person. It is because you feel you can do better than your neighbour that is why you would get mad at him for that mistake, but if you recognise that we are all humans and have the tendency to make mistakes, you will approach the matter differently. However it takes humility to brave admitting your weakness openly. Then the second is lack of respect for your neighbour. Most people that exhibit hot temper are those that do not  care about people's feelings. Watch someone that says I used to have temper issues, it is the persons view of others that was changed and not that anything was done on his emotions. So if you know anybody that exhibits bad temper just help that person change his views about himself, help the person realise that admitting his weakness to his neighbour does not mean he has failed. Also help him realise that his neighbour is valuable.
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Everyone can certainly be angry, because the level of patience has no limit. The earliest way to overcome the anger of someone is as soon as possible I must know the character of the person, because the character of each person is different and how to handle it is also different. As much as possible I solve it with fresh mind to make excuses to find the point of trouble. If it can not be solved alone, then I will ask friends to mediate our problems. If I succumb and it still can not, then I will ask what you want?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: